end the 'cold war'

Confession game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------빠삐용------

 

 

“Thank you, hyung… for today.” Eunhyuk said right after the car stopped across the road not far from his house. “I have a great time today. And the strawberry cakes were really awesome.” Eunhyuk smiled wide, sincerely came out from the bottom of his heart.

“I know you would enjoy those cakes.”

“I should go inside first.” Eunhyuk freed himself from the seatbelt. He turns to look at Sungmin again. “Thanks again, hyung. See you ag….” He is about to open the door when suddenly he stop his action which earning a confused look from the other. Meanwhile, on the other hand Eunhyuk felt his heart feel a bit painful because of the view in front him.

“Eunhyuk……” Sungmin who’s could not contain his confusedness called for his attention again, that instantly bring Eunhyuk back down to the earth.

 

---------

 

“So, what’s your next plan?” Siwon said suddenly to break off the silence at accompanied then for quite a while. They’ve already walked half way into the neighborhood towards their house after finished having their lunch at the nearest café just now. Since they leave at the same neighborhood which Siwon’s house not really that far from Donghae’s, Siwon had insisted them to just walk home so that he could burn all the calories that he just ate a while ago. So, now here they are walking alongside the road passing their neighbor’s house while talking about something not so important neglecting the hottest issue that they just have talked in the café earlier.

“Plan??”

“Oh~! Don’t give me that confused-innocent-look. Don’t you just say that you wanna win him? So you should have thinking on doing something.” Knowing how Donghae’s brain works, Siwon asked. Since Donghae’s never a thinking-type of person, so his action is faster than his mind, that’s why the awkwardness happened between him and Eunhyuk. Donghae took an action without thinking its consequences first. And the result is, he might lose what’s he wants.

“I still didn’t plan anything.”

“Great! So, let just wait until Sungmin really get him for real. That’s idea sound good, right?” Siwon said sarcastically.

“What?” Donghae snapped out from whatever thought that he have in his mind. He lowered his head to the ground after he received a not-so-amused look from his best friend. Daydreaming is not the best action for now, he needs to prepare a strategy for the invisible battle. He doesn’t  afraid to lose anymore when he knows that he already fighting hard. He just doesn’t wanna be a coward, by losing without fighting.

“You really are…. Aish!” Siwon paused then sighed while shaking his head as he could not even finish saying the line in full statement because there’s no words could describe what he felt about Donghae right now. “Now, why must I felt the burden also? I should not involve with all this in the first place.” He mumbled to himself and went unheard by the other. Donghae seems like he already lost in his own thought again by now.

“Ya… is it okay for me to pursue this love?” He enquired out of the blue. Doubt suddenly haunted his brain as if there’s a soft voice is telling him that’s what he had been doing and thinking right now are wrong. Totally wrong.

“It’s forbidden! And in the end… Eunhyuk will hurt more…. Mom and dad must be really disappointed with me, if they know right?” He continued when there’s no answer from the other man. Both of the men sighed since they know that it was the truth. What Donghae said is all true and they both cannot deny it. Actually nobody can.

“I don’t know!! But yeah… in the end, not just him but both of you will be hurt.” Siwon answered sincerely. They just cannot hide from the truth. “But hey, don’t just give up when you still have not started yet. We don’t know our future, so just fight for your right. Even for a while, you deserve to be happy too.” Siwon patted his friend’s shoulder gently and give him an encouraging-smile.

“Yeah, maybe you’re right!”

“Believe me, I've always right….” He smile proudly which earn a smirk from the other. Well, the tensed atmosphere just now already ebbs away and starts to loose back again. Soon enough, they now already arrived in front of Donghae’s house.

 

---------

 

“Eunhyuk…!.” Sungmin called for the red-head boy again but that boy still frozen on his seat and didn’t answered him. “Hey!” Sungmin then shake his shoulder a little bit vigorous this time that surely will bring the boy’s lost soul back into his body. “Is everything okay?”

“Huh! Yea… o-okay… everything fine.” Eunhyuk answered devastated. He shake his head unconsciously, throwing away all that unknown emotion that’s suddenly creeping into his mind and heart maybe. He doesn’t understand his feeling at all. Why the sight of Donghae and Siwon together always awaken this strange feeling in him, it was never there before. At least not before he knows the relationship between them.

“Oh, it’s your brother and Siwon-ssi.” Sungmin suddenly said after he just saw that two men walking at the other side of the road. “Ah~! I still didn’t thank them for their gift.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter