The start

Confession game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------빠삐용------

 

“Donghae!” Eunhyuk runs into his house across the hall towards the first person that his eyes caught. “Mom.”

“Yes, dear. What is it?”

“Mom, where…” Eunhyuk still slightly panting and paused for a second to catch his breath back. “Where’s Donghae? Did… he got back home yet?”

“Didn’t you two always come back together?” She watched her anxious son carefully.

“Yes, but I have some extra class earlier. Mom, is he already at home?”

“I didn’t hear him coming, so he might be in his room already. Why are you looking for him anyway?” Eunhyuk already disappeared from the kitchen before his mother finished questioning him though. Mrs. Lee shakes her head slightly when thinking about that son of her. Well, she had two sons; her younger son is Lee Donghae and that is her older son, Lee Eunhyuk. They both are freshmen at the same college, even Eunhyuk were one year older than his brother, Donghae. But the two of them is just like a twin, whenever Donghae goes, you will see Eunhyuk stick together with him and vice versa.

But, their character are totally different, Donghae have more strong personality while Eunhyuk is sensitive person but more social that his brother. Because of that, somehow people who doesn’t really know them, misunderstood, thinking that Donghae is the hyung rather than Eunhyuk. But in reality, when the two together, Donghae can be childish too.

Most important thing, Donghae is very protective when it comes about his brother.

 

-------

 

“Donghae, I….” Eunhyuk stop and his eyes widened. “Sorry…” He blushed a little looking at the shirtless-Donghae but it just last for a while as he shook it away immediately.

“That’s okay. What all this chaos about? I can hear you screaming like crazy from here.”

“Really!! Am I that loud?” Eunhyuk chuckled, walking in toward his brother’s bed and sit in the middle on it.

“So, what is it? Someone bully you again?” Donghae was still drying his wet hair after finish putting his clothes.

“NO…. I’m not that weak that can be easily being bullied. I’m just as strong as you. It just…”

Donghae grinned “What??”

“Hey, did you ever like someone?”

“I… I don’t know. Why??”

“I don’t know what this feeling means but…” Eunhyuk lowered his head a little bit while his hand played with Donghae’s pillow. “Each time Sungmin near me, my heart beating fast. I felt anxious and nervous too. And it’s getting stronger every day. Is this what we felt when we like someone? Have you ever felt it?” Eunhyuk looked up when he got no reply from Donghae. “Hey, did you listen?”

“HUH?? Yeah…” Donghae, which seemed in dazed, then instantly looked up at him.

“So?”

“Hyung, can you leave me alone for a while.”

“Eh?” Eunhyuk’s brows narrowed, the sudden formal speech slightly confused him. Even they are one year apart; Donghae would only call him that when he’s sulking only. Did something happen? He is about want to question the younger when Donghae fast enough to cut him.

“Let’s talk some other time.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter