2|| The Flipped Occupation

Secret Blogger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16 - We did SKINSHIP!

I have dancing class today. I heard the bell rang loudly. I continued with tidying up my works, and walked towards my locker to take my outfit. We must change our uniform into the free outfit, it was just a simple tees and a pair of shorts for me.
If we didn't change it, the thing that possibly happened was that creepy killer young man will definitely asked me to do physical exercises as the punishment. I know it's not that important about the outfit but he was like as strict as a military.

I reached my locker and noticing it was unlocked. The unlocked locker just make me feel bad. 
Looks like those es-

Well as expected, those es are in their actions again.
I notice my t-shirt was all wet and thr water drops wetting the books under my wet clothes.

100 push ups, 100 sit ups... what else?

I can imagine what will happen to me. I just give up 'cause there's no more I can do, right? I slammed my locker and walked towards the studio, telling my creepy instructor:

"Oppa, I don't have my outfits"

I was about to walk when suddenly a tall figure stopped right on my front and it was just shocking.
I put my head up and...

IT'S MY FAIRYBOY.

I can feel my body shivering and my brain is unfocus.
I don't know where I have to move, I've forgotten all of the things that I gonna do.

"Hey" I can't believe he did greeting me first. "Hey" I said back without hesitation but with my broken voice. "What's going on?" He suddenly ask. I don't know where the hell he notices I'm in trouble.
He's asking, so I just say what's happening to me. "I have dance class today and... I have my outfit totally wet... maybe a prankster did it. I should've changed my password," I tell him. He suddenly reached my hand and bring me towards his locker. He put his passwords then open it. He handed me an oversize tees belongs to him and he literally ask me to use it. "You better use this than being punished. Go change it quickly!" I still don't get what he want. He literally wants me to use his tees and that means..
Some indirect skinship?

I know it's a benefit for me so I just take it and let it flow on my body even it was too big and it almost cover up my shorts. 
But I don't even care.

HE JUST DRIVE ME CRAZY I CAN'T STOP SMILING.

Updated November 7th 00:00 AM, Thursday

---

"Yoojungie!" Jihoon called Yoojung who was walking passed the journalist room. She still remembered she asked her to help her mom in photoshoot. "Jihoon-ah! Here you are!" Yoojung excitedly reached her hand and held her to the place where the Rolls Royce and her private driver have waited.

The appearence of the 2 young ladies made Yoojung's driver exhales. Finally they came. Jihoon tried pretty hard not to let her jaw dropped seeing the awesomeness of Yoojung's stuff. She couldn't imagine how happy was her life. Just different with her. She got just a big and not that lavish house with her hyperactive brother and ambitious sister inside and her unique parents.

As a normal girl did, they were chatting about latest gossips, new branded products and stuffs.
"Yoojungie who's gonna be the model?" Jihoon asked. She was curious about who would be captured by her camera since the frist time Yoojung told her.
"It's a... SECRET! A surprise for you hehe~"
Jihoon just hold herself on letting her curiousity revealed later.

Doing do much chatting, they didn't notice that the car had finally stopped at the back of the Yong's castle. Jihoon saw a medium sized building with the bright lights. "Here's the studio!" Yoojung showed. It was medium sized but for photo studio it was INCREDIBLY BIG.

Jihoon couldn't hold her jaw drop. She was amazed with the photo studio-the thing that she had wished for a long time-with the big sized. There were cupboards inside filled with lenses and another photography stuffs. It was all that she really wanted but she didn't even got it now.

The room was pretty busy. Finally a middle aged lady appeared from the dressing room. She was the one that being called "Mom" by Yoojung.

"MOM!" Yoojung greeted cheerfully. "It's our today's photographer!" Yoojung introduced Jihoon to her mom. Jihoon tried as nice as she could to make a good first impression.

"So you're the girl who always take awesome pictures of my daughter? You're totally a professional," she praised Jihoon. "No, Ma'am. Im just an amateur" Jihoon was keeping herself humble.

"Anyway Jihoon..." Mrs. Yong called her hesitantly. "Yes?" with a nice a little bit fake face, Jihoon replied.

"I've asked Yoojung to ask your help for this photoshoot and... I'm going to say sorry because... suddenly my photographer entered and said he was able to do this photoshoot. So... I'm so sorry for the fact that I cancelled this..." hearing Mrs. Yong's explanation, Jihoon was pretty disappointed. Her backpack filler with her camera stuffs wasn't that light. It was so heavy and made her became shorter.

"It's okay ma'am... just use the professional one" Jihoon said even deep inside she was disappointed. It was going to be a great photoshoot that would revealed in public but it was cancelled. It was a big opportunity for her, but she had lost it.
"Anyway ma'am may I go sight seeing in your studio? This is so awesome I love being in this place!" Jihoon asked her permission. She was too addicted with this. It would be a miracle that happened in her life if she own this.

A young lady suddenly came towards Yoojung's mom and whispered about a bad news.

"The female model wasn't come today because she had suffered by chicken pox"

Mrs. Yong started to panic and she felt her body weak. The photoshoot was all out of plan and she must re planning. She was stuck like she didn't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter