Death...

Baekhyun's Another Scary Moment

Baekhyun woke up in Tao’s room. Last night he saw a ghost then Tao told him that it was Jo Ye Eun. As far as he remembers, he doesn’t know that ghost.

He looks at the clock. If he won’t hurry, he will be late to work.

When he got out from the room, Tao is cooking.

“Good morning.” Tao greets. “Breakfast is ready. Let’s eat.”

“Thanks but I will be late to my work.” He said.

“Work?” Tao asks. “It is Saturday today.”

“Eh? Saturday?” he asks.

Tao nodded.

Baekhyun sat with a confuse face.

“You are forgetting even the day today.” Tao said. “If you see milk outside the door, don’t drink it. It makes you forget everything.”

“Are you serious?” he asks.

“Ne. I can’t always be here to watch you so you need to remember it.” Tao said. “And also avoid-”

Baekhyun noticed two small boxes on the top of the table.

“What’s that?” he asks.

“Oh? I saw that last night at front of the door.” Tao said. “I think it is for us. I took the hourglass-shape ring. See? Isn’t it cool?” showing the ring he is wearing.

Baekhyun opened the other box. The ring has a sun shape.

“Wear it.” Tao said.

Baekhyun wears the ring. “Cool.” He said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Xiu Min woke up very early. He is planning to go to Baekhyun’s place today. He wasn’t able to go out yesterday because he had a stomach ache.

When he opened his door and walks out, he kicked something. When he looks down, he saw a box.

“What’s this?” he asks. He opened the box and saw a snowflake-shaped ring. “Maybe a fan gave it to me? I used to have lots of fans when I was in high school.”

He wears the ring and left.

……………………………………………………………………………….

D.O’s apartment…

“D.O, wake up. You have a photoshoot today.” His manager said.

D.O gets up on his bed with his eyes close.

The manager threw something to him. It hit him on his head.

“Ouch!” D.O said. He looks what is the thing that his manager threw. It is a small box. “What’s this?”

“A box.” His manager said.

“I know it is a box.” D.O said. “Where did you get this?”

“Outside your apartment. Maybe it is from a fan.” His manager said.

D.O didn’t bother to open the box. He went straight to the bathroom.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Chanyeol woke up because of his telephone.

“Yoboseo?” he asks while still half-asleep.

“Is this Park Chanyeol?”

“Ne…” he said. He listens to the person on the other line. “What?!!!!!”

Chanyeol is finally wake up. He gets up from his bed in a hurry leaving an empty little box that he opened last night.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Suho is driving his car somewhere with a worried face when he saw Sehun at the bus stop. He stops the car at Sehun’s front.

“Sehun, hop in.” Suho said.

Sehun hurriedly gets inside the car.

“You knew?” Sehun asks.

Suho nodded and drives the car.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Chen is in a hurry too while talking to Tao.

“I will call Luhan to tell the bad news but I am not sure if I will be able to contact him.” Chen said. “See you later.”

Chen ends the call. He was about to go when he noticed the little box that he found last night at the door. He decided to wear the scorpion-shaped ring and left.

……………………………………………………………………………….

If the others are in a hurry, Lay is not. He is busy packing his things.

While putting all his clothes in a travelling bag, he saw the picture frame on the side of the night table. Inside the picture frame is the picture of EXO when they went to Jo Ye Eun’s grave.

“I’m sorry, guys.” Lay said. He puts the frame inside his bag.

Then, something caught his eyes. It was the little box that he found last night. He just put it inside his bag too.

If he just opened it, he will saw a unicorn-shaped ring.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun and Tao went to Baekhyun’s old school. When they arrived, Suho and Sehun are already there.

“Sehun, is it real? Is it real?” Tao asks.

“Ne.” Sehun said in a sad tone.

Baekhyun saw a police line and there are lots of police.

A detective came to them.

“I’m Detective So Ji Sub. Are you the victim’s friends?” the detective asks.

“Ne, we are Kai’s friends. What happened?” Suho asks.

“We are not sure but we think that it is a suicide, we found his body on the ground and we think that he jumped from the rooftop. We talked to the guard, he said that around 7 to 8 in the evening when the victim came. He said to the guard that he is going to finish some of his work.” Detective So Ji Sub said.

“Is there anyone who came besides Kai?” Baekhyun asks.

“Well, a certain guy named Lay came 5 minutes after the victim came. The guard said that he is working as a teacher here so he let him in. That guy came out after 10 minutes.” Detective So Ji Sub said.

“Lay is our friend. He can’t murder his own friend.” Baekhyun said.

“We didn’t say that he is the one who killed the victim. I just answered your question and besides the victim died around 8 to 9 in the evening.” Detective So Ji Sub said. “But we also need to talk to him to ask him some questions. Do you know where he lives?”

“Baekhyun!” it was Xiu Min. He is with Chanyeol, D.O and Chen.

“Is it true that Kai is dead?” Chanyeol asks.

“Ne.” Tao said.

“How did it happen?” Chen asks.

Baekhyun told them what the detective said.

“There’s no reason to make Kai killed himself.” Chen said.

“Who among you see the victim before he died?” Detective So Ji Sub asks.

Chanyeol, Tao and Chen raised their hands.

“We went to Chanyeol’s bar.” Tao said.

“Right after you left, Kai left but before he go he said that he is going to this school.” Chanyeol said.

“Does this Lay know that the victim will be here?” Detective So Ji Sub asks.

Chanyeol nodded.

“Are you trying to say that Lay killed Kai?” Sehun asks.

“Don’t be offended. I am just doing my job.” Detective So Ji Sub said.

“Detective, here’s the address of the guy named Lay.” A police said.

“Good. I’m going now to this address.” Detective So Ji Sub said and left.

Baekhyun quickly called Lay but his handphone is off.

“His handphone is off.” Baekhyun said.

D.O noticed Baekhyun’s ring then he looks at the others. “Where did you get that?” he asks.

“Someone left it at the front of my door.” Chen said.

“Me too.” Xiu Min said.

“I think we are all the same.” Suho said.

“But why am I the only one doesn’t have it?” D.O asks.

“Didn’t you found a box at the front of your door?” Tao asks.

“My manager did but I didn’t open it.” D.O said.

“Anyway, we forgot about Lay. I know it is sad to know that Kai is dead and I don’t believe that it is suicide and I don’t believe that Lay killed him. We need to find out who killed Kai.” Baekhyun said.

Chen and Tao look at each other. They already know who it is but they can’t tell it to them unless they have enough evidence.

“I’m going to Lay’s apartment.” Baekhyun said.

“I’m coming.” Suho said.

“Me too.” Sehun said.

“We can’t all go. Just call me if you found out something.” Chanyeol said.

“I’m going with them.” Xiu Min said.

“I still have a work.” Chen said.

“Me too.” D.O said.

“I’ll try to find Kris and Luhan.” Tao said.

The others left already while Chen, Tao and D.O remain.

“D.O, we need to tell you something.” Chen said.

……………………………………………………………………………….

Kris and Luhan are still rowing the boat.

“Luhan, did you give all the rings to them?” Kris asks.

“Ne. I left the rings at the front of their houses.” Luhan said.

“Continue rowing.” Kris said and checks the handphone. “Eh? Most of them are all lighted except Lay, Kai and D.O.”

“D.O probably didn’t wear it. I don’t know about Lay but I am sure that Kai wears the ring right after I gave it to him.” Luhan said.

“Chanyeol is moving alone. Baekhyun, Sehun, Suho and Xiu Min are together. They are going somewhere. Tao, D.O and Chen are together.” Kris said.

“Kris, we are near the shore.” Luhan said.

Kris begins his rowing again.

……………………………………………………………………………….

D.O is walking alone in a dark street towards Baekhyun’s apartment. He doesn’t know why but he wants to see Baekhyun.

“I don’t believe Chen and Tao but I something inside me that it is true.” D.O said. “I must tell Baekhyun that the killer is that person.”

D.O hurriedly go towards Baekhyun’s apartment when a mysterious person walks towards him and stabbed him using a kitchen knife.

D.O feels the pain. He kneels to the ground.

“D.O!” it was Xiu Min.

The mysterious person quickly left.

Xiu Min runs towards D.O.

“D.O, hang in there. I’ll call some help.” Xiu Min said.

He looks around and saw a store on the other side of the street. He was about to go there when D.O stops him.

“Xiu… min…” D.O said. “Please…… watch…. Over…. Baekhyun…”

“Baekhyun? But why?” Xiu Min asks.

“H-He….is….. in….. danger…..” D.O said.

“What are you saying?” Xiu Min asks. “The most important thing is to bring you to the hospital. I’ll call for help.”

Xiu Min left D.O for a while.

D.O stares at the night sky and smiled.

‘At least I made something good even for the last time.’ D.O said in his mind before closing his eyes.