Chapter 9

I Love You a Lot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Kris woke up in a dark, dingy room. Both his wrists were chained to the ceiling in a V shape. He was slightly off the ground so that only the tiptoes of his shoes could reach the ground. His ankles were chained to the ground and looked line a huge X. He looked around to check out his surroundings whever he noticed something in the corner. Tied to a chair with a gag in was "Lina". This must be her twin's doing. Kris didn't understand why Minah would be doing this to them. Could jealousy really do this to a person?

Before his thoughts could travel further away from reality, the steel door in the room opened revealing two buff men followed by a girl in trashy clothing. She was wearing booty shorts that covered half of her , and a see through crop top with a lingerie bra on underneath.

Kris couldn't believe what he was seeing. Who dressed like this? Could this really be Lina's twin?

Before he could ask anything "Minah" spoke up. "Look at poor Kris, all tied up and vulnerable. What should we do with you now?" She continued walking around Kris; looking him up and down. 

A moan was heard throughout the room. Everyone's heads turned to the corner of the room. "Lina" was starting to wake up. Her eyes blinked a couple of times before they focused on her surroundings and widened. She started to shake, and her eyes began to water when she saw Kris chained up.

"Ahh look at my sister crying over her loved one. This is such a touching scene if only I actually had a heart." Kris was confused at her statement while "Lina" looked down at the ground. Minah must've noticed because she cleared up the situation.

"Oh do you think that I'm Minah. No see you've got it all wrong. You see I'm Lina and the one tied up in the corner is my twin, Minah." 

Kris looked flabbergasted. Lina just laughed at him. She quietly whispered some words to the men who entered with her. After she was done, she walked out the door but not without giving them one more smirk before she disappeared behind the door.

Once she left the men picked up Minah's chair and placed her directly in front of Kris. She looked up at him with wide, scared eyes. 

Kris looked down at her in pity. The poor girl was used by her sister, and he believed all of her lies. 

He was too into his thoughts to realize that the two men were getting closer to him with metal pipes in their hands. It wasn't until he was hit in the back by one of the poles did he react.

Lina was watching everything through the control room two doors down. She smirked as she watched the guys beat Kris up. She glanced at her sister who was hysterical. Yelling and screaming for them to leave him alone.

 

------With the others

 

Tao and Sehun got a video while they were with Sun. Her surgery had been a success and now they needed to wait and see how her body reacted to the surgery. The Dr. told them that she might not wake up until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter