Kris is MISSING

Baekhyun's Another Scary Moment

“This is the first time that someone visits us after Ye Eun died. Even Baekhyun never visited us but I heard from Yeu Yun that he visited Ye Eun’s grave.” Ye Eun and Yeu Yun’s mother said.

“We visited her grave.” Kris said.

“How did you meet Ye Eun?” she asks.

“Actually, I can see ghosts.” Kris said. “I first saw Ye Eun when I and Baekhyun went on a camping.”

“Then, you know how Ye Eun died?” she asks.

“Aniyo. I wasn’t able to ask her that time and also when I saw her in Baekhyun’s room few nights ago she just said Be Careful.” Kris said.

“Ah… I see…” she said. “Feel free to walk around the garden. I’ll get you something to eat.”

Ye Eun and Yeu Eun’s mother left Kris.

Kris walks around the garden until he reached the swimming pool. He bent down to touch the water at the pool.

Kris sighed. “I need noona here but she decided to be left in the hotel because she met new ghost friends.” He said not knowing that there is a stranger walking towards his back holding a baseball bat.

Kris is still touching the water when another person’s reflection appeared on the water. Kris turned his head but as soon as he turned his head, the baseball bat hit him on his forehead.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Luhan is left alone in their house because his mom is at the hospital watching over Hyoyeon.

“Clean the house while you are on your day-off.” Luhan remembered his mom telling him before she left the house.

Luhan is cleaning the house when he saw the mysterious envelope under the sofa.

“What’s this?” Luhan asks. He sat on the sofa and opened the envelope.

Luhan’s eyes widened when he saw what’s inside the envelope. He grabs the telephone and calls Baekhyun.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile, Baekhyun is busy with his works and also Kris’s works.

“Baekhyun, telephone call for you.” One of his co-employees said.

“Thanks.” Baekhyun said. “Yoboseo?”

“Baek, it’s me Luhan.”

“Oh Luhan, why? I can’t talk to you right now. I am busy here because Kris is not here.” Baekhyun said.

“Kris is not there? Where is he?”

“I don’t know but I think he is investigating about what happened to your noona or about Ye Eun.” Baekhyun said.

“Listen, I need you to be careful-”

“Baekhyun, come with me in the meeting.” The boss said.

“Right away, boss.” Baekhyun said. “Mianhae, Luhan but I really need to go.”

“But-”

“I’ll talk to you later. Bye!” Baekhyun said and puts down the telephone.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Tao and Chen are together in Chanyeol’s bar.

“What’s up with you two? If you want to find a woman go somewhere else.” Chanyeol said.

“We are not here to find a woman. We want to talk with you.” Chen said.

“Is it about Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asks.

“When we want to talk with you does it need to be Baekhyun?” Tao asks. “But anyway, you’re right it is about Baekhyun.”

“See? I am right.” Chanyeol said. Then, he saw Kai. “Kai’s here.”

“What’s with this meeting?” Kai asks. “Is it about Baekhyun?”

“Why’s everyone always got it right?” Chen asks.

“That’s because it is Baekhyun’s fan fiction.” Tao whispered.

“So, what about him?” Kai asks without knowing what Tao whispered.

“Well, Jo Ye Eun is still haunting him.” Tao said. “And last night we saw a mysterious person leaving milk on the doorstep of Baekhyun’s apartment.”

“What’s the connection of those two?” Chanyeol asks.

“Baekhyun is starting to forget some things. I heard from Kris that Baekhyun forgot about my name before I went here.” Tao said.

“He always forgets things. Like when we were in high school we are asking him who is the ghost that’s been haunting him but he said that he doesn’t know her, and it turned out that he and Ye Eun knew all along.” Chanyeol said.

“Just ask him.” Kai said. “Anyway, you two are saying to us that there is something in the milk that makes Baekhyun lost his memories.”

“Ne.” Tao and Chen said.

“I think we need Kris here. Tao call him.” Kai said.

“I can’t contact him. I’ve been calling him this morning but he doesn’t answer it.” Tao said.

“Why would someone want Baekhyun lost his memories?” Chanyeol asks.

“Because he or she only wants Baekhyun to remember him or her.” Lay said from the other side of the bar.

“Lay! How long you’ve been there?” Chen asks.

“The moment Chanyeol opened the bar.” Lay said.

“Creepy.” Tao said.

Chen received a text message. “Tao, we’ve better go.” Chen said.

“We’ll see you guys next time.” Tao said.

Tao and Chen left.

“What’s with them? They called us here but left us here.” Lay said.

“They didn’t call you, Lay.” Kai said. “I’d better go back to our old school. Maybe I find something there.” Kai said.

“Then, what are we supposed to do?” Chanyeol asks.

“I’ll call you once I found out something. All I know that there is something wrong going on.” Kai said.

“Be careful, Kai.” Chanyeol said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Luhan went to the hospital to visit his noona.

“I’ll be gone for some days, uhmeoni.” Luhan said.

“Where are you going?” his mom asks.

“It is about my work.” Luhan said.

“Are you holding a case?” his mom asks.

Luhan nodded.

“Can you not accept it? I don’t want something bad happens to you.” His mom said.

“I’ll be fine.” Luhan said. “I’ll call you every day.”

Luhan hugs his mom before he left.

……………………………………………………………………………….

After visiting the hospital, Luhan went to the office where Baekhyun is.

“Luhan, what are you doing here?” D.O asks.

“I came here to see Baekhyun.” Luhan said.

“Did you see Chen? I told him that we have to record a song together today.” D.O said.

“Aniyo.” Luhan said. “Try calling him.”

“I called him but he doesn’t answer my calls.” D.O said. “Call him.”

Luhan took out his handphone and calls Chen.

“Chen, D.O is calling for you.” Luhan said as soon as Chen answered the call.

“Is it about the recording? I am on my way.”

“He’s been calling you so many times but you didn’t answer his calls.” Luhan said.

“He’s calling me? No one is calling me and besides I didn’t give my number to him. Anyway, tell him I’m on my way.”

“Ok.” Luhan said. “Chen told me that he’s on his way here and also he didn’t give his number to you. Where did you get his number?”

“To his manager.” D.O said.

“He told me that he didn’t receive your calls.” Luhan said.

“Eh? Really?” D.O said. Just then, his handphone rings. “See? Chen’s calling me.”

He shows to Luhan the number on the screen.

D.O answers the call. “Yobo-”

“Yah! Who are you?! Are you my wife’s other man?!!!”

D.O’s eyes widened and ended the call. He removes the battery of his handphone.

“I am sure gonna kill Chen’s manager.” D.O said.

“What happened?” Luhan asks.

“Nothing! If you see Chen, tell him I am in the recording room.” D.O said and left.

Luhan went to see Baekhyun.

“Hey.” Baekhyun said who is busy.

“Hey.” Luhan said. “I came here to say that I will be gone for a while.”

“Where are you going?” Baekhyun asks.

“I need to investigate something.” Luhan said. “While I am gone, please be careful.”

“You’re weird, Luhan.” Baekhyun said.

“Just do what I say.” Luhan said. Luhan checks the time. “I need to go.”

“Ok, bye. Let’s have a drink sometime.” Baekhyun said.

“Ok.” Luhan said and left.

Baekhyun is still wondering why Luhan is acting like that.

“What’s wrong with him?” Baekhyun asks himself. “And where’s Kris?”

……………………………………………………………………………….

Kris woke up with his head hurts. He hears birds but not a kind of bird that lives on a tree, it sounds more like… seagulls?

He opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was the blue sky. He gets up and was shocked to see where he is.

“Sea?” he said.

He is on a boat in the middle of sea. He searches his pockets for his handphone but his pockets are empty. Just then, he remembered something.

“Let’s see if this gadget works. My money will be wasted if it doesn’t work.” Kris said. He looks at his ring before pressing the little button on the top of the ring.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Luhan went to Kris’s apartment. He pressed the doorbell but it seems that no one is there.

“Maybe he went somewhere else.” Luhan said. He was about to leave when he heard something inside Kris’s apartment. It is a beeping sound.

Out of curiosity, Luhan tried to open the door.

“I remember Kris told us when he was drunk that his password on his apartment is related to our group’s name.

“3-9-6-1-2. EXO is our group’s name and we are 12. EXO 12.” Luhan said as he is entering the numbers.

The door opened.

Luhan quickly goes inside the apartment and finds the sound.

Inside the bedroom, there are 11 rings that making sounds and they are flashing red.

Luhan took the ring with the name Telekinesis is written on the box of the ring.

“What’s this?” he asks.

“Oh? Is there someone who can hear me?” it is Kris’s voice.

“Kris? Is that you? How come I can hear you?” Luhan asks.

“Luhan? Is that you? I bought those rings from ebay. Good thing it worked.”

“Where are you? You’re lucky that I happened to passed by at your apartment.” Luhan said.

“I need your help. I am here in the middle of the sea.”

“In what sea?” Luhan asks.

“I don’t know. I am not sure. Anyway, take the handphone on the side of the rings. There is a tracking device on our rings. Using the handphone, you will be able to track me.”

Luhan saw the handphone.

“Ok got it. I’m on my way.” Luhan said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun woke up in the middle of the night because he was thirsty. “AH!!!” he screamed when he saw Ye Eun at the window. “W-Who are you?” he asks.

Jo Ye Eun was shocked of what Baekhyun said.