3|| Bowling Training

Secret Blogger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon walked out from Yoojung's huge outfit room. A red sweater and a pair of black jeans, a black beanie on her head and the brown boots made her pretty face even more perfect.
"Ready to go?" Baekhyun asked after he got his socks on.
The girls were nodded, and in a couple of minute they finally went to the bowling centre where they some high school students usually spend their last day of school in the week.

Jihoon entered the bowling centre. She wasn't that often going there. She spent her weekend mostly in her room, in front of her huge screened PC, making her glasses even thicker.
"You should come here often, Jihoon-ah! It's bad if you spent your weekend just in the room and make your glasses thicker. It makes you even more nerd and freak you know" Yoojung advised when they were walking headed to the place where they were gonna play.

Jihoon thought there was only 3 of them who will play but when she had arrived, she noticed there were 5 boys greeting Baekhun's appearance.
It was Baekhyun's best friends, the member of his music group,
Which mean Chanyeol was definitely there.

This must be Baekhyun's plan

"BAEKHYUN-AAAHHH~~~~" Chanyeol screamed all the way making a noise of the whole buliding and everyone's attention was on him.
"Gosh will you just try to be calm just a bit because you make us a little bit embarassed, yoda?" Baekhyun hissed.
"Yes ma'am"

He was in a silent and suddenly a familiar girl with the red sweater walked passed him.

-***-

"Guys let's play" Kai chimed. "There's 8 of us so let's devide into 2 groups" Kyungsoo continued. Jihoon was pretty nervous knowing she wasn't that good in bowling so she would bring her team to the disaster. She noticed Yoojung was her competitor and she was in the same team with Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, and-

She even saw Chanyeol stood up right next to her.

Her eyes stared at his face which was pretty high. 20 cms far from hers. She didn't know he would recognize her or not. She didn't know that he would still remember that she was the girl who use his tees when she got poured by a huge number of water from the top.
He lowered his head to saw her face but she avoided eye contact in sudden. 

Chanyeol tried to stare at her face. Seems like he did ever meet her. But he just forgot when and where. 

"Hey" he started to greet her. "H-Hey there," she turned her head and did eye contact with him sheepishly. "I think we never meet each other before. I'm Chanyeol" he gave his hand towards her. "W-We actually did". "R-Really? when?" it was true. He did met her but he was just forget. Lay had contaminated him and he turned into a pretty forgetful boy. "Actually I'm the girl who was being poured and you lend me your tee" she explained, makin Chanyeol snapped in shock.

Is that really her? Really? Am I dreaming? Should I get another lasik surgery?

"Oh gosh I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. Well because yo-you look... different. Anyway what's your name?" he sheepishly forcing himself to talk. "Kwon Jihoon," she answered with her bright face.

The game finally started. One by one, they roll the balls and mostly it hit the pins. And there came the time for Jihoon's turn.

"Hey, it's your turn" Kyungsoo added. "A-Ah yes" she stood up and took the heavy ball. "Don't see that ball as a camera because if you do you won't hit the pins" Kyungsoo teased. Jihoon just chuckled and she moved forward with the ball on her hand.

Her heart pumped faster and faster. The cold sweat flow on her cheek. She tried as hard as she could to force herself. The ball finally released from her hand and it was sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter