7|| Kids Lover Mr. Park

Secret Blogger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

19 - The Stolen First Kiss

It was the day when I was in total bored. All that I do just stare right in front of the big screen of my PC. Everyone were gone, only me there. I heard the bell ringing suddenly. It must be my sister who would bring me some chocolates and low fat yoghurts.

Enthusiastically I ran downstairs, I didn't even care that the side of my tee was dropping and let my shoulder exposed. I just couldn't wait for the yoghurt. I wouldn't miss my meal.

I wandered when I opened the door. When did my sister turned into a guy?

My eyes travelled from the top of the air jordan shoes and ended at the spiky brown hair. It went back to the eyes.
What my eyes saw was my fairyboy's.

I was freezing for a couple of time before I greeted him sheepishly. And he did too.

Something shocking offer he did too. He asked me out that day. There was nothing inside my mind except yes.

I thought he was going to bring me to an esxpensive restaurant knowing he was a wealthy boy. But unexpectedly he brought me to a place, a public place which become the one of my favorite places list. Hankang River.

It was a cold autumn night. He bought me an ice cream that I really love. I thought it was kind of childish but when someone offering you something you like the most, why not?

I kept my ice cream while chatting with him. The fireworks hadn't come yet. We were patiently wait.

Until there was the time when the beautiful colorful fireworks started to shock me with their booming voices. I stopped for a while and amazed with it. Maybe you guys will think that I'm a villagers from a small town who never see such a beautiful fireworks. Whatever you think about me, let me tell you, It's been a very long time I haven't visited this place and now I came here with someone that I secretly love and I secretly stal- no I'm not stalking him.

There was a sudden silent atmosphere between us. I felt he watched me but I didn't wanna feel too confidence.

He called my name when I was enjoying the nonstop booming fireworks. I turned my head towards him.

 

He pulled me closer by holding my hips with his arm full of biceps

 

Then his red lips touched my splatterd by ice cream lips.

 

He really wanna taste how nice is my favorite flavor of ice cream.
And at the same time he stole my first kiss.

Thankyou for making me insomnia, dear my fairyboy that I love the most.

Updated Sunday, November 10th 2013 23:00 PM

Chanyeol smiled by himself after continuing reading. He saw the clock which showed it was 12 o'clock. Monday had come, and school started 7 hours left. He couldn't even close his eyes. That moment happened 8 hours ago just made him suddenly suffered by insomnia.

Am I stupid? Or I've just done something true? Or... GOSH!

His mind started to confuse about his own feeling. It was just a simple thing that human usually feel when it comes to love.
It was too complicated but it was fun.

Chanyeol walked down from his comfy bed and continued stepping his foot downstairs. He heard the noise from the television. Someone hadn't gone sleep yet.

"Noona?" he chimed when he saw his big sister was enjoying the caramel pop corn and her eyes stared at the big TV screen. "Chanyeollie! You haven't sleep yet?" She put the bucket of popcorn then moved giving Chanyeol a seat next to her. "I'm unable to sleep" his drowsy voice explained. "Why? Something annoyed struggling in your mind?" "It does"

Having a big sister like her was such a honor for Chanyeol. Just like a pail that could contain the waterdrops, His sister was like someone who could contain his problems.

"To be honest, after I ask Dad a premission to go home early from the crazy like hell party at that hot ballroom, I'm not going home. I ask Mr. Goo to drop me at Jihoon's home. I met her and.... I ask her out" he explained before Yura cut him. "Such a dork. I know you aren't going home. And this time I just can't believe you become so tricky. You usually become a boy who always running out of ideas in the SOS moment. So what makes you insomnia? You felt guilty after lying to dad?" she teased. "Everyone's growing up noona. Okay, let me continue. I brought her to Hankang River. Well, I don't know I did such a stupid thing or not. When she was her ice cream that I bought and when she was stared at the fireworks, I took a deep breath, calling her name, and- well.... I- kissed her sweet lips" he sighed hardly just like when he had done holding his breath.

He could see Yura was stared at him blankly. He started to shy and he felt even more stupid.

"I KNOW NOONA THIS IS TOO STUPID STOP STARING AT ME LIKE THAT" he cried  and it became slower when he knew he would wake his parents up. "Well... It was pretty weird I think... what did you say after you kissed her?" she asked, investigating. "I said... I just... wanna taste her ice cream that splattered on ..." he weirdly speak. Yura stared blankly before contunuing "You know, sweetheart? you're successfully melt her heart" she paused. "But...  if you really love her, I think it's too fast and you know she may be afraid of seeing you after this", "But noona I didn't mean anything!", "I know... well If you don't wanna make it weird, just pretend like there's nothing and be yourself!

"Now go back to sleep Channie. You must go to school tomorrow" Yura advised. "Ngg..." he grumbled and walked upstairs back to his room.

"Goodnight Noona"

"Night channie. I love you"

Yura stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter