Chapter 2

I Love You a Lot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao's POV

After being rudely awakened, I headed off to work. Being late never really bothered me since my coworker would always cover for me. Normally I'll only be a few minutes late, but last week I was two hours late. My boss chewed me out for that and told me that if I was that late again then I shouldn't even show up. Instead I should go find a new job.

The bell on the door rang when I walked into the coffee shop. I headed to the back so I could start my shift. When I came back to the front I saw the pink hair of my coworker flying all over the place.il

I just in ignored him and took my place behind the counter. Normally I was the barrister but by the looks of it I'll also have to man the cashier. Oh ya another fun day at work...not.

The coffee shop was normally always busy all day. This is because we are right next to a university. College need to have their fill of caffeine every day. They also study here sometimes in between classes I just hoped that today wouldn't be so busy. I really wanted to home early and cuddle with Sun.

"Instead of daydreaming you should be working. Tables seven and ten would really like their coffee's in this century." Ugh my annoying coworker just had to ruin the moment.

"Oh shut it Luhan. You'd be daydreaming as well if you had someone waiting for you at home. Sheesh you should get yourself a partner already.aybe then you'd be less grumpy and more pleasant."  I turned around to make the two tables their orders before handing them to a grumpy deer.

Luhan didn't sass me back like he usually would which is a bit strange. Instead he just took the orders and walked away. 'Sttanfe. Hmm, somethings bothering him. I'll ask him about it later when we get less busy.' I thought before making another table their order. 

-----------

It was two thirty in the afternoon, and Sun was sitting in the living room waiting for Kris. Kris is supposed to take her to her doctor's appointment since Tao is working.

Sun heard the door open and close. She the. Heard footsteps heading her way.

"Kris is that you?" Sun asks hoping that it is him.

"No noona it's just me. Why are you waiting for Kris?" Sehun answers while sitting next to her on the couch.

"He's supposed to take me to my doctor's appointment but he hasn't showed up. He hasn't even called either." Sun sounded disappointed. 

"Oh really. Well since he's obviously not going to show up, let me take you. I'm free right now so it won't be a problem"

"Really, thank you Sehun.  We should leave know so that I don't en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter