6|| Tasting the Ice Cream

Secret Blogger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here's your tux honey" Chanyeol's mom entered his room before she went out with her daughter for some make over. Chanyeol sighed and receive that dark brown tux.

"Wear it quickly and be charming!" she chimed at last and quit.

Chanyeol threw that outfit then jumped up on his bed. He slided his thumbs on the screen again.

Okay what is this Chanyeol? She's just... okay. I don't know about my own feeling

For the cancelled plan he had made in order to be closer with Jihoon the girl who had made his fangirl increasing with her amazing stage pictures. It was basically just kind of thanks to but...
He suddenly became confuse with his own feeling.

He likes the bullied girl. It wasn't a problem for him.  He knew Jihoon was totally bullied and the daughter of the man who held the party that night is the boss of all.

Jihoon's leg was getting more serious it was because of her orders.

And he knew it. That's why, even basically Krystal is much prettier than Jihoon, but Jihoon success to be more beautiful than her because of her behavior.

He hate when he came to the party and met that girl, and when the music started to play, he must clasped her hand and move his body following the melody. It may be warm and good for her but for Chanyeol it was a bunch of stupid useless things he had.

---

Chanyeol finalized the dressing up by pulling up his tie. He went out to met his parents and his big sister who must be crazily beautiful.

"What the hell Chanyeol! Why you dress up like-" his mom shocked when he started to appear.

He must comb his hair backwards and his hair must look shiny but he did his hair by putting some gels and make it spiky. He prefer his new basket shoes than a formal shiny black shoes. He ed the top button and he make the tie lower because the high tie would make him hard to breath.

"Why? Anything wrong?" he asked.
"Just let this go. We're going to late. Come on" his dad gave up and they started to walked into the car where their driver was inside and ready to take them.

"I can't believe my brother is sooo damn clever" Yura whispered while she walked with her badass look brother who were going to go to the CEO's party.
"That's why you must be proud of me" he smiled obnoxiously and he got a little punch on his left arm by his sister.

---

"Chanyeol oppaa!" The first time he entered the luxurious ballroom, he saw that someone cried his name. He suddenly felt his arm grabbed.

She's beautiful as usual. Her purple mini dress made her look even more fabulous. But it didn't attract him s much. He started to feel annoyed. He sighed and cooly put his palms inside the pocket of his trousers. Everyone's attention seemed move to him. The young girls were dropping their jaws when Chanyeol walked with Krystal on his side like they were walking on the catwalk.

Everyone started to compliment Krystal and congratulate her for her new boyfriend. But for sure Chanyeol wanted to threw the nuke out.

There was a round table and the Parks and Jungs were there enjoying the high class meal. Chanyeol didn't really interested in that so he decided to act like a bad boy. Moving his foot nonstop, playing with his cellphone, and that's why his dad didn't even stop poking him.

After having a not that good European food, they started the tea time and that was where the family started to chat.

"Anyway that's a honor for you guys having a pretty girl like Krystal" her mom couldn't stop complimenting
"You did Mrs. Park. You have a daughter whom face doesn't have any different with the goddesses, and a son that was so damn charming. That's why I really want him to be my son" Krystal's mom compliment her back.

"Then why don't we arranged the marriage for our children?" Chanyeol's dad suddenly chimed and the words just make Chanyeol even more upset. Even that was just a joke, but from a joke it could be real. And he knew his life would be freaking bad with her on his side for the rest of his life.

"That's a good idea!" Krystal supported and she started to grab Chanyeol's arm again. Everyone bursted into laugh, except Chanyeol. He sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter