New day; new start

Confession game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------빠삐용------

 

 

Eunhyuk yawns few times right after he woke up from his sleep the next morning after the sunlight knocking at his window. Lazily stretching his sore body because of too much sleep, he sits up on his bed. Slowly his right hand touched his plump lips and unconsciously he frowned. ‘Is that a dream?? It felt so real. What a weird dream? But… What’s that mean? Ahh?’ He snapped out from his thought remembering back the important. ‘Sungmin-hyung… aishh…. It’s all Donghae’s faults. Why I’ve been so bother about that. It’s not like I don’t know.’ He sighed, full with uneasiness.

After taking quite long time he then sits up on the bed, Eunhyuk lazily dragging himself to the bathroom getting ready to clean up and eventually starts the day. Just after finished taking a not so long shower and wears his clothes, Eunhyuk quickly sprints towards the living room. He is full with energy again after such a long rest. As he found no one there, so he went to the kitchen. Eunhyuk chuckles when he saw his mom was humming to herself while cooking. Eunhyuk quietly tip-toeing towards his mom and hugs her from the back, startled her little bit. He rests his chin on his mother’s shoulder while absorbed the food’s great odors.

“Oh my goodness, I’m sure will get a heart attack someday if you continue doing this every day.” Eunhyuk chuckles as his mom lightly slapping his thigh.

“You’re still so young, so I’m sure you will never get one.”

“I’m still young?? Really??” Mrs. Lee smiled at the compliment.

“Yeah! Mom is the prettiest and youngest mother that I’ve ever meet.” He said tighten the arms around her.

“Really?? And how many mothers have you meet?”

“None.” Eunhyuk chuckles again.

“Whatever, Eunhyuk…. How are you now? Did you have a nice sleep?”

“Yes, mom I felt better now. And my body felt sore because of too much sleep.”

“I’m so worried when I saw Hae carrying you yesterday. I told you not to be so excited right?”

“Yes, but I’m not being so excited. It just that I…. Wait, Donghae carried me home yesterday?”

“Yes, he was so worried also. Why did you asked? You both were together right? I told you to be always together so something like this won’t happen. Did you even listen?” She pulled herself apart slightly and looked at him suspiciously.

“Mom, we’re together always…. I never got separated with him… it’s just that I accidently left the inhaler in car.” He grinned innocently when his mother just rolled her eyes at his typical answered.   “Um, where is Donghae? Is he up yet?”

“I think he’s still on bed. Can you help me to wake your brother up, dear? Breakfast is ready.”

“Sure….” Eunhyuk gave a peck on his mother’s cheek before him leave the kitchen again. He walked upstairs again towards Donghae’s room. He decided to just open the door without knocking first since it was unlock after he got no answered from Donghae.

Donghae was still sleeping when Eunhyuk went into his room. Eunhyuk smiled evilly before he jumps on his brother’s bed and landed himself beside Donghae caused the younger one groaned because of the sudden impact on his bed.

“Wake up, you sleepyhead. Wake up….” Eunhyuk shakes Donghae’s body. Donghae groaned again when his deep slumber was being disturbed for the second time.

“What you want, Hyuk? I’m still sleepy.” Donghae spoke up annoyingly with his hoarse voice while pushing Eunhyuk off from his bed so he can continue to sleep.

“I want you….” Eunhyuk grinned.

“W-what?” Donghae abruptly flustered at that said and immediately his eyes opened.

“To wake up…. Hurry up… mom will not give me anything to eat if you don’t wake up now. And I’m starving already.” Eunhyuk whining and pleading while still shaking Donghae’s body. He loves to annoy Donghae more.

“Alright… alright. I wake up now. Stop shaking me, I’m getting dizzy.” Donghae began sits up on the bed.

“Hurry up…”Eunhyuk then pulled him off the bed and pushed him towards the bathroom. Eunhyuk was still in his room when Donghae walked out from the bathroom after taking his shower. He was lying down on the bed and was reading some random book that belongs to Donghae.

“Are you feeling okay now?” Donghae questioned as he rampaged over his closet to find some suitable clothes. Since it’s Sunday and he have no activity planned for today, so he choose one plain white shirt and a black sweatpants.

“Hmm… fine.” Eunhyuk closed the book he was reading. Well, he didn’t actually read it, only look at the pictures that caught his attention since reading is not his favorite. Reading is just like a sleeping pill to him. He will immediately fall asleep as soon as he finished reading only one sentence in the whole book. “I’m okay but I felt quite guilty towards Sungmin for ruining our excitement yesterday. And it’s all because of you.”

“Because of me?” Donghae startled, eyes slightly widen and immediately turned to look at him waiting for an explanation.

“Yeah!! And I’m really upset.” Eunhyuk pouted.

“W-what… what did I do?” Donghae gasped when he saw Eunhyuk’s pout. Immediately, remember back the scene that happens last night. He shakes his head, in attempt to banish the scene out from his mind quickly.

“Because of you leaving me.”

“I never leave you. It’s you who left first remember.”

“I’m not talking about the first one. I saw you with Siwon at the car. I know you guys were planning to leave from there alone, right. That’s why you suggested me to just go alone with Sungmin. Well, I know that somehow we have our own partner, but seeing you leaving with Siwon alone irritated me. We three used to be together alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter