8|| How I Met Your Family

Secret Blogger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exhausted Jihoon walked inside her home. She directly moved towards the kitchen where her mom was. A fragrance of another American food tickled her nose made her even pulled to the kitchen. She saw her mom's hand were skilfully moved. Another incredibly nice dinner was going to greet her sooner. No more weight loss.

"Hello master chefs~~" Jihoon hugged her mom who was holding the freaking huge meat chopper.
"OH MY GOSH HONEY YOU SURPRISED ME. BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT I HOLD RIGHT NOW" she warned. 
"Oops. I'm. Sorry. Mommy" she slowly released her arms.

Jihoon pulled the fridge then started to cram the milk into and let it flow along .

"So how's your school honey?" she asked while still busy with the ingredients.
"Well..............................." she started to trapped in silence. 

It was easily guessed by her mom.

"Did Ms. Jung doing another mess because of the trouble she had with you about that Chanyeol guy?" 

The benefit of having a mom like her was she was a woman with the teenage soul. She was up to date and she knew all the teenage stuffs. That's why many teenages love to be in her home to have some fun parties. For Jihoon she was like a friend. But still, respecting parents was the fist one she must recognize.

"I don't actually know what does she want, Mom. Chanyeol does this. He's the one who comes to me and say hi when I'm here, I do nothing. I even never know that he knows my existence" Jihoon explained as she pick the potato wedges that her mom used fot the ingredients.
"So just don't ever think about it honey. You do have no faults in this case. Just be you, be as comfortable as you want. I know you're in charge to fight the bullying right? I'm sure you'll survive. Yoojung and those 6 boys  you told me last time will change your social status. AND, throw that fat in some spots in your body away~" she by pinching her arm.

"Oh come one mom. You must do diet too" she back teased by tapping her bloated stomach.
"OKAY THEN. LET'S GO TO THE GYM"
"OKAAYY~~"

They were bursted into a hard laugh. Jihoon felt she was the luckiest girl in the world because of having such a great family. A big sister, even sometimes she was too talkative about her appearance knowing she was a fashionista and a design student, she never stop giving her tumblr quotes made by her own brain to make her feel better. A brother who was obnoxious in some conditions, he was the only one you could play with when you feel so bored. Mom. What she had talked sometimes directly your heart but behind all of that it was spoken by hear fully with love as a mother. Daddy. He rarely back home. He was far away in Toronto. But he never miss a time to do video calling with his beloved people that he left in his medium sized home. 

Family was the first one you meet, and the first one who teach you a basic socialization. They make your manners, and how good you are depends on your family too. Good family, good human being.

"Anyway Jihoon" her moms started to talk again.
"Yeap?"
"Would you mind inviting Chanyeol to home this weeked?"

Your mom's question shocked you pretty much. Why?

"Last night when I was doing video call with your dad, he said he's going to visit us this Saturday due to the holiday in the college. We better make a party and... It was fun if you invite a friend to come also. Well... Your dad wanted to see your friends. I don't know why he suddenly ask me to do"
"But- Chanyeol-"
"Okay you can invite Yoojung too. Maybe the 5 other guys you've told me... they can come here to"

It was pretty hard. Chanyeol would step his foot on her home, he would see the rest of her family, he would met her dad he would met her mom he would met her big sister... Okay this is pretty hard

-***-

It was another day at school and it's Friday. Jihoon was like "THANKS GOD IT'S FRIDAY". She took her favorite novel, Sherlock Holmes, then walked towards the park, her favorite spot where she could feel the peacefulness to concentrate reading the last serial. She lift her glasses up and her eyes intensely scanned the English words inside the book.

"HEY!"

Someone obnoxiously broke her peacefulness. She hissed like she was going to mad but seeing someone who broke it, her anger naturally prevented.

"Hey" she greeted the bomber boy Chanyeol.
"What's that?" he asked
"Sherlock Holmes. My favorite novel" sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter