dreadful mistake

Confession game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened instantly. His mind blank went totally blank for few second as if it’s been absorbed into the black hole. As soon he’s back on earth, Eunhyuk struggles with all his strength to release himself from Donghae’s grip, but seems like his effort futile as if his little brother was 10 times stronger than him even though he was not in his right-mind. He struggles till he didn’t have the strength anymore to pull back and now only manages to let the tears flow down on his cheeks. The kiss was still in innocent state, since no tongue involved as Eunhyuk had immediately bring his lips closed together and never let them parted.

While Donghae continued begging for an entrance to taste Eunhyuk, giving out a low growl of frustration when Eunhyuk still refuse him. That action made Donghae felt really annoyed and unsatisfied. In semi-conscious state, he delicately starts to bite Eunhyuk’s lower lips. Donghae also nipped gently on the other’s lower lip and then his upper lip until Eunhyuk’s lips twitch in response; then slightly open. He does not let the opportunity to taste the sweetness slipped just like that when he quickly snake his tongue inside his brother’s mouth.

Apart from the sweet taste, Donghae also can slightly feel the salty taste from Eunhyuk’s tears. But it doesn't bother him at all and seems like the intoxicating of Eunhyuk's sweetness of strawberry that lingering on Donghae's tongue was so addictive. Although in half-drunk mode, but somehow he still realize and knows that the intoxicating taste from Eunhyuk's mouth had made him can't stop himself for not tasting it over and over again. It feels like heaven, when something he had been craving for so long, now finally in his arms.

Releasing Eunhyuk’s wrist from his grip, Donghae’s hands quickly grab both of Eunhyuk’s arms and slammed him against the closet door. Eunhyuk take the chance to grab and hold his hyung’s shirt at the younger’s muscle chest, to slightly try to push him away. But as expected, Eunhyuk attempt to release himself once again had failed. Still tasting, dominating the tongue battle and savoring the each flavor at every inches inside Eunhyuk’s mouth, Donghae bring their body even closer make Eunhyuk’s hand clenching tightly onto Donghae’s shirt. When he sure Eunhyuk won’t struggle anymore, Donghae slowly loosen his grip. Eunhyuk’s protest voice that moaned against Donghae’s lips still can’t reach his little brother’s ears.

Once their lungs were out of oxygen, Donghae forcefully parted their lips away but quickly move his lips down on Eunhyuk’s jawline and neck, so that his lips and tongue won’t be jobless.  He kiss those white skin that he had always dream about every night tenderly, while his right hand travelled down under Eunhyuk’s shirt. Donghae now have a really strong urge to mark those as his and without wasting any more time, he bite harder at Eunhyuk’s soft-porcelain skin which caused him to earn a soft suppressed-sensual voice from Eunhyuk. He bites and him at several different places that surely will leave the marks like he wants. His hand wander around at Eunhyuk’s back before slowly move to the front towards Eunhyuk’s chest.

Eunhyuk was biting his lower lips when the hand wandering around, feeling him all over which caused Eunhyuk to let out his suppressed moan once again and the salty water to continue falls over. His hands now travelled down passing Eunhyuk’s stomach and finally stop at the elder’s belt. He tried to unbuckle it slowly without any hesitation.

“If you continue this…. I will… never forgive you… forever.” Eunhyuk’s voice muffled and Donghae automatically stop all his movements. Although it’s only come out as a slow whispered, but somehow it brought a really big impact to Donghae’s heart, mind and body. Donghae felt his body froze on the spot. He petrified. Eunhyuk take the chance to push him with all the strength he had and run into the bathroom. He slides against the door once he locked the door. His tears still flowed hard along his cheeks.

Eunhyuk’s movement that suddenly jerked Donghae back to reality, give him few second to realized his action. In that few second he immediately tried to catch up with Eunhyuk but failed when Eunhyuk already went inside the bathroom. Donghae knock the door, begging for forgiveness from his brother. His tears already burst out right after Eunhyuk runs away from him.

“Hyuk, open the door please.” He begs to Eunhyuk wistful. The cried voice from inside somehow make him felt really guilty for the mistake that he unconsciously made. “Hyuk, please listen to me.” He still got a silent reply from Eunhyuk. “Hyuk, please open the door. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.”

“Donghae.” Finally there’s a soft reply from the other. “I’m tired…. Please leave.” Eunhyuk said between his sobs. “I wanna sleep now. So, go out.”

“I will leave, but please come out first.” Donghae leaned against the door, knocking the door weakly but continuous. “Please, come out.”

After about an hour of begging and coaxing his brother, finally Donghae heard a soft click sound from behind the door, which means that the door has been unlock. Eunhyuk know how persistence Donghae can be, so after he finally calm down little bit and silently agreed to come out first. Donghae’s heart broke when he saw Eunhyuk’s swollen-red eyes and Eunhyuk’s body also shivered. And it's all happened because of him.

Donghae’s hand tried to reach for Eunhyuk’s cheek to wiped the tears away but Eunhyuk quickly flinched away when he rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter