Lee Hyukjae....

Confession game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Donghae!! Stop! You’re making it more worst!” Eunhyuk said in much tensed voice. “Just focused at your owned, can’t you?” Eunhyuk slapped Donghae’s hand when the younger tried messing up his cupcakes decoration once again. Ignoring his hyung warning, Donghae continued putting all the chocolate chips, the whip cream and others that they have on Eunhyuk’s while giggling hard; already forgotten his unfinished ones long time ago. And since Donghae already secure his cupcakes safely, so Eunhyuk can’t take a revenge on him.

“No! Yours is nicer than mine. And I will not allow that to happen.” He said while grinning.

“It’s because I’m more creative that you. So, stop!!” Eunhyuk tried hard to block his hyung again and again from entering his territory and not giving him any access to do more destruction to his precious cupcakes although most of them already – messed up. “Urgh…” Eunhyuk clenched hard and shoot a death glared to Donghae when finally his little brother managed to grab his one and only cupcake that left in good condition; but now it’s in his Donghae’s hand and he knows that his last hope will be destroyed in any second from now. Donghae brought it far from him. He grinned and shrugged his shoulder few times while showed the cupcake on his hand in front his dongsaeng.

“Want this?” He grinned become wider when he saw Eunhyuk’s annoying face.

“What’s your motive on doing this to me?” He asked the younger man back. “Ruining my supposed to be gift for mother. And now I don’t have enough time to make another again.” He then pouts thinking that he will never have any other spare time to make their mother’s favorite cupcakes again since tomorrow is already their mother’s birthday. Their mother looks quite miserable this past few days, that’s one of the reason why he wanna bake her favorite cupcakes on his own, it’s to cheer her up.

No enough time, when earlier he and Donghae needed almost 10 hours and more that 20 trials before successfully making those cupcakes. And he already forgot, so he cannot spare another 10 hours to make it again. He’s already thinking that this will be his first and last time on trying to make those cupcakes, he will never ever do it again. In the future, he will just buy them instead of making them. It easy, fast and not complicated.

But for now it’s all have been messed up by his brother, since Donghae claimed that Eunhyuk’s deco on the cupcakes is nicer then his, so he not satisfied with that idea and messed up with it genuinely. And Eunhyuk felt really regretted for inviting him to bake the together earlier. He should not take that step at first. Well, thinking that he might be destroyed their mother’s kitchen alone while baking, it’s better when he have a crime partner so that why he invited him. But now… ‘It’s all destroyed.’ Eunhyuk pursed his lips. ‘I will surely never ask him help again another time.’ Eunhyuk takes a note for his own reminder.

“Nothing! No motive! I just love seeing your annoying face, hyung~.” Donghae said in mocking tone, wanting to annoy him more.

“Urgh…. That’s why I hate you….” Eunhyuk frowned because of Donghae's unreasonable answered. “Now! Give me back mine!”

“Come and take it if you want.” He grinned while shoving the cakes to Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk eyed him suspiciously, didn’t believe that he will just give them up that easily after fighting hard to snatch them away from him earlier.

“C’mon. Quick. Before I destroyed this last one.” Donghae grinned wider, wickedly.

Eunhyuk take a step forward, nearer to his younger brother. “Give it to….” Eunhyuk’s eyes widened suddenly. His annoyed face appeared again few second after. “How… how could you eat my last one?” His last one is already in Donghae’s mouth, because his hand is so slow in snatching it back, or maybe Donghae is a bit faster than him. Or rather said that maybe Donghae doesn’t have any intention to give it’ back to him from the start.

“You’re too slow….” Donghae said while chewing the cake, his fingers in the meantime. “I told you to come quick.”

“But…. But…. URGH…. I really hate you, Donghae!” He growled before walked away out from the kitchen. Donghae chuckled before followed his angry and sulking hyung to the front.

“Hey, Eunhyuk! Where you wanna go?” He asked when he saw Eunhyuk grabbing his jacket and walk toward the main door.

“Away from you!” Eunhyuk said while sulking. “I hate you, so I don’t wanna be near you.” Donghae chuckled again. He quickly grabbed his own jacket when he saw Eunhyuk quicken his step and leaving him.

“Hey, wait for me!” Ignoring his brother, Eunhyuk walked even faster. By now, Eunhyuk already far in the front while Donghae also quicken his steps in order to catch up with his older brother. “Don’t you scare to walk alone?”

Still no reply.

“Okay! Okay! I will give you half of mine!”

Still in silent. But Eunhyuk's step speed pace starts to slow down. That offer sounded was quite interesting to him.

“All!! You can take all of them!” Donghae then stated his final offer.

Eunhyuk abruptly stop. “Deal!” he turns to face Donghae and grinned to him.

“Okay! Its deal!”

“That’s great! Now, let’s go back. Its need to be done quick, before they come back home. Let’s go! Hurry!” He said while dragging the other man away. Eunhyuk’s grin remained fixed on his face and just a millisecond after being drag away, Donghae’s lips also bloomed a smile.

 

------------

 

“Are you just gonna sit there and let me do all the work?” Eunhyuk looked really unsatisfied at Donghae that lazily sit across the kitchen counter, while he was standing there doing the work making the cupcakes again.

He nodded. “You said you wanna do it yourself, so I’ll just stay out.” Donghae lifted up both hands, as a sign of surrender.

“But mom will come back soon and there are still lots to do…” Eunhyuk said and then his eyes wandered around looking at the messed up kitchen that they have done before. “And we still need to clean her kitchen before she’s back. I take back what I said before, so help me please.” Eunhyuk beamed him, his puppy eyes.

“Nope….” Donghae shook his head instantly. “You can’t take back what you have said.”

“Fine then….” Eunhyuk furious flashing out. “I don’t need your help!” He conveyed his resentful emotion towards the cupcakes he was working on. “I will never ever ask for your help again. Never!” He said again, without even take a glance to the brunette. Felt really frustrated. “I felt really reg….” His words died half way. His hand abruptly stop moving, his eyes widened, his body froze and his heart start to race suddenly.

“Shhh….” Donghae hush him. “You nag too much already today, hyung.” Eunhyuk flinch his head little bit when he felt the hot breath at his ear. He is now being trapped in between both of Donghae’s hand.

“W-wah….” His heart’s beating even faster and his face already changed into re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter