Lay's Side

Baekhyun's Another Scary Moment

“Lay? How did you get here?” Luhan asks.

“I’m setting you free.” Lay said while opening the door.

At last the door finally opened.

“Let’s go.” Lay said.

“What about the people who brought us here?” Luhan asks.

“Leave it to me.” Lay said.

They are now going out when a man came.

“Lay, what are you doing? Where are you going with the prisoners?” the man asks.

“I’ll take care of them.” Lay said.

“Does Yeu Yun know this?” the man asks.

“Ne.” Lay said.

“Araso.” The man said and let them go.

“Yeu Yun? That’s Jo Yeu Yun, right? She’s behind of all this.” Kris said when they finally got out.

They walk straight to Lay’s car.

“Get in.” Lay said.

Luhan and Kris look at each other before going on.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hospital…

Hyoyeon can’t go out of the hospital unless she’s fully recovered. She need to go out to save Baekhyun and the others.

“Umma, I need to get out of here.” Hyoyeon said.

“You need to stay here. Your wounds are not completely healed.” Her mom said.

“Luhan. Where’s Luhan?” Hyoyeon asks.

“He is in the middle of his work. I am trying to call him but he’s too busy to answer it.” Her mom said.

“What work?” Hyoyeon asks.

“He didn’t told me.” Her mom said.

“Call his boss.” Hyoyeon said.

“Araso.” Her mom said.

Her mom left the room.

“Luhan must have seen the envelope. He’s in danger.” Hyoyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Lay, what is going on?” Luhan asks.

“If I didn’t get you out there, they will kill you.” Lay said.

“What? But how did you know we were there and why do they know you?” Kris asks.

“That’s because… I’m Jo Yeu Yun’s half-brother.” Lay said.

“Half-brother? But why didn’t you tell us?” Luhan asks.

“Yeu Yun doesn’t want it to reveal so her plans will work.” Lay said.

“Plans? Is it about Baekhyun?” Kris asks.

“Ne. Her plan is to get rid of his friends.” Lay said. “But I can’t take it anymore. I realized that my friends are important than her craziness.”

“Tell us what you know.” Kris said.

“Araso.” Lay said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Before Lay’s mother died, she confessed about Lay’s real father. After the death of his mother, Lay went back to South Korea to see his father but it is already too late. Lay’s father is already dead. Lay’s father’s wife welcomed him because of a reason. Lay found out about the secret of the Jo’s family and because of that he became alliance with them or else he will be killed.

“Hyoyeon unnie talked to me.” Jo Yeu Yun said after they visited Jo Ye Eun’s grave with the others.

“What about?” Lay asks.

“She does not convince that Ye Eun died because of her sickness.” Jo Yeu Yun said. “I know that unnie very well. If something’s bothers her, she will find a way to know what it is.”

“What are you going to do?” Lay asks.

“I’ll wait for her and the plan is still continue.” Jo Yeu Yun said. “I know that she will visit the house one of these days.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jo Yeu Yun’s predicted is true. After few months, Hyoyeon came to the Jo’s family. Lay was there that time but he is in his room. He is watching Hyoyeon from the window. When Hyoyeon came in he goes out of the room and listens from the second floor of the house.

“Unnie, why are you here?” Jo Yeu Yun asks.

“I came to talk to you.” Hyoyeon said.

Jo Yeu Yun and her mother look at each other.

“We will be in the study room, umma.” Jo Yeu Yun said.

Hyoyeon and Jo Yeu Yun went inside the study room.

Lay faces Jo Yeu Yun’s mother.

“Flat the tires of her car.” Jo Yeu Yun’s mother said and gives him a knife.

Lay nodded and goes out. After flatting the tires, he went back to the house.

After a while, he heard something broken. He saw the window from the study room broken. Hyoyeon came out and runs.

Jo Yeu Yun runs after her.

He didn’t bother to go. He just stayed in his room.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Lay went to Chanyeol’s bar but before he was notice by Chanyeol, Tao and Chen came in.

“What’s up with you two? If you want to find a woman go somewhere else.” Chanyeol said.

“We are not here to find a woman. We want to talk with you.” Chen said.

“Is it about Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asks.

“When we want to talk with you does it need to be Baekhyun?” Tao asks. “But anyway, you’re right it is about Baekhyun.”

“See? I am right.” Chanyeol said.

Lay saw Kai coming.

“Kai’s here.” Chanyeol said.

“What’s with this meeting?” Kai asks. “Is it about Baekhyun?”

“Why’s everyone always got it right?” Chen asks.

 “So, what about him?” Kai asks.

“Well, Jo Ye Eun is still haunting him.” Tao said. “And last night we saw a mysterious person leaving milk on the doorstep of Baekhyun’s apartment.”

“What’s the connection of those two?” Chanyeol asks.

“Baekhyun is starting to forget some things. I heard from Kris that Baekhyun forgot about my name before I went here.” Tao said.

“He always forgets things. Like when we were in high school we are asking him who is the ghost that’s been haunting him but he said that he doesn’t know her, and it turned out that he and Ye Eun knew all along.” Chanyeol said.

“Just ask him.” Kai said. “Anyway, you two are saying to us that there is something in the milk that makes Baekhyun lost his memories.”

“Ne.” Tao and Chen said.

“I think we need Kris here. Tao call him.” Kai said.

“I can’t contact him. I’ve been calling him this morning but he doesn’t answer it.” Tao said.

“Why would someone want Baekhyun lost his memories?” Chanyeol asks.

“Because he or she only wants Baekhyun to remember him or her.” Lay said. He was surprised that he actually said that.

“Lay! How long you’ve been there?” Chen asks.

“The moment Chanyeol opened the bar.” Lay said.

“Creepy.” Tao said.

Chen received a text message. “Tao, we’ve better go.” Chen said.

“We’ll see you guys next time.” Tao said.

Tao and Chen left.

“What’s with them? They called us here but left us here.” Lay said.

“They didn’t call you, Lay.” Kai said. “I’d better go back to our old school. Maybe I find something there.” Kai said.

“Then, what are we supposed to do?” Chanyeol asks.

“I’ll call you once I found out something. All I know that there is something wrong going on.” Kai said.

“Be careful, Kai.” Chanyeol said.

Lay decided to follow Kai.

“Lay, what do you want for a drink?” Chanyeol asks but when he look where Lay is standing a while ago, it is empty. “He appeared and gone like a ghost.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Lay followed Kai wherever he goes, he saw Kai meet with Luhan but he didn’t bother to listen.

When Kai went to the school where he and Kai teaching, he wait for a moment before going in.

“Good evening.” The guard said.

“I forgot something.” Lay said.

“Professor Kai is also there.” The guard said.

“I see.” Lay said and gets inside the school.

Lay finds Kai and he saw him looking at the records of the school.

“Luhan’s right. That person studied here too.” Kai said.

Lay decided to came in.

 “I guess you already found out.” Lay said.

“Lay? You?” Kai asks. “Why?”

Lay smirked. “If you want to know the truth, let’s go to the rooftop.”

Kai followed Lay to the rooftop.

“What is this all about? I thought we’re friends.” Kai said.

“Sorry but I need to do this.” Lay whispered to him and left him in the rooftop.

“Lay!” Kai called him.

That’s the last time that Lay saw Kai.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

“You’re the reason that Kai died?” Luhan asks.

“Kai is dead?” Kris asks. “That’s the reason why the light of the ring is gone.”

“I didn’t know that Yeu Yun gonna kill Kai and others.” Lay said.

“Others? What do you mean?” Luhan asks.

“She killed Suho. D.O is in the hospital with a critical condition.” Lay said.

“Why did you help her?” Luhan asks. “Because of you my noona is in a coma!”

“I was scared! If I didn’t help her, she will kill me too like what they did to my father!” Lay said.

Kris and Luhan are shocked.

“When Ye Eun died, father wants to call the police and arrest the killer but before he does that he was killed by them.” Lay said. “I found out about it when I heard them talking about it. I was scared when they told me that they will kill me if I tell it to the police. You see, all the people that live near them are on their side, if I didn’t save you from them, they will kill you too.”

“What is Jo Yeu Yun’s plan?” Kris asks.

“To kill everyone around Baekhyun.” Lay said.

“Including you.” Luhan said.

“I know.” Lay said.

“Why did you decide to help us?” Kris asks.

“Because I can’t take it anymore. I realized that friends are more important than them.” Lay said.

“We need to stop her.” Luhan said.

“Where is she?” Kris asks.

“I received a call from her a while ago. She failed to kill Tao in China.” Lay said.

“She can’t easily kill Tao. Tao’s a wushu master.” Kris said.

“Where is she going next?” Luhan asks.

“To Hyoyeon noona. She found out that noona is already awake.” Lay said.

“Noona is awake?” Luhan asks. Somehow, Luhan is happy that his sister is awake.

“We should be hurry.” Kris said.

“We also need to warn Baekhyun and the others.” Luhan said. “I’m going to the hospital. You go meet the others.”

“Ne.” Lay and Kris said.

Lay stops the car on the side of the street.

Luhan goes out of the car.

“Luhan, mian.” Lay said.

“Just help us to capture Jo Yeu Yun.” Luhan said and rides a taxi.