Who are they?

His Possessive Love

RRRIINNGG! 

the bell rang, i stretch my arm back  "YES! LUNCH!" i chimed i heard someone chuckle and looked up to a cute girl with pigtails smiling at me. i put down my arms and smiled at her " hello" i greeted.

"hello, Daehyun sshi.. i'm Class 2B President Lee Mina, it pleasure to meet you" she greeted nicely and politely too, i stood up from my seat and gave her a polite bow " Hello Mina sshi, please take care of me" i said. and gave her a Smile. then notice she looked a bit flush " are alright Mina- sshi? you look a bit flush than usual" i ask and was about to touch her fore head to check her temperature but she jump away from my hand and looked flustered and was really red now .

"no, no ,no i'm ok...hehehe just feeling hungry th-that all.. hehehe b-better g-go my friends are waiting for me" she stuttered before running off.

i stood their confused and wonder why she run off like that. i heard muffled noise i turn to see Hongbin and Ravi holding their laughter in 

 

"what so funny?" i ask, they shook their heads " your so dense" Hongbin say 

i frown " about what?" i ask , Ravi just chuckled " nothing let go eat ... before all the good food are gone" he said.

i brush off what they said earlier and nodded " Yeah Food!" i chimed and run out of the room , only to run back inside " where the canteen located?" i ask , Hongbin and Ravi just laughed at me and lead the way. 

 

when we got to the canteen i was in aw... the canteen was Huge! "Wow" i gape, Hongbin chuckled at me " hahaha... its huge right?" he said, i nodded "its bigger than my house" i commented. 

then i felt a tug on my arm i turn to see Ravi gesturing over to where the food are. i happily followed him and grab a plate too. 

and the food here are so different form the onces you see in any ordinary school. i'm loving this school more by the min. after filling my plate i followed Hongbin and Ravi over to a table which was seated with few other people.

 

"Hyung!" Ravi shouted the 3 people that were seathing on the stable looked up and smiled at them. then looked at me " Hyung, this is Daehyun a new classmate of ours is it ok if he joins us?" Hongbin introduced me.

timidly look at them and watch them happily nodded " why not, Hello there i'm Cha Hak Yeon but call me N" he said as he extended his hand. i place my plate down and shook hands with him " hello, i'm Jung Daehyun" i greeted then the boy next to him who looked expressionless at me,  smiled a little and extended his hand "Leo" he said i smiled and shook hand with him. then boy next him who look's younger than me smiled " Call me Hyuk,  Hyung!" he chimed.

 

i smiled and hook hands with him. "Hyuk is a year younger than us" Ravi told. i open mouth nodded " while Leo and N hyung are a 2 year headed of us" i look at them and pointed " senior's then" i pointed out both Leo and N hyung nodded 

"wow... so then hyung have you been casted?" i ask they smiled to me " yep.. me and  Leo casted in the same company will been training fro about 3 months now" he told. 

 

i look at him with envious eyes "that so co-" "AAAAH!!" i was cutoff by the scream of girls, we turn to see all  the girls in the canteen were running outside.

"whats going on?" Hyuk ask out loud 

"no idea"N responded 

"EXO here ! EXO HERE!" a  group of girls chanted 

"and that answer our questions" Hongbin rolled his eyes and stood up on his table so did the other. me not getting what's going on followed them and look behind Ravi shoulders and saw big group of red building student standing in form of our building 

 

"who are they?" i ask 

N hyung look at me surprise eys both soften " awh yeah... your new here" he stated then pulled me up, giving me a better view of the group og boys.

"those are Exo.. they are group of people coming from prestigious and powerful family,no one can or ever should go against them" N hyung warn.

"they sound scary" i commented "you bet they are.." someone voice out, we looked down to see a boy with brown hair and pointy nose. 

 

"Ken Hyung!" Hyuk exclaim, the said person smiled at them then to me " hello the names Ken and you?" he extended his hand, i extended out mind and exchange hand shakes " Jung Daehyung... Hongbin and Ravi's classmate nice to meet you" i said. he just smiled and face back to the window 

"those guys.. are the scariest group of people i know" Ken said, i look back up to the group "sure? they don't seem that scary" i muttered but Ravi pulled my shoulder and shook me "be quite you idiot, before someone hears you!" he hissed.

"Ravi stop it, its obvious Daehyun doesn't know them" Leo say , Ravi stopped shaking me, and gripped on my shoulder to make sure i wont fall off the table " then explain to me then who they are" i muttered as i try to get rid of the dizziness. form Ravi shaking 

"fine but first let us tell you how powerful this kids are" N hyung say 

"see that guy with the Red wavy hair."

​"yeah"

" that Kim Joon Myun but to everyone else who aren't his friends or family we call him, Suho and he is father own 9 banks in different countries and his mom is a famous Professor who won many awards and had released 4 no.1selling books regarding her research works and one regarding her visit in Africa and his Brother is a commanding officer in the military ."

 

"Suho"

​Son of man that own 9 different banks in different countries 

and son of a woman who is a famous professor 

and a powerful brother in the military 

 

 

"woah... now looking at it does seem like he came from a family that is something like that"i muttered 

"yeah and next one is Park Chanyeol  that  tall one with the blond hair, his the grandson the that no.1 entertainment company in Seoul."

"what no.1 entertainment?! you mean his the grandson of?!" 

"yep.. the grandson that owns SM entertainment and his father owns a Car company and his mother use to be a famous actress and his older sister is a news anchor in a well advancing new company and also Chanyeol is musical genius he won many rapping competitions and won many song writing composition and he won those fair square cause he join all those composition wearing a disguise so no  one could recognize him   "  

 

" Park Chanyeol"

 Grandson of a famous entertainment company.

 father that owns a Car company and

 mother that use to be a famous actress

 and a older sister that is a news anchor.

 

"Waoh...  so that mean he can easily become a famous idol with that kind of background"  i say out loud, other hummed in agreement 

"ok next .. is Byun Baekhyun the one wearing the black jacket"

"wait is wearing jacket allowed in school?" i ask out of curiosity " no... i tried that once ,,, but got pulled out by Head teacher Taeyeon but they are allowed and other can't" Hyuk pouted.

"anyway!" N exclaimed " Byun Baekhyun Father is a computer and information manager of Samsung and his mother a sales manger of Hyundai Mobis and his brother is Bank manager"

 
 " Byun BaekHyun"
 Son of Computer and information manger of Samsung
 and sale manager of Hyundai 
 and has a brother is a bank manger 
 
 

 

 

"awh.. he must be really smart" i muttered 

"well we dont know anyway... next is Oh Sehun that one standing next to Chanyeol" N pointed at a tall kid with poker face 

"his mothers is a Water specialist that works in K waters and his father is Neurologists and his grand father was a famous brain surgeon and here his the ice cold Prince" 

 

 

 Oh Sehun 

 "ice cold Prince"

 Son of a Neurologist and Water specialist

and grandson of a famous brain surgeon 

 

 

"ice cold prince? waoh... that one cold name" i joke,  "well that actually suit him ... look at him his not even smiling front of a lot of pretty girls ,if i were him i would smiling like an idiot" i commented  the guys laugh while Leo hyung just chuckled.

"ok... Casanova let me introduce you others ok?" N hyung ask 

"sure.. go right ahead" i gesture to continue 

" next let ... will be Luhan, Lay, D.O or kyungsoo" N pointed

"Luhan is the one that looks a bit feminine  both his parents both are politicians and Lay the one that look utterly bored he came from a family of doctors.. his father is surgeon and own 3 hospital in china and 2 here in Korea and his mother is well known plastic surgeon... and then there D.O or Do Kyungsoo the wide eye shorty there, his mother is a great Dermatologists​ and his Father is Famous Architect and he has older brother that is studying to be a Lawyer."

 

 

  

  Luhan 

  Pretty boy" / "Little Deer" 

  both Parents are Politics 

 

 

 

"Lay"

" the quite boy "  

Son of a surgeon and a plastic surgeon 

his father own 3 Hospital in China and 2 in Korea

 

 

 

 "Do Kyungsoo" / D.O

 His mother is a Dermatologists​ and his Father is Famous Architect

and he has older brother that is studying to be a Lawyer.

 

 

 

"woah... that group seem to have a good relationship with the medical field" i stated and shook my head a bit .

they must be super rich.

 

"yep.. next group is Kris, Tao , Xiumin and Chen" Ken spoke out, N was surprised sudden interruption but letted Ken explain to me. 

"Kris is the cold tall guy over there and just buy his looks you easily tell He came from a good looking family and he does... Kris mom is a China's Most Famous Fashion designer and a ex model herself  while his dad a former basketball player himself is  Coaching of China's No. 1 Basketball team plus Kris him self is part time model. " Ken explain and looking at this Kris guy he was  like a fictional character in real life

"and Tao the one with dark circles that somewhat resembles a Panda.. well anyway he came of family of police and martial artist.. his dad is a famous Detective in China and his mother is Famous Action star in Korea and japan and his grandfather is a legend in martial arts world" 

"Woah... he has a family you see in dramas or in books" i commented " you bet" Hyuk agreed

"ok.. then next is Chen his Father  is a  judge and his mother a well known Pilot and has older brother who is a famous Lawyer and lastly Xiumin the one with the chubby cheek, his Father is a Sports Medicine Physicians and Mother was formerly one of the best  Prosecutor in Seoul but retired when she got married  "

 

 

" Wu Yi Fan/ Kris" 

 his Mother who is a famous fashion designer and

 Dad who is coaching china no.1 basketball team

 and he is also working part time as a model. 

 

 

Huang Zi Tao / Tao 

 "Kung Fu Panda" 

Son a Famous Detective and 

Mother a famous action star and a Grandfather

who is a legend in the martial art world.

 

 

 

" Kim Jong Dae/ Chen"

Son of Judge and famous Pilot and

has a brother who is a famous Lawyer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Xuimin" 

Son of Sports Medicine Physicians and 

 Famous ex-Prosecutor 

 

 

the guys start talking about Xuimin Mom and stuff when i notice someone approaching the group and realized it was the girl in my class, i grab Hongbin collar make him turn back " OH" he let out which made other look back also

"hey, isn't that girl in our class why is she walking up to that group??" i ask i continue to watch the scene that was happening, the quiet girl stopped walking mid way and was approach by a dark fair skin guy with a nicely styled .that made the girls that were around scream or squeal  " and whose he?" i ask  

"that...  the monster of them all...  Kim Jong in or Kai... i think i don't need to tell what the Kim Corp. is right" Ken Said quite seriously 

"Kim Corp. you mean that multimillionaire company, yeah i know, why?" ken looked at me and pointed to that guy " his Son of the owner" 

my eyes shot open " WAIT, What!  his the son of Kim Crop. the one that is always in the news!?" i exclaimed.

they all nodded and looked hatefully at this Kai guy . 

 

 

"Kim Jong in/ Ka"

 

son of a multimillionaire 

 

 

 

 

i didn't Expect to see Son of the Kim corp. here i read about him a lot of times in the new paper and on the TV causing trouble in bars or beating a guy half dead. but he was never arrested , he always end up getting away with things. but now thinking about it lately his been quiet , well not exactly quiet.. his not causing much trouble compared to the past.

 

"that  girl form our class ... her name is Lee Hana and She Kai's Girlfriend.. "  Ravi said

"woah, Really?!" i exclaim and look at back too see Kai smiled at Hana and put his arms around her and pulling her with him. 

"yep... and Kai is super possessive of Hana he wouldn't let anyone near her." N said 

 

"yeah, one time a guy a accidentally bump onto Hana causing her to fall down, the guy quickly help her up unfortunately for him Kai saw the whole thing and didn't like it one bit " Hyuk say 

"then what happen to him" i ask 

"tch, he ended in the hospital with a broken nose, rib , arm, and spine"  Ravi answered freely  , my eyes shot open " what? that happen to him just cause he bump into Hana sshi?" they all nodded 

"yep.. you think that worse wait to hear this incident" Ken frown

"what incident?" i muttered, Ken sneer " a teacher hit Hana on the head with his record book for failing to pass her assignment even though he knew whose girlfriend she was...  and you what happen?" Ken looked to me 

 

"what?" i ask " he committed suicide " Ken continue which caught me off guard " what !, why?" 

"they say Kai sent people to destroy his house, got him fired from school, made sure no school and companies take him in, and sent loan sharks to chase after him everyday and beat him off every little thing he had left." Ravi told me 

all us shivered "man that scary" i muttered

"you bet.. that why i told not to go near Hana if you value your life " Hongbin patted my shoulder " and i thank you for that" i said gratefully

  "ok enough, lets get down from the table and  eat "  Leo hyung say as he jumped down, we followed after him

i turn to watch the Group walking away, and notice the solemn face Hana had.

weird shouldn't you look  happy to be with someone you love, i my eye away from Hana and jumped to meet eyes with Kai who is glaring fiercely at me, i quickly looked away and run back to my seat.

Shoot! i hope he didn't see my face clearly.. 

 




blush

Hello everyone!

just updated the new chapter

so what you think?

was i ok?

sorry for my about my gramming skills

need improvement i know 

 

Comment:)

and Subscribe or upvote maybe? :)