D.O Found Someone

Baekhyun's Another Scary Moment

“And cut!” the director shouts. “Good job! We’re done now.”

“Kamsahamnida!” D.O said to everyone.

“Good job, D.O” the director said.

“Kamsahamnida, director.” D.O said.

“Take a rest now. Tonight we will have a bonfire party.” The director said.

“Ne.” D.O said.

D.O went back to his cabin.

He is in a countryside filming for his new music video.

“Ah… So boring.” D.O said while lying on the sofa.

He didn’t notice that someone is watching him.

Just then, he heard a noise coming from the bathroom.

“Hyung, I want some snacks.” He said thinking that it was his manager.

No one answered him.

“Hyung!” he loudly called.

Just then, his manager came in the cabin.

“Why are you shouting when I am outside talking to the director?” his manager asks.

D.O was confused. “I-I thought you are in the bathroom.”

“Bathroom? Aniyo.” His manager said.

But D.O is sure that someone is in the bathroom because he clearly heard someone there. He opened the door of the bathroom to check if there is someone there but the bathroom is empty. The window is closed.

“See? No one is there.” His manager said.

“But I am sure that someone is there.” He said.

“Maybe you are tired and you are just imagining things. Take a rest.” His manager said.

“Get me some snacks. I’m hungry.” He said.

“Araso.” His manager said.

D.O sat on the sofa and the TV. He makes himself busy in the show he is watching when suddenly he felt someone looking at him.

When he looks at the window, he was shocked to see someone there looking at him.

The person is wearing a phantom mask and a black cloak.

“Yah! Who are you? Are you a stalker?” he yells.

The person runs away.

“Yah! Come back here!” D.O said. He runs after the person until they went to the forest.

The person is a fast runner that he disappeared in the forest.

“Aish! Where’s that person?” he said.

“Hey! Stranger!” someone said.

“Who are you?” D.O asks the tall guy.

“That’s what I want to know. Who are you? Why are you here?” the tall guy asks.

“My name is D.O, the solo singer. I came here because I am running after a guy wearing mask.” D.O said.

“A guy wearing a mask?” the tall guy asks.

D.O nodded.

“Maybe one of your fans.” The tall guy said.

“I think so.” D.O said.

“Anyway, it will be bad if you stay here in the forest. You can easily gets lost here.” The tall guy said.

“I should go back.” D.O said.

“Be careful with your steps. The ground is slippery because of the rain last night.” The tall guy said.

“Ne.” D.O said.

The tall guy left him.

“He looks like Choi Minho sunbaenim.” D.O said. He decided to go back to the cabin.

He was walking back to the cabin when he saw something strange not too far away from him.

“Is that a person?” he asks.

Out of curiosity, he walks towards it.

He saw first the long blonde hair.

“That hair seems familiar.” He said.

When he finally gets closer, he can recognize it now.

“Luhan’s noona!” D.O said.

He checks the pulse. “She’s breathing.” He said. “Hyoyeon noona, wake up.”

He looks at her. Hyoyeon is full of wounds and she is covered with some mud and blood.

“Noona, don’t worry I’ll help you.” D.O said and calls his manager through his handphone.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun’s apartment…

“Why would Jo Ye Eun say that to me?” Luhan asks. Kris, Baekhyun and Luhan weren’t able to go to their works because of what happened last night.

“What if she is telling that to all of us?” Tao asks.

“But she is staring at Luhan when she said be careful.” Baekhyun said.

Kris is quiet. He is thinking.

“Do you think it has something to do with my noona?” Luhan asks.

“Luhan, before Hyoyeon noona gone, is there something strange about her?” Kris asks.

Luhan shook his head. “Every time she goes home from work, she just eats dinner then lock herself in her room then she will go to work very early.”

“She didn’t ask you anything about Jo Ye Eun or Baekhyun?” Kris asks.

“Aniyo.” Luhan said.

Kris stopped talking.

Just then, Luhan’s handphone is ringing.

“D.O is calling.” Luhan said before answering the call. “What’s up, D.O?...... Eh? Really?” Luhan suddenly stands up.

Tao, Kris and Baekhyun look at him.

“Where is it? I’m coming.” Luhan said. “Ok… Got it.”

“What happened?” Baekhyun asks.

“D.O found noona. She’s in a hospital.” Luhan said.

“What? How did it happen?” Tao asks.

“I don’t know. I am going to the hospital right now.” Luhan said.

“We’re coming.” Baekhyun said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Luhan’s House…

Luhan’s mom is busy in the kitchen when someone rings the doorbell.

“Who is it?” she asks but no one answered. She opened the door but no one was there. There is an envelope on the floor.

She picked it up. “Who owns this?” she asks. The envelope has no name.

She gets inside the house.

Then, the telephone rings.

She puts down the envelope and answers the call.

“What?!!! Where is that?” she asks. “Araso. I’m coming.”

She quickly went to her room and get changed forgetting the envelope that fell on the floor.

……………………………………………………………………………….

At the hospital…

Baekhyun, Luhan, Kris and Tao arrived at the hospital.

“I called Luhan but 4 people came.” D.O said.

“Where’s my noona? What happened? How did you found her?” Luhan asks.

“Easy, ok?” D.O said. “First, she is in the emergency room. Second, I don’t know what happened to her then third, I saw her in a forest covered with mud and blood.”

“What is she doing in a forest?” Kris asks.

“I don’t know.” D.O said.

Luhan’s mom finally arrived.

“Luhan, what happened to your sister?” she asks.

“D.O found her in the forest.” Luhan said.

After a couple of hours, the doctor comes out of the emergency room.

“Doctor, how’s my daughter?” Luhan’s mom asked.

“She’s out of danger now but it will take some few days before she wakes up.” The doctor said.

Luhan and his mother finally relieved.

“Good thing she’s ok now.” Baekhyun said.

Kris is not comfortable when he is in the hospital because ghosts are everywhere in the hospital. He can see all of them. But that time, there is something strange. He can feel that someone is spying on them. He felt it since they arrived.

After making sure that Hyoyeon is out of danger now, he left them to walk around.

Few people are walking around the hospital, mostly nurses and doctors. He looks around. Then, someone caught his attention.

A person wearing a black hoodie jacket that gets inside the elevator. He can’t see the face of that person because it wears a mask and shades. But Kris knew that the person is looking at him.

That person points at him and asking him to come.

Kris runs towards the elevator but the elevator door closed.

He runs towards the stairs. He needs to catch that person.

When he finally arrived at the lobby, he looks around but that person is gone. He was about to go out of the hospital when he saw Jo Ye Eun’s twins.

“Omo! Aren’t you Kris?” Yeu Yun said.

“Ne. Why are you here?” Kris asks.

“D.O called Chen. He told him what happened to Hyoyeon unnie.” Yeu Yun said. “Chen can’t come so I came here instead.” She said. “Why are you in a hurry?”

“Nothing.” Kris said. “She’s ok now but it will take some few days before she wakes up.”

“What happened to her?” she asks.

She and Kris are going to their friends.

“D.O found her in the forest. Who knows why she’s in the forest.” Kris said.

“Maybe someone wants to kill her.” She said.

“Who wants to kill her?” Kris asks.

“I don’t know but it is not impossible that someone wants to kill her because of her work.” She said.

“Isn’t she a detective? Why would someone kill a detective?” Kris asks.

“Because a detective has a power to know everything even secrets.” She said.

The elevator door opened. Jo Yeu Yun goes out first.

“She has a point.” A ghost at Kris back said.

Kris turned around and looks at the ghost.

“No one wants your opinion, Ghost hospital.” Kris said and goes out of the elevator.

“He can see and hear me?” the ghost asks.