Chapter 3

I Love You a Lot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV 

I woke up in the morning to a new text message. At first I was confuzzled Since no one normally texted me,  but I soon remembered what happened the previous day. I eagerly picked up my phone to read the message.

 

Lina:   Hey :)

 

I smiled at the simple message and quickly texted back a hey. While waiting for a reply, I got up and did my morning routine. When I had finished I noticed that I had a new message.

 

Lina: Did you have a nice night?

MeYeah, how about you?

Lina: Yes  did. Want to hang out?

Me: Toda? Where and what time?

Lina: How About the park. Noon?

Me: I'll see you there. ;) 

I checked the time and it was only nine. Since I had plenty of time, I headed out towards my favorite cafe for breakfast.

Everything was the same except i didnt have the waittress i notmally have. I looked around and noticed that she  wasnt working right now. I slowly ate my breakfast and by the time i wss done it was already 10:30. I hurriedly headed back home to change and brush my teeth. I made sure I looked fabulous before heading to the park.

At the park, I walked around and watched the kids play.  I stopped and watched a little boy and girl holding hands while walking to the swings. Suddenly my vision of the two kids was blocked. "Guess ?!" was said from whoever had their hands on my face. 

 

Author POV

 

"Lina is that you?" Kris asked her in a playful tone. 

Lina giggled since Kris was playing along with her. Kris quickly turned around in her arms.  He loosely wrappedhis arms around her waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter