Chapter 10

I Love You a Lot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

A few days after Sun's operation, her bandages were unwrapped from her eyes. She did as the Dr. asked and opened her eyes really slowly. At first she saw nothing but then as she continued to blink her vision cleared up, and she saw the excited faces of her friends. Looking for Tao, she found him standing right by her bed. She raised up her hand and cupped his cheek. With this action, everyone knew that she could see again.

They all began to celebrate and the doctor did a quick check up before leaving them alone.

"Sun I'd like to officially introduce you to Luhan. He's my boyfriend." Sehun brought Luhan up to Sun's side so that she could see him. 

"Hello Luhan it's nice to see you, literallly."

"Hello Sun."

"Don't be so awkward baby. She won't bite." Sehun pulled his lover away into the corner where the two went off into their own worlds.

"Ignore them Sun. It's good to have you back."

"No it's good to have you back. I can't believe none of you guys told me about Lina."

"Sorry love but when she contacted us you were sound asleep. It was right after your surgery, and I didn't want to bother you. You needed your rest."

"I forgive you. Only because I love you too much to stay mad at you."

"We're still in the room you know."

"Oh shut up Sehun. It's not like you nor Luhan slpare our eyes when we're in the same room as you guys." Tao's statement made Luhan blush and hide his face in Sehun's chest. "Can't you guys be like this couple over here?" Tao points at the couple to his right, who are too shy to even hold hands.

"Don't point your finger at us. We're still getting to know each other after what happened a few days ago." Kris defended himself and Minah, who was the color of a tomato.

The three boys continued arguing with each other, while Sun just watched them with a smile on her face. 'I missed seeing this.'

The door suddenly opened and ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter