Chapter 8

I Love You a Lot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Kris was out for a stroll around the park. He decided to get some fresh air. Lina refused to get out of his head. Except it wasn't LIna, it was someone that looked just like her, her twin sister. Her scared, confused face was imprinted on the back of his eyelids. Every time he blinked, he would see that face, and it was only worse whenever he would try to sleep.

Kris wasn't one to dwell on other people, especially strangers. But for some reason, he just couldn't get her out of his mind. As his walk continued, his thoughts drifted further away from Lina. When he finally snapped back into reality, he was in front of the cafe once again. His feet had unconsciously led him here. He looked into the cafe but didn't see the girl from before.He just figured that she didn't work here anymore and continued on his way. 

It was beginning to be noon, and he had a date with Lina at one. They were going to a fancy dinner and then on a romantic walk, which would lead to a special place. He had been planning this for days, and it was finally ready. 

He walked back home and quickly got ready. Then, he headed towards the restaurant that they were going to meet at. Surprisingly he got there first, even though he was ten minutes late. Reservations for them had already been made.

The waittress led him to his table before leaving to get his drink. While waiting on Lina, he pulled out his phone and had no new messages. He put his phone back up when the waittress arrived. 

"I'd like to wait til my date gets here to order, please." With that the waittress walked away, not before checking out the customer. She bit her lip before walking away. Kris wasn't paying her any attention. The waittress walked away to go gossip about the hot customer.

Just as she walked away, another waittress was escorting a girl towards the handsome cutomer's table. She stopped, watched them, and noticed that she was going straight towards her new eye candy. Disappointed, she noticed that the girl was so much prettier then herself. Dejectedly, she walked away to sulk in the corner. 

"Sorry I'm late. I had some family over, and they refused to let me go without asking a hundred questions."

"Oh no it's alright. I barely got here as well."

She sat down across from him, and the waittress brought her drink. The waittress left and came back in a few minutes fro their order. 

"A steak please."

"A salad." Kris was a bit surprised. How in the world can a salad make one full?

"After dinner, how about a walk?"

"Yea, that'd be nice.It would help me digest my food faster."

Lunch was served at that time. To Kris, his steak looked more appetizing then Lina's salad.

They quietly had their lunch with small talk in between. Afterwards, Kris payed the bill then escorted his lady. As they were walking down the street, to Kris' special place, Lina decided that she wanted to go somewhere else. She started to lead him in a different direction; telling him that they could go there later. First she wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter