Chapter 7

I Love You a Lot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

"So how'd you find us?" Sehun asked the male sitting across from Sun and him. 

"I have connections you know. I have inherited a bakery here in the US and a clothing brand back in Korea. Also, I have been told my actual past. Well nobody told me, I discovered it myself. 

"What are you talking about? What else is there to find out about your past? Your're dad and mine had a history, and he took it out on me. I almost died, but you and the guys saved me and now I'm blind." Sun bluntly told him.

"There's more than that. Mr. Kim...how do I say this? He was never my father. My mother was his mistress and got pregnant. The thing is that she didn't get pregnant from him. She had a one night stand with my biological father. Mr. Kim was furious when he found out. It was pretty obvious that I wasn't his. He hadn't touched my mother in months. His wife was pregnant with his first child. When my mom told my dad about me, he bailed, and she never saw him again. My mother got a job and supported herself for a few months. Suddenly, Mr. Kim came and told her that he would care for me and raise me as his own. Apparantly his wife was carrying two girls. He really wanted a boy and when he found out my mom was carrying a boy he took the chance. After giving birth to me, my mom bailed, just like my dad, and left me with Mr.Kim. A few weeks later he found out that my mom had died in a car accident. My dad was dead as well. Left with no choice, he adopted me. I became his son, and his secret. Never did he speak a word about my existence. His family lived here in the US while he lived in Korea with me. They never suspected a thing since he was always busy with his job. I was raised by a nanny." Minseok took a pause before starting up again. "His family found out about his death and had the body flown here to be buried. They didn't know about the businesses I inhereted. All they know is that he was shot and killed. The oldest daughter is the one that was most affected by his death. Apparantly she was closer to him then her sister or her mom. I feel like she knows the truth about him. About his past with Sun and how he actually died. I would stay far away from her if I was you. Sun I heard that you're getting surgery tomorrow. Don't be scared with what I told you. Go and get the surgery done. You'll be safer in the hospital then out here."

Everyone stayed quiet when he finished talking. Tao walked in the door and stopped at the entryway of the living room when he spotted Minseok sitting on his couch. He didn't question anything and just sat beside sun. 

"Hello Tao. How have you been?"

"Good. How has life been for you since we last saw you?"

"It's been alright. I just found out some things about my life that I didn't know about. Other then that it's been great. I am now the owner of a small bakery in this area and a clothing brand back home."

"That's nice." Everything became awkward once Minseok finished talking. They sat there for awhile before Minseok stood up.

"I should go now. I need to leave before it gets dark." The trio stood up and led Minseok to the door. "It was nice having you here. You're welcome to come back." Sun said politely. Minseok smiled at them before bowing and leaving.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter