Chapter 1

I Love You a Lot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

It was a beautiful Saturday morning, and the sun was streaming in through the windows in the house. Only three rooms were currently being occupied. All of the bedrooms had their blinds closed, and their curtains shut.

 

In one of the rooms, a boy was sprawled all over his bed with only the sheets covering him. His covers were long gone, and one of his legs was dangling off the bed. This room wasn't too big, but it had just enough space for a queen sized bed, a mirror covering one whole wall, and plenty of room to dance about.  The owner of the room kept it pretty tidy but there were some clothes scattered around the room. There was a closet but no bathroom. 

 

In another room, there is a boy sleeping soundly before his alarm goes off. His room is messy since he hasn't found time to clean it. His room is a bit smaller then the other boy's room. He also has a queen sized bed and plenty of extra room. He uses it to just lay about and play video games. Unlike the previous room, he has a mini fridge in his room. He also has a closet but no bathroom. 

 

In the last occupied room, lies two people sleeping. This room is the biggest bedroom in the house. They have a king sized bed, a vanity, two windows leading to a balcony, a walk in closet, and a bathroom. Even though their room is the biggest they prefer to hang out in the living room with the other two boys. 

The time is now seven thirty in the morning and one alarm goes off. The owner of the alarm is still deep in sleep and doesn't hear their alarm go off. Someone does wake up to the alarm and immediately realizes who it belongs to. They turn to their left and start to shake the sleeping figure. The figure just whines and snuggles closer to the covers. The alarm is still ringing and wakes up another person in the house. The girl continues to shake the boy but finds it unsuccessful and she is about to give up until she hears a knock on the door. 

 

"Noona, can I come in?"

"Yes, please help me since you're here."

"Gladly noona. Now go wash up while I deal with the sleeping log."

"Thank you dongsaeng." She gets up and the boy that's awake helps her to the bathroom before doing his task. 

Firstly he opens up the curtains and blinds and allows the sunlight to come in. Secondly he walks over to the sleeping boy and strips him of his covers. He then proceeds to shake the boy and call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter