1|| Sweetness Rate: Unidentified

Secret Blogger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 - As Awesome As F***

This was like the 91284935419th time and hopefuly I'll stay sane.

So there's this pretty faced, girl at school who's such a bully. Well y'all know who. I'll just stop mentioning her name cuz y'all probably get bored.

I dunno how these things started but among those people at school she just randomly choose me as her object for her to play with. HAHA Damn why do I feel like I'm a toy not a human?

Okay so I was going to change into P.E outfit when I know my locker had opened, and I witness my clothes soaked.

Seriously I dunno what I did wrong but she's just- putting so much hate to me. Is it because I'm different? Come on you gotta admit I'm a nerdy but I'm as awesome as f*** that I make u jelly, darl.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Jadonam, Wu Yi Fan, Kris Wu, Li Jiaheng, Kevin Li

Updated November 6th 2013, Wednesday 00:00 AM

It was 12:00 AM and she hadn't close her eyes yet. The dark coffee turned her into a nocturnal

Her big screen of iMac showed all Krystal's pictures that was gonna be attached on the School's next magazine. The deadline was 7 hours left. All that she did was everything better, to make Krystal satisfied and hopefully she would stop paying her gangstersmaking a fun of her.

Jihoon was totally bored watching Krystal Jung's pretty face. She scrolled her mouse and suddenly that big screen showed Park Chanyeol's picture, originally taken by her, it was when he performed last year. That was like her best photo of her life, it was so gorgeous, and his face was so perfect just as expected. She could feel the artery in her nose was going to explode and let out an unimited blood that would scattered everywhere.

As a girl,
She did have a fangirl sense.
But she realistically knew,
She was fangirling over a boy who didn't even know her existence in this world. Even they're going to the same school everyday.
He was as popular as hell, he hadn't graduated yet but he had already become a superstar.

She was definitely like a stalkers, like a fansite noonas who followed them everywhere they go and taking awesome pictures of them and making an exspensive stuffs.
But she was just a journalist who tried to making some updates of them for the school's profile.

---

"Jihoon-ah!" a voice boomed her in the early morning when she was about to enter the journalist room at the end of the school day.
She turned and noticed another goddess appeared on her back. Yong Yoojung, the son of a famous designer, baby faced girl skipped towards Jihoon and circled her arms on Jihoon's.

"I need your help. Would you do a favor?" she asked cutely, just like talking to a boy,
"What?"
"My mom is going to release her newest design of the season, and she'll do the photoshoot tomorrow. But she forgot to tell the photographer that it will be tomorrow so she just cancelled it. Will you substitute?"
Jihoon rolled her eyes for a second, then nodded willingly.

"Kya~ Thank you so much Kwon Jihoon! I love you! See you tomorrow after school!" she released her arm from Jihoon and skipped leaving Jihoon alone. 

Well, Yoojung was one of those thousand goddesses who liked her. Only Yoojung. Just one.

---

"It's a wrap for today. Dismiss!" the trainer hyung chimed after they did another amazing performance. The big concert was like 2 weeks left and they definitely ready.

"Guys let's eat I wanna treat" Suho chimed and his hand pulled out his blank wallet, just filled with 1 card.
The members excitement rate was as high as hell, but Chanyeol got another plan that made him unable to join the Joonma hyung's treat.

"Hyung big sorry I must quickly back home. My Dad's back home so... We have family dinner"
"It's okay. Family comes first"

He walked out from the studio, walked along the corridor and he felt a grab on his arm in sudden.

"Chanyeol-ah~~" a girlish voice greeted him as long as his arm grabbed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter