uncertain outcomes

Confession game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

------빠삐용------

 

 

Donghae’s stop humming once he heard no sobbing sound anymore from the person in his embrace. He felt little bit relief although his heart full with guilty, regret and at the same time angry with himself because he’s know right away the reason why Eunhyuk need to go through something that he should not.

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk quickly looked up to face the other the humming sound that made him felt peaceful and calm suddenly stop from playing. “Don’t stop! Continue until the end.” He said when looking straight into Donghae’s eyes. But the other just give him a thin smile and tighter his embrace instead of fulfilling Eunhyuk’s request. Eunhyuk then once again rests his head on his hyung’s chest when he knows that his hyung will not continue in any second from now, so it’s better for him to settled for the most best sound that could calm him; that is his brother’s heartbeat. He really does love it; the sound of heartbeat that slowly will start to beat faster and faster the moment after he put his ear against it. The longer Eunhyuk listened to the heartbeat, the faster its will get beating. That’s why he becomes addicted to that sound now.

Eunhyuk, he himself doesn’t know why he could felt really calm by just listened to that particular heartbeats. He starts to have that quite strange habit when one particular day while he’s still in middle school boy, when he finally knows and understand about his health condition that didn’t allowed him to be so active since he’s little kid. On that day, he cried all day long. He didn’t understand why he’s the only one in their family that have the disease which caused by genetic factors -according to the doctor that treat him since he never been exposed to the environment that can cause him to have it- because he then knows that no one in both of his parent’s family have asthma. So, he really can’t accept it. To coax him, Donghae had to do many things, but all the things that he done failed to persuade the slight older boy until then he decided to just let Eunhyuk rest in his embrace while patting his hyung’s back, just like what he’s doing right now. Since then, Eunhyuk always went into his brother embrace when he felt down.

Also since then, Eunhyuk had always wondered, what’s the different between Donghae’s heartbeats with other people’s heartbeat; as he found out that he didn’t felt calm when he tried to listen to his mother’s and even his father’s heartbeat. The effect was different. Even the sound of Sungmin’s heartbeat could not calm him down. So what make it so special compared to the others sound that he heard; why he instantly felt peaceful by just listened to that sound?

And Eunhyuk never found any accurate answered for those questions although he already asked his mother some day on why he feels like that -minus the part that he only felt it with his brother-. So, she tell him that it’s normal for peoples to feel like that when being with someone that we love because she also felt like that when she’s being with their father. Eunhyuk didn’t ask any more question to her since he felt more confused after listened to her answered because he understand that the feeling she told about was between a lovers. But, he and Donghae are just brothers, so it doesn’t make sense.

Didn’t satisfied with his mother’s answer and still feel curious, Eunhyuk then once again asked both of his best friends. He just received a shrugged and a grinned from Kyuhyun while Ryeowook smiled and whispered to him that he also felt it when he’s with Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk sighed. Since it’s also about a feeling between a lovers and he knows they’re dating each other for quite long, so once again it doesn’t make sense to his situation. After some time of wandering and asking around only to receive the same answers, Eunhyuk finally decided to just let it off and forget all the confusion that he think can never be solve, well until now. He then unconsciously stretched a smiled, replaying back all the scenes. Maybe it’s fate that he and Donghae are meant to be together. Should he just go with the flow and accept the fate?

“I’m sorry.” A voice suddenly broke the long silent and brings Eunhyuk back to reality.

“Hmmm.” He shortly hums and shakes his head against Donghae’s broad chest.

“I’m sorry because putting you into this situation.”

“Don’t be. It’s my fault.” Eunhyuk pulled apart, broke the hug. Lowered his head, Eunhyuk sighed heavily. “I’m the one who has hurting both of you.” His voice started to crack again; the view of Sungmin sorrowful face suddenly appeared again. Eunhyuk still cannot believe that he had hurt one of the most important persons in his life.

 


“Hyung…. I’m sorry….” Eunhyuk lowered his head in regret and guilty, as didn’t dare to look at the other. “I never thought that I…”

“Who is it?” Sungmin cuts his words immediately. He cannot help but felt curious to know, although his heart will broke into a millions pieces when he hear the answer.

“I can’t tell.”

“For how long already?”

“I have just realized it.”

“You’re happy?”

“I don’t know… Maybe.”

“Eunhyukkie... I’m felt really tired now. I will go first. See you again next time.” Sungmin said lowly after a long stretch of silent between them. His face was expressionless; it’s made Eunhyuk’s heart felt more pain. It would be better if Sungmin just shout or do whatever he want than just stayed quiet like that. And their conversation end just like that when Sungmin left from there.

Eunhyuk still didn’t dare to look up even though the older man already gone. He just stayed at the restaurant for quite long, blaming himself because of what happened before he wandered around the town, followed wherever his legs brought him to. Accompanied by Sungmin's last words before they apart.

"I know our moment just happened for one second, so don't cry because it's over, but smile because it once happened. I wish you to be happy always."

 

 

“Hey, hyung!” Donghae said as his hands start to make its way to Eunhyuk’s cheeks to block the tears from forming again. “You know what I hate the most?” He said out of the blue while brushing his thumbs.

Eunhyuk shake his head again. “What is it? Me?” He chuckled as he tried to joke around to light the atmosphere knowing how heavy it is right at that moment.

“Your tears!” Donghae said seriously.

Eunhyuk look at him patiently, knowing that the sentence still hasn’t end yet.

“But at the same time I love it the most too.”

Suddenly Eunhyuk pushed him and instantly punched Donghae chest lightly, which earned a questionable looked from the younger for his sudden outburst.

“Hate the most? Love the most? What you mean? Just choose one, can’t you. Hate or love?”

Donghae chuckled lightly. “I can’t. I felt both hate and love at the same time.” He then pulled his brother back into his embrace but quickly being pushed away again by Eunhyuk.

“No, I don’t want.”

“Don’t want what?”

“You hug me. I don’t like it.”

“Didn’t you enjoy it? Listened to this heartbeat.” Donghae said while nudging his finger on his own chest.

‘Shot, how he’s know about that? That’s my only secret I keep from him. But how…’ “No! Never! Ah-ha!” Eunhyuk continuously shook his head. Well there’s no way he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter