Chapter 4

I Love You a Lot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

???/Author POV

'Today is such a nice day. The sun is out, and the sky is a beautiful blue.' A boy around twenty is walking along the sidewalk alone. He had just arrived yesterday and decided to spend the day enjoying the scenery. 

'I should probably start looking for them later today.' The boy thought. He continued walking down the street. Spotting a park he went to sit down while watching the children play. While looking around the park, hr spotted something interesting. Before he could get a closer look, it was gone. Sighing, he walked back to his hotel room hoping yo have luck later on. 

 

---The Next Day

 

Author POV

 

Tao is still mad at Kris but grateful to Sehun. Too bad that he can't undo anything that already happened. He needs to let it go. Today he was at work like any normal day but there's something off about it. After a few minutes, he could finally pinpoint the problem. One word. Luhan. Instead of being his cheery self flying all over the place, he was being a school girl. He continuously sported a blush and an  idiotic smile, which is currently plastered on his face. 

During Tao's break, he sat at a booth and observed Luhan, who started his break a few minutes after Tao. He noticed that the pink haired boy couldn't stop staring at his phone until he got a message. After hurriedly answering it, he would put his phone back on the table and stare at it. Normally he would blush even harder and have a brighter smile, if that was even possible, when reading the new message. 

Tao decided that he had enough so he got up and not so discreetly sat in front of Luhan. Luhan was so intrigued in his staring contest that he didn't realize that Tao had just sat in front of him. It wasnt until Tao loudly cleared his throat did he notice the presence in front of him. 

Luhan was startled and jumped in his seat. He looked up at Two with even wider eyes. Tao just gave him a knowing look and glanced at his phone then back up to the startled male. It took Luhan awhile to understand the hint and blushed even harder. He tried to hide his phone but was too clumsy. He gave up and started playing with his hands. Tao sat there for awhile until he couldn't stand the silence anymore. 

"Come on speak up. Who's got you looking like a high school girl in love?" Tao was straight forward with his question. This startled Luhan who refused to answer. "Oh so you won't talk. Very well I can just find out on my own. Hmm maybe Sehun would know." Tao was hoping to hit the jackpot, and  he did when Luhan's eyes doubled in size. He started to stutter but didn't make any sense.

"Looks like I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter