amusement park

Confession game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------빠삐용------

 

The moment right after he done showering and finished wearing his clothes, Eunhyuk heard a knock at the door.  “Come in.” the door slowly open from the outside as soon the command given, revealing his mother with a smile plastered on her face. “What's wrong, mom?”

“Nothing, it just that my son look so good-looking today.” His mother said, looking at him up and down, still grinning happily.

“I’m always looking like that. Always good looking.” Eunhyuk said, looking over at his mother through the huge mirror while giving the final touch to his brand-new red hair.

“Yeah! Yeah! Hurry, your brother already waiting for you downstairs.” His mother said, rolling her eyes. 

“He’s waiting already?”

“Yeah, he’s waiting for his baby-older brother here to take the breakfast together, before….”

“Before?”

“Yeah, you two have a date today, right?” his mother still grinning wide, happy that both of her son finally have someone they love and being open-minded with them.

“Huh? Ah… did he tell you that?”

“No… I just know myself. Mother-instinct maybe.”

“No, mom. We just wanna hang out with our friends, no date at all.” Eunhyuk tried to deny as they both still didn’t officially do any confession again, at least he’s not. So, this outing didn’t count as a date yet. “Let’s go, they’re waiting for us.” Eunhyuk said, pulled his mother outside his room. Together, they both walked down the stairs towards the dining table.

“Good morning, dad.” Eunhyuk smile widely the moment he reached them.

“Morning.” His father, who was reading the newspaper like always, replied back immediately without taking his eyes off the paper.

“Morning, Hae.” He then proceed to take a seat next to Donghae, while their mother walked into the kitchen to bring out the newly-done pancakes to the table.

“Morning, Hyuk.”

“What are you two planning to do today?” their father asked them while grabbing his coffee after folding off his reading as they all now reading to start eating.

“Hyung and I wanna go to the amusement park outside the town after this, since mom had given some tickets to us.” Donghae answered on behalf of his brother too.

“Yeah! Mom said that they are having the grand opening today.” Eunhyuk added.

“Really… they already opened them?” Both of them just nodded answering their father’s question.

“Yeah, I got the tickets from my friend. Well, I hope you two will have fun there then. And you should take a good care of your brother, Hae-ya. You know how he tended to be when he’s become overly excited.” Their mother interrupted. Donghae just smiled the reminder that their mother never forget to tell.

“Mom, I’m not small kid anymore. Beside I’m older than him too, that said should be going to me instead of him.” Eunhyuk said in protest.

“Yeah, sure you’re not small anymore, but you should not play far from each other. And don’t get  yourself too much excited that will make you tired and….” Their mother hastily demand more, but Eunhyuk had quickly cuts her words off.

“Sure! Sure mom, I will stick to Donghae all the time today, so don’t worry.” Eunhyuk gives up. There no need to argue with their mother since he will never win against her. “Let’s go now.” Eunhyuk pulled Donghae’s wrist when he knows that Donghae already finished eating the breakfast, wanna immediately leaving the table before his mother starts her long-speech.

“Have fun you two!” Their mother hollered from inside, before the both of them walked out of the house.

 

Once they get into the car, Donghae started the car’s engine and speed up to their destination. It may be a little awkward, but for the first time in their life, they both had nothing much to tell to each other. Only the voice from the radio echoed inside the car.

“Did you go with Siwon?” Eunhyuk asked, deciding to break the silent that suddenly become very awkward as the deejay starts to play a very slow-heartbreaking love song.

“Yeah, maybe…”

“Maybe??”

“Did you make any progression yet?” Donghae asked ignoring the confused glances from his older brother. He then turned the car direction toward the right, as they now finally entered the car parked area.

“No. How about you?”

“No.”

“Can’t we just cancel all this game-thingy? After all, I still think that this game is kind of nonsense.”

“We are here already! Let’s go.” Eunhyuk pouted when Donghae didn’t answer his question and try to avoid it while he’s being so serious. He just ignored him and hop of the car. Eunhyuk then followed few seconds later after him.

“O-okay….”

Soon they were inside the park, they could hear peoples shouting around while laughing with their family and friends. There’re lots of people came today. It’s already packed with people even though it’s still very early in the morning.  Eunhyuk walks around while his eyes wandering surround, looking for someone that he anticipated the most and Donghae just followed him from behind. “EUNHYUK!” sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter