5|| Unexpected Plans

Secret Blogger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"18 - I BROKE MY LEG ><

I seat alone in this class.
When the other's having their dance class.

My broken leg prevent me to join the dance class even I actually really want to join it. But yeah. You know of course the one who make all of this mess. I mean you can guess it. If you do can guest it, You know me pretty well.

I still can feel the pain on my ankle. It was just broken than that basketball captain slammed his har ball on my leg.

I never dreamed about this yet. And I never wish this thing can be really happened. The one who actually safe me is my fireboy.
He is the one who worried when I'm started to fall 'cause I can't hold the pain anymore, and he let himself piggybacked me, bringing me to the infirmary.

I was like "What the hell is happening with him" "Did he even recognize a nerd human like me" or he even-


Jihoon stopped typing and slammed her laptop close. She was alone in the class knowing her leg preventing her to do the dance class. She was pretty surprised when suddenly someone called her and peeked from the door.

"Hey~ Jihoon!" unexpectedly Chanyeol appeared. He was freaking different. He looks so cute and hot at the same time because of his deep dimples and his hair, plus his reddish thin kissable lips. "C-Chanyeol-ah" She quickly put her laptop filled with her own secrets into the bag and smiled greeting Chanyeol. "How's your leg?" he asked as long as his doe eyes stared at her leg. "Is it good?" he asked again. "Pretty good. It's not that hurt just like yesterday" she chimed and smiled again.

A big question for Chanyeol. Jihoon wasn't that bad. In his eyes, She was a talented girl, she was beautiful and low profile but maybe she just not that confidence and she was close. But why some people were hating such a good creations like her? If it was just because of her family that not as rich as them, and she wasn't as fashionable as her, it was just too ironic.

"You must be bored here. How about going out for some air?" Chanyeol offered. "Aren't you must be in the class?" she asked. "Of course no. My day in this school just filled with the rehearsal for the upcoming event and there's no need to enter the class. I'm too tired so I asked the hyung to let me out for a while" he explained. "Okay then" she nodded and got up from her seat. Chanyeol couldn't stop letting his hand grabbing her, just in case, he wanted to safe her so she might not fall. 

They were walking along the empty corridor where the student's were still inside their classes, doing the subjects. Chanyeol gave his arm towards Jihoon. "Why?" Jihoon asked when suddenly he did giving his arm. "Grab my hand so you might not fall". Jihoon tried to get her mind straight, and hesitately she grabbed his arm.

"So... why your leg get worse?" he started, breaking the atmosphere. "I was doing the running assesment, then when I was running suddenly Krystal hit me and because of that I fell down and rolled. That's why this happened to me" she explained. "Krystal literally never stop making a mess" he grinned. "No... I know this is just inadvertently happened. I believe she didn't have thoughts like that" Jihoon kept thinking positively. "It may be happened but how about Joon Lee, that basketball team captain?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter