Chapter 6

I Love You a Lot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

Walking down the street holding Luhan's hand, is the best feeling in the world. He finally agreed to go on a date, if this can actually be considered a date. We were strolling around downtown to see if there was any stores that caught our interest. It took me days of convincing and lame, cheesy pick up lines, to get Luhan to even get lunch with me. I was lucky that he had no plans and decided to stroll around before calling it a night. 

While I was spacing out, I didn't realize that Luhan had stopped until I felt my arm being pulled backwards. I snapped out of my daydream and looked back. Before I could even look at what caught his ingterest, I was being pulled into the store. Once inside, I realized that it was a store for couple's. At first I was confused, did Luhan already have a significant other? I was pondering this thought when suddenly something was shoved in my face. Refocusing my vision and backing away I realized that it was two cute bears holding a drink.

   At first I was just going to ignore it, but one look at Luhan's face made me think          otherwise. He has a twinkle in his eyes and a huge smile permanately stuck on his    face. I took the bears from him and asked if he wanted anything else. When he          shook his head no, I took the bear to the register and payed for it.

   "Sehun, why'd you buy it for me? I am perfectly capable of buying it myself."

   "Yes I know that you can buy it yourself but if I did that then what kind of                   gentlemen would I be?" With that I bought the bears, grabbed his hand, and               continued on with the walk. 

 

Our walk brought us to a cute, quaint bakery. We stepped inside and headed to the counter. "Hello, welcome to Fantasy Cafe. What can I get you?" The cashier disrupted my thinking. I was about to tell her that we needed more time, but I didn't get the chance to since someone else beat me to speaking. 

"Yes can you please get one of everything? Also I'd like a mocha frappachine. What would you like Sehun?" Luhan asked me with her wide, sparkling eyes.

"A caramel macchiato please." I was still dumbfounded by Luhan's order. The waittress told us our total, and Luhan was about to pull his wallet out when I put the money down on the counter. After I pulled him along and picked a booth with privacy. As soon as we sat down, the waittress came with our drinks and placed them in front of us. I picked up my drink and began drinking out of it. 

"Why aren't you drinking your drink? Is there something wrong with it?" 

"Why don't you ask the waittress? Maybe she'd love to give you a full explanation. Oh wait here's her number for you to contact you. Looks like she's not waiting for a sign and just going for it." Luhan huffed and looked away. I was confused for a second until everything clicked. I turned my cup around and sure enough there was the waittress's phone number and a kiss next to it along with her name. 

"Luhan are you possibly jealous?"

"Of course not! How could you think that? We're not even a thing! We're not even talking at all, so there's no problem if you decide to put that number to good use." While he was defending himself, I noticed him glaring at something over my shoulder. I quickly looked back and saw him the waittress glaring back at him. When she noticed me looking, she changed her look to of innosence, winked and batted her eyes at me. 

Disgusted, I rolled my eyes at her and turned back around to Luhan who was even more furious then before. His arms were crossed, and he had a pissed off look on his face. I reached across the table and held his hand. He glared at me for a while until he finally calmed down a little and held my hand. 

"Don't pay any attention to her. You're the only apple of my eye. My eyes are always on you, and no one has a chance if you're their opponent. Look at me Luhan." He looked up at me and we held gazes for a while. I was slowly leaning into him while staring at his lips. We were 2 inches apart when suddenly a tray was pushed inbetween us and separated us.

Luhan looked up and glared hardcore at the waittress for ruining our moment. She only fakely smiled back at him before changing her look to me. Immediately her attention went to me, and an innocent expression replaced the fake smile. I noticed that she had applied more makeup and ed some buttons on her shirt. "Is there anything else I can get you?" She only looked at me and no one else. It was also as if Luhan wasn't here, and I was a single guy who was here by themselves. 

"Would you like anything else Luhan?" I had noticed that Luhan had a pissed off look the whole time she was there. He looked surprised when I acknowledged him. He quickly glanced at the waittress who was still looking at me before responding.

"Yes. I believe that my boyfriend would like a new drink. But this time make sure the cup is completely clean with no 's number and lipstick on it." The waittress turned to him and gave him a death glare.

"I believe that he is perfectly fine since he didn't say anything himself."

"Listen here you little . I don't understand why you are over here throwing yourself at a guy, that is obviously taken. Shouldn't you be doing you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter