Chapter 5

I Love You a Lot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sun POV 

 

---flashback

 

"Ah Miss Sun, come in. So let's do your check up then I have some need for you." The doctor told me before beginning my routinely check up.

 

After checking that everything was normal, we moved to his office to talk. With seated ourselves, and he was checking my results. I knew because he would always check them in his office after my check up. 

 

"Well Sun, everything is normal like always."

 

"Dr. Do, what was the news you were telling me about before the check up?"

 

"Ah yes. Well you see, you have been my patient for a while now right.," I nodded at his question. "I have been looking for a way to restore your eyesight, and I have some news regarding that.

 

"What is it? Will I be blind for the rest of my life?"

 

"Well Sun. It was hard finding a donor for you. Not just anyone will donate their cornea. Even though I would find donors, they were never compatible with you, which made this search even harder. After months of looking, I have finally found one that is compatible with you."

 

He paused letting me absorb all the news. This is some big news. I didn't know how to react. I had begun to believe that I would forever be blind. I am scared of hoping for things that would never come true. But here is my doctor, telling me that it is possible to see again. A small part of me clung to that hope, while the rest of me didn't want to get attached to the idea.

 

"Miss Sun. With your permission we could schedule your surgery in two days. If that is too close er can move it back some as well. The only reason yhat its so soon is that I thought that the faster we did your surgery the less you'd have to worry."

 

He patiently waited for me to get my thoughts together. One I had a grasping of the situation, I agreed to the date of the surgery before bidding good bye to my doctor. I headed out of the office, and hoped that Tao was Herr to pick me up. 

 

I didn't walk far before I felt his arms wrap them self around me in a hug. I relaxed into his hold and hugged him back. 

 

After a few minutes, we pulled away and he tilted my chin up kissing me. 

 

We headed out of the hospital holding hands. We stopped for some ice cream and arrived home within minutes. 

 

Kris ambushed us as soon as we entered. He bombarded me with questions about my well being. I reassure dhim that nothing was wrong, and that Sehun took good care of me.

 

After mentioning Sehun, everyone got quiet and began to think. I hadn't heard from him since he left me at the doctor's. Tao said that he hasn't contacted Sehun all day. The same with Kris. We found this strange. How could Sehun be missing? 

 

Tao began to call him, while Kris texted him. He wasn't answering his phone and that worried us.

 

Tao told me to stay put while he went yo look for Sehun. By the looks of it, he might still be in the hospital. Kris apologized some more before finally shutting up. I headed upstairs to take a shower. 

 

After my shower, I relaxed in bed until Tao came walking the door two hours later. He explained that Sehun had gotten lost in the hallways and ended up in the children's section. He found him talking to his coworker Luhan who volunteered there.

 

I still had my gotten the chance to tell Tao about my surgery. I decided to wait til tomorrow since it was already getting late. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter