Tao and Chen saw the Mysterious Person

Baekhyun's Another Scary Moment

Kris stayed in the hospital after the others went home. If his feelings are right, the killer will come back to kill Hyoyeon. He already thought who the suspect is but he needs evidence.

“Hey.” It was Chen.

“Hey.” Kris said. “Glad you came.”

“How is she?” Chen asks.

“She’s ok now but it will take some days before she wakes up.” Kris said.

“Who on earth did this to her?” Chen asks.

“No one knows. The police are investigating.” Kris said. “Chen, can you do me a favor?”

“Sure.” Chen said.

“Before you go home later, can you give this jacket back to Tao? He’s in Baekhyun’s house.” Kris said.

“Sure. I am planning to visit Baekhyun too.” Chen said.

“Thanks.” Kris said. “Anyway, I would like you to ask something.”

“What is it? Is it about Ye Eun? I heard from Baekhyun that she keeps showing up.” Chen said.

“Do you know how Ye Eun died?” Kris asks.

“As far as I know, she died in her sleep. That’s what her family said. I wasn’t able to attend her funeral because I was studying abroad.” Chen said. “But I heard my dad and mom talking once about Ye Eun didn’t die in her sleep but someone killed her.”

“Killed her?” Kris asks.

“Ne but I am not sure though.” Chen said.

‘She was killed? Maybe.’ Kris thought.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun can’t concentrate in his work because he is thinking about Hyoyeon. If his feelings are right, what happened to Hyoyeon has something related why Ye Eun keeps on showing up and maybe that’s the reason why Ye Eun said Be Careful to them.

“Everyone, who wants coffee?” their boss asks.

Everyone raised their hands.

“Baekhyun, you know what to do.” Their boss said.

It is Baekhyun’s job to buy the coffees.

“Ne!” Baekhyun said.

“You already know our favorite coffees, right?” their boss said.

Baekhyun think for a moment.

“I forgot.” Baekhyun said. “Could you write it down?”

“Eh?! This is new. You know all our favorite coffees. What happened to you?” their boss asks.

“I really don’t know too. Lately, I always forgot the things.” Baekhyun said.

“You should see the doctor.” Their boss advised.

“I will once I had a time.” Baekhyun said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Tao went out of Baekhyun’s apartment to buy a spicy rice cake when he saw the owner of the apartment building.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Tao greets.

“Oh? Annyeong Hasaeyo. You are Baekhyun’s friend, right?” the owner said.

“Ne.” Tao said.

“Do you enjoy staying here?” the owner asks.

“Ne.” Tao said. “Baekhyun enjoys the milk you always give.”

“Milk? What milk? I never gave any milk to him.” The owner said.

“That’s strange. Every twice a week, there’s a milk at the front of his door.” Tao said.

“I used to do it when Baekhyun was in high school but I stopped because one of the mothers complained that her son had a stomachache after drinking the milk.” The owner said.

“But…” Tao wants to tell to the owner about the milk but the owner seems in a hurry.

“I need to go now. My wife is asking me to buy a pizza. She’s pregnant and lately she wants to eat pizza. She doesn’t want to ask someone to deliver the pizza, she wants me to buy it personally.” The owner said.

“Ok. See you next time.” Tao said.

“Let’s have a drink before you go back to China, ok?” the owner said.

“Ne.” Tao said.

Tao is entering the apartment building when Chen came.

“Hi Chen! What brings you here?” Tao asks.

“You forgot your jacket at the hospital. Kris asked me to give this to you.” Chen said.

“Oh! Thanks. Lately, I’m kinda forgetting little things.” Tao said. “Just like Baekhyun.”

“What about Baekhyun?” Chen asks. They are now inside the elevator.

“Well, he always forgets things like set his alarm, meetings and pants.” Tao said.

“Pants?” Chen asks.

“Ne, pants. One time, he forgot to set his alarm and woke up late, in a hurry he only wears his polo but forgot his pants. He went out without pants. Luckily I saw him and run after him with his pants.” Tao said.

“Is it really happened? You’re not joking?” Chen asks.

“Do I look like joking?” Tao seriously asks.

Chen shook his head.

The elevator door opened. They are walking now towards Baekhyun’s apartment when they saw a person putting the bottle of milk at the front of Baekhyun’s apartment.

“Who is that?” Chen asks.

“I don’t know.” Tao said. “Hey!”

The person stopped for a moment.

“Who are you?” Tao asks while walking towards that person.

Before Tao gets close to the person, the person quickly left.

“Hey!” Tao shouts and tries to run after that person.

Chen left alone in the corridor noticing the bottle of milk.

“Why would that person leaves a bottle of milk at the front of Baekhyun’s apartment?” Chen asks.

After a while, Tao came back.

“What happened?” Chen asks.

“I lost.” Tao said.

“You lost that person?” Chen asks.

“No, I got lost while trying to catch that person.” Tao said.

“You’re unbelievable.” Chen said. “But why are you trying to catch that person?”

“Isn’t it obvious? That person puts a bottle of milk at the front of the apartment.” Tao said.

“So?” Chen asks.

“Maybe there is something in that milk that makes Baekhyun and I forget the things.” Tao said.

“Did you drink it too?” Chen asks.

“Sometimes.” Tao said. “Panda needs milk, too.”

“Panda eats bamboo.” Chen said.

“Baby Panda?” Tao said.

“Tao, can we get inside Baekhyun’s apartment? I don’t want to talk to you.” Chen said.

“Ok.” Tao said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

After making sure that Hyoyeon will not be alone in the hospital, Kris went somewhere.

“Good thing I asked Sehun to watch Hyoyeon while I’m gone.” Kris said while driving to his destination.

“Are you sure about this? What if you’re wrong?” Kris’s noona said. She is already dead. She is still in the living world because she wants to make sure that her brother will get married.

“That’s why I am investigating. I can’t just accuse a person without proper evidence.” Kris said.

“You should be a detective not an office employee.” She said.

 “I am only doing this for the sake of my friends.” Kris said.

“But I don’t want you to get hurt. What if you get hurt and never have a chance to get married? I will stay here forever.” She said.

“Hyomin noona, I will get married once she wakes up.” Kris said.

“Oh… Now I know the reason why you want to be a detective.” She said. “It seems that my time in this world will end soon.”

“Don’t be so sure, Hyomin noona.” Kris said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile…

Sehun is at the hospital watching Hyoyeon. He’s really watching Hyoyeon. He keeps on staring at her and never leaves his eyes on her.

“Kris told me to watch over her and never leave my eyes on her.” Sehun said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun’s apartment…

“Do you think there is something chemical that mix in this milk?” Chen asks Tao.

“Maybe. How do we find out? Shall we make a test? Ah! I know! Drink it. If you started to forget some things, it means there is something in that milk.” Tao said.

“You are so annoying. I should be the one annoying the others but you beat me.” Chen said.

“So, are you going to drink it?” Tao asks.

“No! I am going to ask a friend to check it.” Chen said. “As for now, avoid drinking that milk and tell that to Baekhyun too.”

“Tao, where’s the bottle of milk for today? Did you drink it again?”

They heard Baekhyun’s voice.

“Chen drinks it!” Tao quickly said when Baekhyun came in the living room.

“Hi Chen!” Baekhyun said.

“Hi.” Chen said.

“What are you gonna do with the milk?” Baekhyun asks.

“Make a milk bath using this and drink afterwards. Wanna join?” Chen said.

“Chen, I don’t have time for that. Every day when Tao annoys me so stop it.” Baekhyun said.

“So, did my dead cousin visits you?” Chen asks.

“She never leaves. Try to go in my room, you will see her there.” Baekhyun said.

Chen looks inside the room but no one is there.

“She’s not there.” Chen said.

“Really? But she’s always there.” Baekhyun said.

“Maybe she’s scared at Chen’s face.” Tao said laughed.

“What’s funny?” Chen asks.

“Your face.” Tao said and laughed again.

Baekhyun laughed too.

“I better go. You guys are so annoying.” Chen said.

“Bye Chen. Thanks for dropping by.” Tao said.

“Next time bring some foods.” Baekhyun said.

“Ne!” Chen said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Kris arrived at his destination but since it is already night, he will stay in the hotel for a night.

“Shall I go with you in your hotel room or I should stay in your car?” Hyomin asks.

“I know you want to walk around to meet some ghosts.” Kris said.

“I should do that.” Hyomin said.

“Good.” Kris said.

Kris went to his hotel room and sleeps early.

On the next day after his lunch, Kris went to the place where he really wants to go.

He pressed the doorbell and waits for a person to open the gate.

“Who are you?” an old woman asks as the gate opened.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! I’m Kris Wu. Jo Ye Eun and Baekhyun’s friend.” Kris said.