making a decision

Confession game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I’m done. I’ll go to the front first.”  Eunhyuk abruptly stand up, just right after Donghae took a sit next him as usual. Eunhyuk quickly take his plate to the sinks and went out from the dining room. Donghae sighed heavily. While he was busy feeling depressed and upset, Donghae failed to notice that there’s a slight of red colors that tinted on Eunhyuk’s cheeks. Eunhyuk felt his face is burning hot.

Eunhyuk went to the living room, settled himself down on the couch before turn on the TV and tried to find his favorite program. In only 3 minutes, he manages to watch all the channels that they have, which none of the TV program have caught his interest, at all. He sighed.

And so, in a great summer season, choosing to wear a muffler was somehow really a bad choice. Peoples in their right mind would never choose muffler as their favorites clothes except those people like Eunhyuk who’s trying to hide something called ‘hickeys’ or in more lovely terms it’s called as ‘love bites’. So the consequence that Eunhyuk gained for choosing that choice was sweaty, that the air conditioned also cannot help him to cool himself. Forget about the reason why he was wearing that thing around his neck, Eunhyuk then tried to eliminate the presence of the scarf from further distress himself.

Now, his second mistake also brought him a quite bad consequence (that is according to his feeling), which had cause his little brother, that only takes few minutes to eat his breakfast since he doesn’t have any appetite to eat anything for now, to notice about the hickeys or in more lovely terms, peoples known as ‘love bites’ that presence on his neck.

 “I’m sorry to cause you to have this.” Eunhyuk lightly jolted from his sit when he heard a really familiar voice near him and a soft hand suddenly touches his neck. Donghae already sit next to him by now. He doesn’t even noticed when did Donghae got there.

“HUH??” Eunhyuk cursed himself in his mind when his realized his little mistake of taking off the muffler. He lowered his head, didn’t dare to look at the others’ and move slightly away from Donghae. He quickly put back the muffler before their beloved mother would notice about it. Knowing her for all his life, their mother can trace everything, even for a slight change between them. It’s like that, their mother have a superpower to detect everything about them. He’s just lucky that she doesn’t questioning him more about why he’s wearing a muffler in the middle of the day in summer. If not he is certainly at dead end to find any reasonable excuse.

“Hyuk, listen! I’m really sorry. I….” The voice came again to bring him back to reality. And once again Eunhyuk politely cursed himself in his mind because he still got the time to daydream at crucial moments like this.

“Donghae!” Eunhyuk abruptly cuts Donghae’s words. He tilted up his face a bit tried to look at his little brother, but as soon as his eyes land on Donghae’s dim eyes, he then quickly runs his eyes away from the others’. And at the same time also, his face felt hot and his stomach flips. “L-let’s just f-forget about i-it.” He stuttered. He closed his eyes tightly for a few second. Why? Why? Why he looks… shining like a star? It’s like there’s a spotlight behind him. What’s wrong with my eyes? Eunhyuk then blinked his eyes several times. Still cannot believe what he saw just now.

“Yeah, let’s just forget about it.” Donghae mumbled wistful. There was quite long silent between them, a really long and awkward silent. Although their eyes were focusing at the movie in front but their mind did not absorb at all what the story was about. Does not wanting to deal with any awkward silent anymore, Eunhyuk quickly broke them. It’s too weird for them to be like that, when usually they had always never stopped talking to each other every time they met face to face.

“I n-need to f-finish up m-my h-homework now.” Just like an auto robot, Eunhyuk then awkwardly walked away even before the younger one can say anything first. Once he was inside his room, Eunhyuk locked the door and leaned against it, while checking his heart that’s beating crazily faster than it should be. Does he had any other diseases than asthma? He wondered. I should do a medical checkup soon.

For a while, Eunhyuk tried to immerse himself on his soft large bed, he meditated for a moment and tried to clear his mind from thinking about any unnecessary things.

 

-------

 

“Donghae!” Eunhyuk barged into his brother’s room without any warning. And Donghae doesn’t even surprised by his action as he already immune to it.  He grinned mischievously once he saw him lying on his bed, reading a book.

“What you want?” Donghae closed his book. He up in a sitting position on his bed while looking at Eunhyuk that coming towards him. He had hides both of hands at his back and his grinned became wider when he walks closer to Donghae. He then stands in front Donghae while a grin still plastered on his face. “I know that act…. Why? Got problem with your ‘beloved’ subject again?” Eunhyuk nods. “Let me see.”

Eunhyuk bring his hand to the front and quickly shoved his math book to Donghae. “Woah, only one question?” Donghae said right after he saw there’s only one number that has been circled at, which mean that Eunhyuk only cannot answer that one question. It’s impressed him since this is the first time Eunhyuk only asking him to answer one question since usually he’ll always need to solve almost all the questions for Eunhyuk. Because somehow Eunhyuk is incompatible with math. Numbers made his head spin.

“Nope…” Eunhyuk shake his head, still grinning to his brother. “There are ‘few’ more on the next pages.” He emphasizes the ‘few’ word strongly. Donghae turn the book page as mentioned and he imaginarily face-palmed himself when he saw all the circled number at all the question. Of course, Eunhyuk and Math; what else can he expect? Eunhyuk chuckled, seeing his little brother reaction. Well, if he like math, he would already be a genius right now. That would be really, really spectacular.

“Okay, let us do this first.” Donghae up from his bed and went to the coffee table at the center of his room, the place where he would always teach Eunhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter