A Message From Jo Ye Eun

Baekhyun's Another Scary Moment

Hyoyeon is running fast as she could under the heavy. She went to the dark forest. All she wants is to escape from someone who wants to kill her. The ground is slippery and muddy because of the rain. The forest is dark and she doesn’t know where she is going until she fell. She rolled down and she can’t stop until heard head hit a big rock.

She feels pain all over her body and she can feel the blood flowing on her forehead. Someone came and stands on her front. She can’t see well. It was all blurry but she knew that she needs to escape but she can’t move.

The person took a knife from the pocket of the jacket.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Luhan was about to drink a cup of water when the cup accidentally fell and it broke into pieces. “Noona…” he said.

He doesn’t know why but he felt strange after the cup fell on the floor.

“Luhan, are you alright? What happened?” his mom asks.

“Nothing.” Luhan said and cleans the floor.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun woke up when he heard a crying voice. When he looks around his room, he saw Jo Ye Eun on the window. He saw tears on her eyes.

“Ye Eun, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun asks. “Tell me so I can help you.”

A wind blew. The photo album on the table opened because of the wind which is impossible because the cover of the photo album is not a paper and it can’t easily move by a wind. The pages of the album flipped until it stops to a certain page.

Baekhyun looks at the pictures. The photos are taken in Luhan’s birthday, the night he and Xiu Min were almost got into an accident if weren’t Ye Eun wasn’t there to help them.

Baekhyun looks closer to the pictures. Some of his pictures are with Luhan and their classmates but there is one picture that caught his attention. It was his and Hyoyeon picture together.

“I haven’t seen her for a week. Her boss told to my mother that she is working with a case that’s why she is always out.” He remembered Luhan’s answered when he asked him about Hyoyeon.

Baekhyun was going to ask Jo Ye Eun a question when Jo Ye Eun disappeared again.

He doesn’t want to think something bad but he knew there is something wrong.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Luhan is waiting for the bus this morning when suddenly he saw Hyoyeon on the other side of the street looking straight to him.

“Noona…” he said. He looks at Hyoyeon’s eyes. Her eyes are sad. He doesn’t know why.

He was about to call her when a truck passed by. As soon as the truck passed, Hyoyeon is gone. He looks around but Hyoyeon is out of sight.

“Noona…” Luhan said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

“Baekhyun, we have a meeting after lunch. Don’t forget.” Kris said.

“Ne.” Baekhyun said.

“Kris, come to me for a while.” The boss said.

Kris left his table for a while.

Baekhyun received a call from Luhan.

“Ok, I see you later.” Baekhyun said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Luhan and Baekhyun meet at a café during lunch break.

“I know this is weird, Baek but you yourself always encountered weird stuffs.” Luhan started.

“Speaking of weird stuffs, I encountered weird stuff last night.” Baekhyun said.

“What is it?” Luhan asks.

“As usual Jo Ye Eun showed up but last night she is crying.” Baekhyun said. “I asked him what’s wrong then suddenly a wind blew and flipped the pages of my photo album, then it stopped to the pictures of your birthday when we were in high school.”

“What’s the meaning of that?” Luhan asks.

“I still don’t know but when I saw this picture, I feel strange.” Baekhyun said and showed the picture of him and Hyoyeon.

“Noona…” Luhan said while staring at the picture. “This morning while waiting for the bus I saw noona at the other side of the street, her eyes are sad and she is just looking at me.”

“Then?” Baekhyun asks.

“She just disappeared after the truck passed by.” Luhan said.

“Do you know what this mean?” Baekhyun asks.

“I have an idea but I don’t want to believe it. There’s no way my noona is dead.” Luhan said.

“Let’s ask Kris’s help later.” Baekhyun said.

“That’s what I want to say to you.” Luhan said.

Baekhyun looks at the time. “I need to go. I still have a meeting. Let’s meet at my apartment later after work. Tao is there so you can just go in.”

“Ok.” Luhan said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun went back to the office. He saw D.O there.

“Hey.” He said.

“Oh hey.” D.O said.

“Luhan’s coming over to my apartment.” He said when they are now inside the elevator.

“Why?” D.O asks.

“It’s about her noona.” He said.

“Did something happen to her?” D.O asks.

“We don’t know but Luhan said that he saw her this morning but disappeared suddenly.” He said.

“It’s either he is hallucinating or she is already dead.” D.O said.

“Yah!” He shouts. “Don’t say that she is dead!”

“Mian. I am just stating a fact.” D.O said.

The elevator door opened.

They saw Kris. “Hey Kris! I didn’t forget the meeting.” Baekhyun said.

“The meeting is cancelled.” Kris said and he is in a hurry.

“Why?” Kris asks.

