Leaving...

Baekhyun's Another Scary Moment

“Do we need to open the door?” D.O asks.

“Who’s going to open the door?” Luhan asks.

They look at each other.

“Let’s play gawi bawi bo.” Suho suggested.

“Gawi bawi bo!” they all said and play it.

Baekhyun do the paper while everyone does the scissors.

“Did you plan this?” Baekhyun asks.

They all shook their heads.

Baekhyun doesn’t have a choice but to open the door.

“Pizza delivery.” The man outside the door said.

“Who ordered pizza?” Baekhyun shouts.

“I do!” Sehun said. “We got hungry while waiting for you.”

Sehun took the box after paying the pizza.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Enjoying your pizza?” someone said from the balcony.

“Jo Yeu Yun!!!” they said.

“You can enter the door. Why do you need to enter from the balcony?” Chen asks.

“Do you think I’m stupid to knock on your door?” she asks.

“Since you are here, explain me what really happened. Did you really kill Ye Eun?” Baekhyun said.

She walks inside the apartment. The boys move to the other side scared because she is holding a gun.

“My ever loving twin sister.” She said. “Sweet, kind, smart and that’s the reason why everyone loves her, including you, Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun didn’t talk.

“You love her that even though she is very sick, you always visit her.” She continues. “I always ignore by you. In your eyes, you only know Ye Eun. I was jealous that one day I didn’t control it. I was in the swimming pool when she came. She’s showing the necklace you gave to her. She didn’t stop talking about it and I got annoyed. I grab her foot and drowned her in the pool.”

“She’s your twin sister.” Chen said.

“She’s my twin sister, alright!!! But I hated her and I wished she isn’t my twin sister!!!” she shouts.

“Ye Eun never thought of that! She always told me how she’s lucky to have you as her twin sister.” Baekhyun said.

She smirked. “I am not surprised if she thought that way. In front of her, I act nice to her.” She said. “After she died, I thought I can have Baekhyun but no! Instead, he met new friends. So, I decided to give him something that make him forget all of you but unfortunately, the panda and my cousin found it out. And that detective also found my plans. I tried to kill her but she survived. My half-brother whom I thought is on my side is actually a betrayer.”

“I never betrayed you. It just happened that my side will be on my friends.” Lay said.

“Enough! I didn’t go here just to talk with you. I came here to kill all of you except Baekhyun.” She said and points the gun to them.

“You’ll gonna kill me first before you hurt my friends.” Baekhyun said.

“Move away, Baekhyun!” she shouts. She looks at them and saw Chen on the side. “I’m gonna kill my cousin first.”

She shots the gun but before Chen hit by the bullet, Baekhyun move on Chen’s front to save Chen.

“Baekhyun!!!” they shout when they saw Baekhyun falling on the floor.

Her eyes’ widened and drops the gun. “B-Baekhyun…”

Just then, someone hit her on her back that caused her to faint. It was Tao who just came out from the kitchen while biting a pizza.

“So, what do I missed?” Tao asks.

“Don’t just stand there! Call an ambulance!” Sehun shouts at Tao.

Tao quickly calls an ambulance.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hospital…

The boys are outside the emergency room waiting for the doctor to come out and tell the news about Baekhyun.

“Do you think he will gonna die?” D.O asks.

“He’s strong. He’ll survive.” Luhan said.

“What if Jo Ye Eun wants to be with him?” Kris asks.

“No!!!” they shout.

“I was just asking.” Kris said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

The operation took for so long hours. The boys are already asleep while waiting. Kris woke up when he felt someone walking, he saw girl walking straight to the emergency room.

“Is that Jo Yeu Yun?” he asks.

The girl go through the closed door.

“It’s Jo Ye Eun.” He said and went back to sleep.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jo Ye Eun visits Baekhyun inside the emergency room.

“Doctor, the patient’s heart beat is slowing.” The nurse said.

The people inside the emergency room are moving fast to save Baekhyun.

Jo Ye Eun walks closer to Baekhyun.

“Are you just going to give up like that?” Jo Ye Eun asks. “Your friends need you here.”

“I want to be with you.” Baekhyun said from her back. She turns around and saw him standing. It seems that his spirit left his body.

Baekhyun walks closer to her. “Do you want to be with me?”

“I want to be with you but your friends need you here.” She said.

“They can live without me.” Baekhyun said.

She shook her head. “Your friends did anything to save you. I can’t be at peace if you die here because of me.”

“But I always wanted to be with you.” Baekhyun said.

“Baekhyun, your life doesn’t end here. There are things you need to do here. We can be together in the right time but that right time isn’t this time.” She said. “I love you, Baekhyun and that is the reason why I am still here. I can’t go until I make sure that you’ll be alright.”

