Trouble for Lee Kaeun? No worries!

I am Lee Kaeun (PG-13 mature content)

Author's note:on a contrary to wat i said I think im updating too fast. thats not really good cause it maybe quite sloppy. i hope it doesn't look too sloppy. lol anyway, If anyone wonders there did be any sad stuff like sending them off for execution and stuff, heres a spoiler. no. there won't be anything too sad. cos i nvr like sad stuff. like srsly no. I will crey. *edits* *edits*

Chapter 4

 

 

 

Year 1. Summer.

 

 

 

 

Just when Kaeun starts to believe that her head is going to explode from all the awkwardness, almost immediately a screeching alarm scream into her ears as the startled Kaeun quickly covers them tightly until the bell stops.

 

Oh god! What was that?!

 

"Once you start living here you really have to get used to that cos the bell is installed just outside this room. Anyways, aren't we ing lucky to be here?"

 

"Yah, sacrasm was not necessary. "

 

Uee turns her head from Jooyeon's direction to Kaeun.

 

"But Jooyeon unnie is right Kaeun-ah. You have to get used to that."

 

"Yah~ why are you treating her so nicely? What about me?"

 

Uee doesn't respond, as she only smiled pinching Jooyeon's nose teasingly. Kaeun wonders what is the relationship between these two. They seemed really close, compared to their reltaionship with Eyoung. Nevertheless, Kaeun thinks she might get used to this quickly. They seemed quite friendly. Or friendly enough.

 

Suddenly, a voice called out from what seems to be outside.

 

"Real sorry to have you brought in and out again. I know it only has been 10 minutes since I brought you in but it's time to exercise. You guys did have to converse later. Hurry up, its time to go to the field."

 

The same officer was back.

 

"Dambi Unnie! We barely have the chance to talk to the new kid!"

 

"Do that later, Prisoner 0319. Now hurry up, the others are waiting!"

 

Before Kaeun could take a step, Eyoung rushes out first ahead of the rest, giving no chance for Kaeun to catch up with her. This made Kaeun believe that maybe Eyoung didn't want to be with her. Perhaps she wasn't that interested in the newcomer?

 

"Come on, let's go."

 

The other unnies too trudged in front of Kaeun as Kaeun sticks closely behind.

 

~

 

Kaeun swore she was behind her unnies. She had no idea how she landed straight in the middle of a large barren field surrounded by large grey walls. Looking around, her unnies were no where to be found. It was seemingly useless to go find her new roommates(they weren't close at all anyways) so Kaeun decides to go on her own adventure.

 

Oh well, might as well explore the place.

 

~

 

Kaeun wanders around the field and after what seemed like endless exploring, unknowingly she came near the walls. There were evident scratch marks and blood patches which faintly hinted that there were people who either had a bloody fight here and others who desperately tried to escape. Looking at them, Kaeun tells herself she should never leave her mark on the wall. She herself admits, that she was too scared to literally involve herself. But perhaps she spoke too soon?

 

"Yah!"

 

Kaeun turns around seeing a bunch of inmates strolling slowly towards her. As they stops in front of her, one who seems to be the leader, walks directly to Kaeun's front. Her hair length was similar to Eyoung's hair, with the only difference was that her hair was brown. Kaeun's heart beats faster as adreneline courses through her body. They scare her.

 

"You must be that new girl..."

 

Before Kaeun could react, the leader grabs onto Kaeun's chin tightly as the fingers wraps around her face, slightly pulling her jaws.

 

"...ah well... don't you have a pretty little face?"

 

Feeling quite uncomfortable, Kaeun tried to pull the fingers off her face before her jaws becomes dislocated. However, the hand only squeezed tighter as the woman starts to laugh at Kaeun who was struggling. Kaeun not wanting to be bullied like this so easily, used strength to ball a fist, smashing it onto the stretched out wrist, making the hand drop away from her chin and roughly pushed this maniac away. The woman lost her balance as she tumbled onto the grass, causing her body to face a different direction. Kaeun grabs onto her own jaws in pain as though they were literally going to drop of from her face any moment.

 

The hell is wrong with her?!

 

The woman laughed, but as she turned around her expression wasn't such a happy one.

 

Oh sh*t. Sh*t. SH*T. 

 

"You dare push me away?!

 

The woman, clearly outraged pushed herself up from the floor as without notice she clutches around Kaeun's neck. Surprised, Kaeuns back hit the wall behind her as she slowly gets out of breath. Kaeun couldn't fight back as she starts losing strength. The lackeys looked on as though Kaeun really deserves it. Perhaps she really did deserve it. She could see herself in the eyes of the lackeys. She was just like one of them before. And her role was the victim. Just like the victims of her friends. Kaeun slides to the ground as her vision started to blur.

Just then, a rock hits the side of the bully's head as she immediately let go of Kaeun while she held her head in pain. Kaeun could only see that in place of where the bully was standing, was a familiar shade of platinum blonde. Had Kaeun been concentrating on what's in front of her instead of catching her breath, she did hear what Eyoung muttered.

 

"Don't you dare hurt her."