“Boss cancelled it. His wife was brought in the hospital.” Kris said.

“Why are you in a hurry?” D.O asks.

“His driver is not here so I will be the driver.” Kris said and rides the elevator.

“But-”

“Talk to you later.” Kris said before the elevator door closed.

“Is he stupid or really in a hurry? He took the elevator that goes up. He needs to reach the top floor before going down.” D.O said.

“He must be in a hurry.” Baekhyun said. “So, are you going to my apartment later?”

“I don’t need there and besides I have a flight tonight in Japan.” D.O said.

“Araso.” Baekhyun said and went to his office.

“Baekhyun, we are going to visit boss’s wife after work. Wanna come?” his co-employee asks.

“Sure.” Baekhyun said forgetting about his and Luhan’s plan.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Luhan came to Baekhyun’s apartment after work.

“Hi, Tao.” Luhan’s greets.

“Hi! Why are you here? Did Baekhyun know you’re here?” Tao asks.

“Ne. I thought he told you.” Luhan said.

Tao shook his head.

“Is he already here?” Luhan asks.

“Not yet. I heard to Kris that they are visiting their boss’s wife in the hospital.” Tao said.

“Let’s just wait for him.” Luhan said. “Baek told me that Jo Ye Eun showed up last night. Have you seen her?”

“Aniyo. I used the other room.” Tao said.

“You mean you didn’t seen her since you came here?” Luhan asks.

Tao shook his head. “I guess she always showed up only to Baekhyun.”

“I wonder what Jo Ye Eun wants. I thought that after we visited her in her grave she can go in peace but it seems that it didn’t end it there.” Luhan said.

“Maybe she wants something.” Tao said. “Maybe she wants Baekhyun.”

Luhan threw a pillow to Tao.

“I’m just kidding.” Tao said. “But how Jo Ye Eun died?”

“I think she died because she’s very sick.” Luhan said.

“Then, why is she still here?” Tao asks.

“Some ghosts are still in our world because they were killed and they want justice. In case of Jo Ye Eun, I don’t know.” Luhan said.

“What if she was killed?” Tao asks.

“Who would’ve have killed her?” Luhan asks.

“I don’t know. I was in China when that happened.” Tao said. “What about you?”

“Is that a joke, Tao?” Luhan asks.

“Aniyo.” Tao seriously said.

Luhan sighed. “Tao, call Baekhyun.” He said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun and Kris are leaving the hospital when Tao called.

“Oh no! I forgot about it. Tell Luhan that we are on our way there.” Baekhyun said.

“What’s wrong, Baekhyun?” Kris asks.

“I forgot that Luhan wants to talk to us about Hyoyeon noona. I told him to go to my apartment and meet us there but I forgot about it.” Baekhyun said. “How could I forget about it?”

“Let’s go.” Kris said and they ride a taxi.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun and Kris are now at the front of Baekhyun’s apartment. All Baekhyun needs to do is to enter the code of his apartment so they can get inside.

He was about to enter the code when he stopped.

“What’s wrong?” Kris asks.

“I forgot my code.” Baekhyun said.

“Eh?! Stop joking around.” Kris said.

“I’m serious.” Baekhyun said.

“What’s wrong with you?” Kris asks. Kris pressed the door bell.

Tao opened it from the inside.

“You’re here.” Tao said. “Why do you need to press the door bell? Baekhyun is with you.”

“He forgot his code.” Kris said.

“Eh? Really?” Tao asks.

“Really.” Kris said.

They saw Luha sitting on the couch.

“What’s the problem?” Kris asks.

Luhan told him about what happened that morning.

“Have you tried to call her?” Kris asks.

“Ne but her handphone is off.” Luhan said.

“Kris, why some ghosts still in our world?” Tao asks.

“It’s either they need to finish something or they can’t go at peace because they want a revenge.” Kris said.

“Why Jo Ye Eun is still here?” Tao asks.

“I don’t know. Maybe she wants to say something.” Kris said.

“Can you stay here and talk to her?” Baekhyun asks.

“Ok. I’ll stay. I’ll try to communicate with her.” Kris said.

“What about my noona?” Luhan asks.

“We will find her.” Kris said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Kris, Tao, Luhan and Baekhyun decided to sleep in Baekhyun’s room.

Baekhyun wasn’t able to sleep because they are sleeping together in one bed. When get up to drink some water, he saw Jo Ye Eun. She’s at the window again.

“Kris, wake up.” He said.

Kris woke up and also Tao and Luhan.

“Jo Ye Eun, we’re here to help. Tell me what do you want?” Kris asks.

Jo Ye Eun is just crying while looking at Luhan. Then she talks.

“Be…Care…Ful…” she said.