“I love you too, Ye Eun.” Baekhyun said.

Just then, Jo Ye Eun saw a white light from the door.

“Can you promise me one thing?” she asks.

“What is it?” Baekhyun asks.

“Promise me that you’ll live longer and love another girl.” She said.

“But…”

“I don’t want you to live alone. I want you to love someone that will take care of you just like how you take care of me.” She said.

“Araso. I will promise that.” Baekhyun said.

She hugs Baekhyun. “Goodbye, Baekhyun.” She said.

“Goodbye, Ye Eun. May you rest in peace now.” Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun watches Jo Ye Eun walking to the light.

Before Jo Ye Eun steps into the light, she turned around to wave goodbye to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun waves back to her.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Baekhyun opened his eyes. The first thing he saw is the white ceiling. Then, next are Chanyeol’s lips.

Wait! Chanyeol’s lips?!!!

Chanyeol’s lips are coming towards Baekhyun.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun asks.

Chanyeol was shocked and quickly stands up straight.

“Y-You’re awake?” Chanyeol asks.

“Are you planning to kiss me?” Baekhyun asks.

“A-Aniyo!” Chanyeol said and looks away. “Anyway, I’m glad you’re awake now. You’ve been sleeping for three days.”

“Where are the others? What happened to Jo Yeu Yun?” Baekhyun asks.

“She was put in the jail now. Our friends went to their works but they’ll be here later.” Chanyeol said. “Do you need anything?”

“Water.” Baekhyun said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

After a year…

The boys went to the beach owned by Suho’s family.

“Ok boys! Bring out all our things from the van.” Hyoyeon said.

“Noona, why do you need to come?” Luhan asks.

“I deserve to have a vacation.” Hyoyeon said.

“You deserve to have a vacation or you just want to have a time with Kris?” Luhan asks.

“Uhmm… Why don’t you help your friends bringing our things out?” Hyoyeon asks and left him.

Luhan saw Kris busy with their things.

“Kris, are you and my noona dating?” Luhan asks.

“Uhmm… Could you bring this to the kitchen? Thank you.” Kris said and gives the box full of foods to Luhan said.

Luhan doesn’t have any choice but to go.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

After changing his clothes, Baekhyun goes out of the house. He saw his friends already swimming in the sea.

“Aish! Those guys! They left me here to grill the meat.” Hyoyeon said.

“Noona, I’ll help you.” Baekhyun said.

“Thanks, Baekhyun.” Hyoyeon said. “Could you get the seafood in the kitchen?”

“Sure.” Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun runs to the kitchen and he accidentally bumped into a girl.

“I’m sorry.” Baekhyun said and help the girl to stand.

“It’s ok.” The girl said. “Do you need something here?”

“I’ll just get the seafood.” Baekhyun said.

The girl takes the tray of seafood to him.

“Thanks.” Baekhyun said and left.

‘I wonder who she is. She’s cute.’ He thought.

“Noona, here are the seafood.” He said.

“Thanks.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyo, here are the vegetables.” The girl said.

“Thanks, Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon said.

“You knew each other?” he asks.

“Ne. She’s Suho’s cousin, don’t you know?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Cousin?” he asks.

“Right. I’m Suho’s cousin. I’m Kim Taeyeon.” The girl said.

“How did you know Hyoyeon noona?” he asks.

“We were classmates in high school.” Taeyeon said.

“Eh?! You mean you studied in the school where a ghost appeared?” he asks.

“Ne.” Taeyeon said.

“But I didn’t see you there.” He said.

“How are you going to see her when you are lazy to go to school?” Hyoyeon asks.

Baekhyun laughed lightly.

“Anyway, Taeyeon is single and she’s really kind and caring.” Hyoyeon suddenly said. “Baekhyun is single too and nice. You two will be a perfect couple.”

The two blushed at the same time.

Baekhyun thinks that he found the right girl for him.

He didn’t know that Jo Ye Eun is watching them from the heaven.

“She’s indeed the right girl for you, Baekhyun.” Jo Ye Eun said.

 

THE END


It is finally ended! Yehey! Actually, I was supposed to post this ending two weeks ago but I am planning to post this together with my teaser for my new fanfics but I got tired of waiting because my sister is still making it for almost a month, so I decided to post the ending first of my four remaining fanfics.

Hope you like the ending (even though I had a hard time ending this fanfic because I don’t know how to end it XD) and thank you for all the subscribers and for leaving some comments. I really like it when someone leaving a comment in my fanfics. Sorry for some wrong grammars because I don’t have a time to check and edit it but probably once I got a time, I’ll edit it.

Bye, guys! Love you all! =^.^=