4|| Broken Leg

Secret Blogger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17 - It's not a Dream, It's a Reality

As usual, bowling centre is the place where my only wealthy best friend spent her day. After we have such a pretty tiring works, we decided to go to the bowling centre just 3 of us, plus another famous guy who was so good at singing

I don't even know why -maybe this is the effect of being wealthy- my friend started to lend me her outfits and she started to make my face up into the different one. Everyone -including my sister who's a fashionista- always ask me why I don't like wearing contact lenses. They say, I will look more beautiful with it. Just the transparent one, I will look that pretty. The anwer is just one. I don't like wearing it, it's dangerous to be wore by a clumsy girl like me, and I prefer using my huge framed glasses.
My friend give me her knitted red sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans. She let my hair flow, she even make it weavier. She put a white knitted beanie that makes my head warmer in the winter day.

For sure I was kind of embarassed with this. I've been to the bowling centre. But it's like 2 years from now, when I was a junior high student. And of course I did doing an embarassing moment such as slipped when I was going to spin the ball, didn't even hit any pins or even falling when throwing the ball.

We're finally at the place. I walk down from my friend's lavish rolls royce.

A friend of me, whom nickname is 'samgyupsal' -it was given by me- chimed calling someone from far away.

I'm snapped because the one that he call is literally...

FairyBoy...

I was like WHAT THE HELL WHY HE COMES HERE

I can't let my mind straight. I don't know whether he recognize me or not. There are 5 other boys who wait for 3 of us. And one of them is the tallest fairyboy. I see he walks closer to me and he started to give me his hand and asking some infos about me.

"I think we ever meet before" he rubbed his hair and smiled sheepishly. "W-We did. We're in the same school actually. I am the one who borrowed your tee yesterday". He looks like recognizing me and his glance was different. It's like...

Fully with heart- I don't know how to explain.

"I'm so sorry. I-I just don't recognize- well you look... different" his mind is like struggling with the words he wanna say but it was like just several words out. I just respond with a tiny smile.

We're devided into two groups and I'm in the same one with him. For some reasons I'm too nervous for this.

Especially when it was my turn to play.

The ball's getting heavier on my hand. It's like heavier 10 times and I just can't handle it. I try to spin the ball and I literally almost slipped. This is embarassing. This is embarassing. And when I see the ball doesn't hit any pins my mind started to think where should I put my ing face?

I feel he walks towards me and ask me whether I've ever play this or not. I say I do but It was... 2 years ago. I know this is stupid but let me just say a reality.Then he get my hand and give me the ball. He tells me how to play it and we totally do skinship right now. He backhugged me of course and moving my hands.

I can't get my mind straight
A cold sweat flowing on my cheeks,
GOSH I CAN'T BREATH
 

Updated November 7th 2013, Thursday 23:00 PM

-***-

"Hahahaha I did the same like what that fairy boy had done" Chanyeol murmured by himself after reading the mini novel. 'This author is just so awesome. She writes her own life story so so so so realistic" agin he murmured as long as he lock his phone and stretch his body after having a pretty long practice-another long practice.

But sometimes why some stories that happened to me was almost similar? His mind started to think. But he didn't let himself being curious. He just let it go.

He didn't want to be curious again. He felt satisfied after revealing his curiousity. KJH is that girl named Kwon Jihoon. How stupid he was. She was pretty famous -even as a bulleid girl- but he was like didn't know any single information about her. It was like he couldn't see an elephant that was standing literally at the front of his eyes.

She's pretty cute. She's not that bad anyway. Well....................... Why my heart is beating?
 

-***-

It was another brand new day. And Jihoon's favorite day had come. The day where there was a P.E class. Especially the theory was running, and since she was a kid, she loved doing a running battle with her sister and her brother.

"Okay guys we'll do the challenge for the assesment. I'll call two names, and both of them whom being called by me must be doing this. Got it?" The middle aged man wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter