Jo Ye Eun visits Baekhyun

Baekhyun's Another Scary Moment

Baekhyun is sleeping at his room when he heard someone crying. He woke up and looks around his room. He saw Jo Ye Eun’s ghost crying while sitting on his opened window.

“Ye Eun, what’s wrong?” he asks.

The ghost disappeared after asking her.

“What’s wrong with her?” he asks.

……………………………………………………………………………….

“Good morning!” Kris greets when he arrived at work. Then, he noticed Baekhyun. “What happened to you? You looked like Tao with your dark circle.”

“Ye Eun visited me last night.” Baekhyun said.

“Ye Eun? But I thought she already went to heaven.” Kris said.

“I thought so too but last night she is in my room and she is crying.” Baekhyun said.

“Maybe she wants to say something.” Kris said.

“Then, what is it?” Baekhyun asks.

“Maybe you should need an expert’s help.” Kris said.

“Baekhyun, where is the document that I am asking you?” their boss asks.

“What document?” Baekhyun asks.

“The document that I need for the meeting later.” Their boss said.

Baekhyun has no clue of what his boss is talking about.

Kris looks at Baekhyun’s desk and saw an envelope there.

“Boss, here it is.” Kris said.

“Thanks.” Their boss said. “Have you eaten your breakfast? You should eat so you can’t forget some things.”

“Sorry.” Baekhyun said.

“What’s wrong with you?” Kris asks after their boss left.

“I don’t know maybe I was occupied about Ye Eun.” Baekhyun said.

“Relax. I’ll help you.” Kris said. “And by the way, Tao is coming. He wants to see us again.”

“Who’s Tao?” Baekhyun asks.

Kris stares at Baekhyun and see if he is joking but Baekhyun is serious.

“You’re joking, right?” Kris asks.

“Aniyo.” Baekhyun said.

“Tao. Hwang Zhi Tao. Your friend in China.” Kris said.

“Ah! I remember.” Baekhyun said.

“Seriously, you need to relax.” Kris said.

“Right.” Baekhyun said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

After his work, Baekhyun went home. He saw bottle of milk at the front door of his apartment. He took it and drinks it. It was the landlord’s idea. He gives a bottle of milk twice a week in all the people living in the apartment building. He went inside his apartment and opened the lights. He is living alone now when his mother decided to live in their province with his grandparents.

When he entered his room, Jo Ye Eun is there sitting on the window.

“Omo!” Baekhyun was surprised. “Ye Eun, why are you here?”

The ghost moves her lips. She wants to say something but no sounds are coming out.

Then, the telephone rings.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon parks her car outside a house near the forest. She gets out and looks at the house. She took a deep breath before walking towards the house while holding an envelope.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun and his friends went to a bar.

“Luhan, how’s your noona?” Baekhyun asks.

“I haven’t seen her for a week. Her boss told to my mother that she is working with a case that’s why she is always out.” Luhan said. “Now I am going to ask a question. How are you? Kris told me that you still haunted by Jo Ye Eun.”

“And since when do you two gets so close?” Baekhyun asks.

“We are friends after we solved the mystery of you and Jo Ye Eun.” Kris said. “And Lay got a name for our group.”

“We have a name?” Baekhyun asks.

“Lay, tell him.” Kris said.

“The name is cool. I thought of it.” Lay proudly said.

“Then, what is the name?” Baekhyun asks.

Lay thinks carefully. “I forgot…hehe..” Lay said and scratch his head.

“Aigoo… You’re just like Baekhyun.” Kris said. “It is EXO.”

D.O came late. He is wearing sunglasses inside the bar.

“We are inside the bar. Can’t you at least remove it?” Suho asks.

“I can’t. What if someone sees me?” D.O said. “I am famous and I can’t just easily go to a cheap bar like this.”

Just then someone ht D.O at the back of his head.

“Cheap bar, eh?” Chanyeol said. He is the one who hit D.O on his head and he is also the owner of the bar.

“Last time, he said that my restaurant is cheap.” Xiu Min said.

“He said my bag is cheap but it is original Gucci bag.” Tao said.

“He said my car is cheap.” Lay said. “He’s the one who is asking for a ride but he insults my car.”

“D.O, why can’t you be nice to others?” Suho asks.

“What? What did I do?” D.O innocently asks.

The others just sighed.

“Kris, I forgot to tell you. Ye Eun is trying to say something to me but I can’t understand it is moving but there’s no sound.” Baekhyun said.

“Is that so? I’ll try to visit her grave once I got a time.” Kris said.

“Thanks.” Baekhyun said.

“In just case, why don’t you talk to her parents maybe they know something?” Kris suggested.

“Chen is the one knows where they live and it seems that he is not here.” Baekhyun said.

“Chen said that he is attending the family reunion tonight so he can’t come.” Kai said.

“I’ll ask him one of these days.” Baekhyun said.

“Why don’t you talk to Jo Ye Eun’s sister?” Kai asks.

“I don’t want to talk to her.” Baekhyun said. “I know she’s Ye Eun’s twin sister but I am not really close to her.”

“But you used go to their house, right?” Kai asks.

“Ne but it is to visit Ye Eun not her.” Baekhyun said.

“Baek, can Tao stay in your apartment? It’s expensive if he will stay in the hotel for a week.” Kris said.

“Sure if he will not afraid to see a ghost there.” Baekhyun said.

“Then, can I stay too?” Suho asks. He is still likes to see a ghost.

“No.” Baekhyun said. “Tao, is it ok to you to stay in my apartment? Ye Eun always show there.”

“No problem. I am not scared at her.” Tao said.

Mr. Taxi, Taxi, Taxi jigeum jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi. Ttara olsu it get ni? Jab hildeut maldeut aldeut…” D.O sings loudly. He is already drunk.

“Can someone bring him home?” Chanyeol asks.

They all look at Lay.

“Not my baby. The last time I drove him home he throws up inside my car.” Lay said. “Just call a taxi.”

“He’s an idol.” Kris said.

“Call his manager.” Lay said. “Anything just not my baby.”

“I have a room here at the second floor. Let’s just put him there.” Chanyeol said.

“Let’s do it.” Kris said.

Kris and Lay put D.O in a room.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun and Tao went to Baekhyun’s apartment. Baekhyun took the milk from the floor.

“Why is there milk on your floor?” Tao asks.

“It is a gift from our landlord. He gives all the tenants here twice a week.” Baekhyun said before opening the door.

When they enter the apartment, they saw Jo Ye Eun.

“Hi.” Tao greets.

Jo Ye Eun disappeared suddenly.

“We will just sharing the room.” Baekhyun said while drinking the milk.

“Is it ok to Ye Eun?” Tao asks.

“Ne.” Baekhyun said.

“Really? Don’t you need privacy?” Tao asks.

“Really, Tao? Privacy? What will a live person and a ghost gonna do inside the room?” Baekhyun asks.

“I don’t know. Tell me.” Tao said.

Baekhyun just shook his head.