a confession

Confession game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Honey, I….” He stares deep inside his wife’s brown eyes.

“What is it? You are scaring me?”

“They’ve come….”

“W-who?” Her voice stuttered, somehow already knew what her husband mean but she still refused to believe with the thought.

“T-they’ve come back….” Mrs. Lee’s eyes widened, really shocked with the news that her husband told her just now as the reality doesn’t give a chance for her to dream. Her body suddenly freezes. Seeing his wife condition, Mr. Lee immediately brings her into his embrace. To give her the comfort that she need. That they both need.

“No!!” She suddenly snapped out, unconsciously pushed her husband to break them apart. “I will never let them do that. They both are my sons; nobody can make them parted from each other.” Mrs. Lee said full with determination. “I will… never let them…. Please don’t let them take him. They are my everything.” She’s now pleading wistfully; the thought of losing her son makes her lost her mind. Her emotion became chaos. 

Mr. Lee patted his wife back gently, to calm her down though his own mind already blank. He’s already lost his own words to say any comfort words.

 

 

------빠삐용------

 

 

Knock… knock… knock….

“Come in…” Eunhyuk then walked in to Donghae’s room right after he got the permission and settled down himself on Donghae’s huge bed.

“What are you doing?” He then walked towards his brother’s desk before wandering around the room like he got nothing else to do. He pick up one of Donghae’s book over the rack, then put it back after take a look for a while before picking up another book and the cycle repeats. He only holds them for only few second for each book.

“What’s wrong, Hyuk? Did something happen?” Donghae finally stopped his work and being as good brother as he claimed before, he asked his older brother with full of concern knowing the uneasiness in Eunhyuk’s action. Knowing his brother inside out, Eunhyuk would like to wander around, picking for anything near him to hold for a while and put it back at the original place before he take another thing and repeat the same action again and again; when that happened that’s mean he had something that he worried about or maybe he had done something that he thought it was terrible thing or something equal. Because Eunhyuk is always easy to read through his action.

“No, nothing happened.”

“Then, why you acting all weird?”

“Did you may be know what happened to mom?” He finally settled down again on the bed. “She has been acting really weird these past few days. She always day dreaming even when she was cooking.”

“I can see that.”

“I’m worried if there something happened to mom. I never saw her being likes that before.”

“I know.”

“Is it because we refused to go together with her again to the mall?” Donghae then turned around to fully face him. Donghae tried hard to not let his laughter out because of Eunhyuk’s nonsense thinking. He never thought that Eunhyuk would think something like that will be the reason of their mother miserable. Something really big must happen that can make their cheerful mother to be like that, to always thinking hard and spacing out, not a small matter like refusing to accompany her to the mall.

“I don’t think so. You’re the one that always refused to accompany her before, right? And always end up with me that accompany her alone, but mom never being like this. So I’m sure it’s not the reason why.” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes when Donghae’s joking around as he’s being really serious.

“It’s because you always had claiming to be an adorable son and accused me to be an evil child to mother, so serve you right.” Donghae laughed out when seeing Eunhyuk’s annoyed face. “Can you stop laughing? I’m regret walking inside your room and asking your opinion now.”

“But, you would always end up walking in here, searching for me when you’re in miserable.” Eunhyuk pouted and Donghae automatically stop laughing. Eunhyuk frowned at the sudden changed.

“Wh…” And suddenly, Eunhyuk’s phone ringing interrupted him from continue. “Hello??” Eunhyuk slowly up from the bed and get out of the room, ignoring the questioning look he got from his brother.

“Eunhyuk?”

“Yea, Sungmin-hyung.” He closed the door behind and leaned onto it. The fact that there’s an ear eavesdropping his conversation at the other side of the door went unnoticed by him.

“Do you free tonight?”

“I got nothing to do tonight. Why?”

“My friend… is having a party, would you like to come together?”

“Party?? Sure…” Eunhyuk smiled widely. He’s not really a party person but once a while he should enjoy himself too.

“Really?? Ok, thanks...”

“No problem hyung. You know I love party.”

“Okay, I will pick you up in an hour.”

“Sure.”

“Bye, Eunhyuk. See you later.”

“Bye, hy…”

“Wait!!” Sungmin’s voice suddenly interjected again before he hung up.

“Yeah?”

“Sorry, I forgot to mention. Tonight party theme is masquerade.”

“Masquerade??”

“Yeah!! You got a problem with that?”

“No, I don’t. Okay then. See you later.” Eunhyuk hung up the phone call and walked to his own room.

“Do you wanna go out somewhere?”

“Ah, you scare me…. When did you get here?” Donghae already standing behind him the moment he’s about to open the bedroom’s door.

“Where?”  Donghae continued to questioning him, following Eunhyuk walked in to the room.

“Don’t know.” Eunhyuk shrugged, didn’t bother with his little brother existence inside his room as he just proceed towards the bathroom.

“With whom?”

“Sungmin…” He shouted out from inside the shower.

“Oh….” Donghae mum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter