hesitancy acceptance

Confession game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------빠삐용------

 

“Haaa…” Eunhyuk yawned while stretching his body’s muscles. He’s now walking down the stairs. It’s quite early in the morning when he woke up, which he usually still in deep sleep, and seemed like today is not his usual day. He already tried to sleep again but his eyes refused to close again though his body felt really tired. Therefore, he decided to just go downstairs.

“Closed your mouth when yawning….”

“He he… Good morning, mom.” Eunhyuk grinned as he walks in the kitchen, heading to his mother.

“Morning….” Eunhyuk then kissed his mother’s cheek before proceed to take a seat on the kitchen counter and watched his mother making their breakfast.

“Good day, huh?” His mother suddenly asked.

“Huh?” Eunhyuk seems little bit startled. “Yeah??”

“Seems like the picture become normal again.” Mrs. Lee commented at the changed of her older son's mood, he's smiling more sincere this morning.

“Picture? Normal again? What you mean?”

“Nothing, but I love this picture in front me now. It’s look better than yesterday.” Eunhyuk just shrugged, didn’t really understood what his mother talks about. “Well, you woke up really early today. Didn’t you hate dawn?”

“Yeah, but I can’t get back to sleep. I don’t know why?” Eunhyuk pouted. “By the way, where did you and dad go last night? I didn’t see you all day long.”

“Ah, we went to meet our long lost friends. They’ve just moved back to Korea few days ago, so we all organized a party for them.” She replied nervously, but the nervous tone went unnoticed by her son.

“Oh…” Eunhyuk nods.

“Did you already wash up?”

“Nope…” Eunhyuk grinned again even wider.

“That’s why I smell something smelly, it’s you then….” She smiles wickedly.

“No, I’m not.” Eunhyuk then quickly tried to smell his own scent. “Am I?” Hesitant, he inquired then.

His mother chuckled, which earned a pout again from her older but childish son. “Yes, you’re. A lot…. Now, go take wash up, then wake your Donghae up. Let’s all have breakfast together this morning!” His mother commanded.

“Donghae too?”

“Yea, wake Donghae up. Why?” She looked up from the stove to him, then frowned slightly. “Eh… Why your face suddenly red? Are you okay? Do you’ve a fever again?”

“Huh?? No… I-I’m just fine…. Then, I’ll g-go upstairs first.” Eunhyuk quickly walk out from the kitchen; don’t give a chance to his mother to ask any other questions more. He sighed in relief once he made up into his room and then patting both of his cheek.

“What wrong with you? Mom only said his name. Just simply saying his name. No need to blush like that. You’re so hopeless, Lee Eunhyuk!” still nagging to himself while entering the bathroom to wash up first and foremost before starting this new brand day.

 

-----------

 

Knock… knock… knock…

Eunhyuk then immediately stick one ear to the door when he got no answer from inside the room.

Quiet.

He didn’t hear anything coming from inside. “Should I or should I not? Should I or should I not?” He constantly repeats the question to himself. Saying it like a mantra that could calm down his nervous heartbeat.

“Okay… okay…. Just wake him up and get out. As simple as eating. Don’t need to confuse yourself, okay?” Eunhyuk continued to nag to himself. “For god sake, it’s just your younger brother’s room not a tiger cage or something equal. Why you need to be nervous? You’re really lame, Eunhyuk.” He then takes a deep breath before slowly twist the doorknob, but stop abruptly again when one fresh, new scene comes across his mind. Biting his lower lips hard and shaking his head vigorously in attempt to shake away those memories but failed. Everything happened last night replaying again at the back of his mind.

 

“Why… why I keep thinking of you? In my dream! Even when it was Sungmin who kissed me! Why I keep imagined that it was you who kissed me? What is this feeling that I felt? I didn’t understand this feeling at all. It’s too foreign for me. And it’s hurt also. What’s the meaning of all this? Why….” Eunhyuk suddenly stopped and lowered his head even more. A slight of tears start to fall on their soft and exclusive carpet. He clenched both of his fists together. “It’s hurt so much that I can’t bear with it anymore.” He said while suppressing the sobs. The tear that’s forming when notice by the younger. Then Eunhyuk quickly stand up and wanting walked away.

“You!!” Donghae quickly said after got his sense back. The time has come, though Eunhyuk doesn’t really realize but he currently confessing. Donghae knows, that it is a subconscious real confession. If he missed this chance then he would never got another one. Eunhyuk abruptly stopped his step once that word passed through his ears and echoed in their quiet house. “It’s you! It’s always you!” Donghae is now standing in front him which made him startled a little bit since didn’t realize when he got there. Donghae then cupped Eunhyuk’s face with his right hand and lifted it up to face him. Eunhyuk’s sight slightly blur caused by the stagnant tears at the corner of his eyes. “That feeling… you felt… had already tortured me since many years ago.” Donghae said while brushing his thumb on Eunhyuk’s cheeks, wiped the tears away.

“What is it? And why it’s ing hurt so much?”

“It’s…”

Donghae paused for a while and stares into his hyung’s eyes while composing himself before continued again. He needs Eunhyuk to understand and at the same time see his sincerity through eyes. “It’s… love…. You love me.”

“Love?” Eunhyuk frowned, then inquired. His tears already dried up right after Donghae wiped them away. “Are you kidding me? I know what love is. Love only will make us felt happy, but this feeling… this feeling only hurting me. Even if it’s really is love, then why I only start to feel it just recently. Why only when you….” Eunhyuk suddenly stopped, losing his words. Actually, the next words would make him even confused so he decided not to derive it.

“When? When what?” Donghae asked quickly, unsatisfied when he doesn’t hear everything from Eunhyuk.

“Ah… I-it’s doesn’t matter. Well, what more important is you know that I love you ever since you’re in mom’s womb. And now it’s completely a different feeling.”

“Yeah, it is totally different. Different kind of love.”

“Is there any different type of love?” Eunhyuk asked, seemed dumbfounded.

“Of course there are. The type of love that you felt to me before is brotherly and what you felt now is….” Donghae stopped halfway again and stares deep into Eunhyuk’s eyeballs again.

“What? What type of love I felt now…?” Eunhyuk enquired impatiently since there is no sign that Donghae would continue his words. “Wh.. wa… w-what a-are you do-doing?” Eunhyuk asked nervously when Donghae’s hand that now at the back of his neck slowly pulled his face closer towards him. He tried hard to push Donghae back to distance them away, but of course he failed since Donghae used up all his strength, which is slightly stronger than him, into his action. Eunhyuk then giving up and closed his eyes tight once their lips are just few inch apart, afr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter