Jooyeon Unnie is weird.

I am Lee Kaeun (PG-13 mature content)

omg guys i read a jeti one shot somewhere and they had a part where jessi was proposing to fany and it sounded so similar to the previous chapter. it was creepy cause it was an old shot but i didn't actually read it before 

coincidence much

do all proposals sound like that

 

AN NOTE (MUST READDDDD): OMG I CHANGED THE STORY TO PG-13 COS CHAPTER HAS GOT SOME NAUGHTY NALIZ (and mainly because of minor violence, coarse language and gore)

DONT READ NAUGHTY NALIZ IF YOU R TOO YOUNG AT HEART LOL

LIKE LITERALLY NAUGHTY BUT REALLY MINOR M-18 part. (SKIP IT IF YOU MUST)

 

OMGGGG 50+ SUBSCRIBERS THANKS GUYS  IDK WHAT YOU GUYS JUST DID BUT YAY PPL

 

I SWEAR YOU GUYS WHO COMMENT ACTUALLY KNOW MY PLANS

HOW DID YOU KNOW JOOEE IS NEXT

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 12

 

 

YEAR 1. END OF SUMMER.

 

 

Kaeun picked things up pretty fast on her days here.

 

But it was all thanks to Eyoung, guiding her on how to avoid getting into sticky situations. And she relied heavily on her Unnie.

 

So much so that without someone like Eyoung, she would most probably embarass herself tenfold by maybe queing up at the wrongside of the cafeteria during meal time. Or maybe get lost in the middle of the field and walk round it several times before knowing she was going in circles. Or maybe- oh never mind. You get the point.

 

But surprisingly, all these hypothetical thoughts didn't instill that much of fear into her. There was no need.

 

Not only because Eyoung was always 24 hours with her but also to Kaeun, Eyoung was a big mouth. A big mouth who spoke an infinite number of words to Kaeun.

 

In fact, no one could ever imagine how many things there was that Eyoung had already told her. It would blow their minds at how much Eyoung talks to Kaeun. 

 

And that sometimes leave Kaeun more than just grateful that Eyoung only does that to her. 

 

~

 

 

When days progressed into weeks, Kaeun not only got to know (Much courtesy to Eyoung again, of course) more about her inmates but the officers in charge too.

 

Who knew that their lives were interesting too?

 

First off was Jo Dong Hyuk, or mostly known to others, Officer Jo. He is a married man. Or maybe more accurately said, was a married man. Until his wife was caught cheating with another man, he filed a divorce to spilt ways with his now former spouse. Only in court when she claimed that she couldn't take his stiff and machoist character of his, he finally found out that he have failed to see what was going on in that horrible woman's head. After that, he was really caught up in his own anger that got him really distraught so much so that he broke almost all the things in the house, but what really broke this man the most was when his ex-wife miraculously earned the custody over the only things he was left to love. His children. Oh no, its her children now, as how his ex-wife placed. And that was how he turned into a hardened and unloving man, leaving him filled with hatred for the world.

 

The second person Kaeun got to know was Bekah. Bekah was a different person all together compared to all the other officers in the prison. Bekah came from Seoul. She was from the city that was a destination everyone in town dreams of going someday. It was quite an unattainable goal for the town people to be able to go to places as such, but what was even more unimaginable to them was to actually bump into Seoul people in their very own town. Thus Kaeun felt more than just proud and lucky that she actually gets to know Bekah before she dies. And no wonder she felt that Bekah's accent was a little strange!

 

Even the officer that intrigued Kaeun the most with her mysterious and strict ways have not actually disappoint the 20 year old girl. It didn't dawn upon Kaeun (until Jooyeon told her) that the place that Kahi named as "Dambi's Garage" and also as the motorcycle garage that Kahi was currently working at was actually the one and only Officer Dambi's very own garage. And that just blew Kaeun's mind. That fact made Kaeun look at this Officer in a totally different light. To invite a dangerous ex-convict like Kahi to work in your shop was a daring move, but the officer still did it. Kaeun was touched because Officer Dambi opened up chances to people like Kahi and to people like Kaeun.  She was more than what it met the eyes, it seems.  Little did Kaeun know that under that very strict looking exterior of Son Dambi, was a warm heart who actually cared for the convicts here.

 

But even said that Kaeun have started to know the officers better, when compared to her inmates, she would obviously get to know about her fellow inmates more. More specifically, her cellmates more.

 

And mainly her cellmates more.

 

~

 

There are times where even without Eyoung telling her anything, Kaeun wasn't that ignorant about the things around her.

 

She got to be sure of this one thing through her stay with two other wacky roommates: Uee and Jooyeon were more than just cell buddies or best friends. Or at least more than what she named them on first impression.

 

Were they lovers? Kaeun never knows.

 

Obviously unless she asked Eyoung about it, but she didn't. She wanted her eyes to prove it to her.

 

And sometimes, they do. They just do.

 

~

 

It first occurred to her a few days ago that she was getting interested in the couple.

 

(NAUGHTINESS ALERT)

 

It took Kaeun weeks to start feeling some uneasiness when bathing. Mainly because it took weeks for Eyoung's back to fully recover and that took quite a lot of attention from Kaeun when tending and scrubbing Eyoung. Evidently Kaeun did not feel shy with all the bodies of her Unnies at first, considering the fact that she has been to a public bath house on numerous occasions before with her mother and the prison's bath house looked no different. But what really got her feeling kinda embarassed was when she see her Unnies pretty much fooling around in their birthday suits.

 

And that was the first time she ever believed that there was more to Jooyeon and Uee being normal cellmates with each other.(not that they were normal in the first place)

 

They seemed a little more than just touchy with each other.

 

Obviously they weren't as crazy touchy with each other like Nana and Lizzy, just because... the latter couple were much more bizarre. There was even once Lizzy claimed that she had a talent in finding 'bust points' without one having to remove his or her clothing, causing Nana to feel very intrigued by that talent of hers. And ever since, Lizzy and Nana were actually poking each other's s with or without clothes for fun.

 

For fun, they said.

 

But enough of that, back to the main two.

 

Her Unnies do seem like a couple who bathes normally at first. But when Kaeun start shooting secret glances and listened closely to these two during bathing, Kaeun noticed that Jooyeon and Uee sometimes send naughty touches to each other, tickling each other, and occasionally came times where their hands naturally travelled to parts you don't normally finger with.(Cough, s, etc.) They had stiffled giggles when doing so and at times when they couldn't help themselves, they did burst into spontaneous laughter. 

 

Even though Kaeun found them extremely sweet together like this, that was only because they were her Unnies.

 

And that was also when Kaeun concluded her Unnies were weird.

 

(OKAY NO MORE)

~

 

The more Kaeun witnessed the interactions from these two, the more she gets captivated by the hidden allure behind their affection.

 

Kaeun sometimes wakes up seeing Jooyeon and Uee still held in each other's embrace, despite knowing that it was not sane right now to have bodily contact under this hot weather. Her mind questioned excessively.

 

They actually reminded her so badly of Jungah and Kahi.

 

But yet they were so different all together.

 

And yet Kaeun couldn't confirm their exact relationship.

 

So Kaeun finally thought her eyes have absorbed enough for her see.

 

Because they told her a lot about their hugs.

 

Because they told her about their lips meeting each other's occasionally when they thought no one was watching.

 

So she believed it was time to ask Eyoung questions again to confirm her reasoning in speculation.

 

 

~

 

 

"Unnie?"

 

 

Sometimes Kaeun fear that she ask too much.

 

 

"...Hmm?"

 

 

Just because...

 

 

"I want to ask bout something... B-but am I bothering you right now?"

 

 

She saved her questions for Eyoung at two in the morning.

 

 

"uhh..no, no. Kaeun ah, ask away."

 

 

Eyoung sat up as she rubbed her eyes to clear away the sleepiness, yawning away, preparing to give up her sleep for the entire night again.

 

 

"Thanks, Unnie!"

 

 

Kaeun smiled cutely. And it reminded Eyoung why this sleep's sacrifice was all worth it.

 

 

"Are Jooyeon and Uee Unnie in love?"

~

 

 

Oh dear.

 

Kaeun didn't know that behind these two lovely ladies was a tragic past.

 

But at least she understood the reason behind the intimacy of this couple. Uee and Jooyeon may not admit it, but they were almost like each other's girlfriends. Not only that, these two were childhood friends.

 

Childhood friends which neither had their parents beside them anymore.

 

 

~

 

 

Jooyeon was one who was unworthy to be called an orphan. An abandoned child was the better description.

 

At the age of eight, she was given a small doll to play with while waiting at the bus stop for her parents to come back from the market. But they never came back. Little Jooyeon only sat on the bench waiting for hours as the people nearby could only pity her.

 

Thus, little Jooyeon grew up in one of the most natural way wihtout a home, picking up survival skills as she grew older. Never once did she stop thinking about ways to get her next meal.

 

During the early years of being homeless, she scavenged and stole despite being caught countless of times. Times when she was lucky, they did let her go and perhaps give her a little more than she took. But at times when lady luck started to frown upon her, she did experience getting littered with bruises and scary wounds on her body. All of these depended on whether they pitied her or despised her.

 

But shortly after all of these, she picked up pickpocketing. She became more successful in that but still gets caught numerous times. There was once she was caught, that someone who caught her almost broke her limbs. It stopped her from walking for a few days but that didn't stop Jooyeon's fighting spirit from doing what it must to make her survive.

 

Fortunately, her fighting spirit for surviving still brought her luck. One day, she got caught again trying to pickpocket a man. It was a blessed thing that he was a nice man. When he caught her, he noticed that she was a homeless child. He offered not only to let her off but to register her under an orphanage too, and finally, Jooyeon got more than just the no longer operative bus stop as shelter and a bench as a place to sleep. So at the age of 13, she finally has a so called 'home'.

 

But in Jooyeon's eyes, the orphanage was pretty weird at first. I mean, which orphange would ask their children to strip at certain times of the day? She oftenly questioned herself if that was supposed to be normal, because she wasn't sure of it. But for now, thats a story for another day.

 

However, Jooyeon being Jooyeon, even though she desperately needed that spot in an orphanage, with much detest over rules in the orphanage, she too could never be used to cooping up in those four walls all day. She still risked sneaking out of the orphanage and preferred to spend a few days outside before getting back again, only before sneaking out again, releasing a whole cycle of coming and going back and forth. And did I tell you that she likes pickpocketing the caretakers there too? Too bad the rest of the kids are mostly stripped bare most of the times, so they had nothing off them to steal. And her stay in the orphanage went like this for as long as she remembered.

 

And one eventful day, after successfully sneaking out again, little Jooyeon spotted another girl sitting by her bench at the bus stop.

 

~

 

Uee's childhood was a little different. Things were a little different. She wasn't an orphan before she turned an adult. Firstly, the death of her mother was caused by her father. She died cruelly. And as for her father... lets just say, it was an accident.

 

Uee didn't meant to anyway.

 

Little Yoo Jin grew up with a happier and fuller family at first. Her father was strict and enforced much discipline but Yoo Jin was too small to understand what it was like to have freedom anyway so it didn't bother her much during her younger years. But that was only until she was 12, where a peaceful family like Uee's started to crumble. Firstly, her father's business failed, causing the man to be more than just disheartened by his loss. It destroyed him, turning him into the monster Uee feared of. It was all because her father turned to drinking, and often gets home drunk. He also became abusive. This new trait of his twisted his disciplinary principles all together. When he comes home, he slapped his daughter occasionally as he likes and beats his wife when he felt like it. It was sick, and it hurt his family a lot. Yoo Jin's life then became a constant nightmare of physical torture replaying and replaying nonstop for years as her mother and her both suffered tremendously.

 

Once, it was perhaps her growth of desire for freedom taken from puberty knocked a little sense in her, she tried running away from home after not being able to take in all her father's abuse. But eventually on that very same day, Yoo Jin found out shortly that there was no where to go, and also she can't possibly leave her mother in the hands of a drunkard father. So she decided that she still get back home before her father at the end of the day, but chose to wander around until the very last minute. What can she say? She hated her home. After walking aimlessly for a couple of hours on that very day, she propped herself on a bench at a near by bus stop, exhausted. At least she could get some rest, she thought.

 

Before Yoo Jin knew it, another figure started yelling at her.

 

~

 

"Yah! What are you doing on my bench?!"

 

Uee turned her head to see who was yelling at her.

 

"Get off my bench!"

 

 

It was a scruffy looking girl who had quite a bit of dirt smudged on her cheeks.

 

 

"Your bench?"

 

"Yeah! That thing you are sitting on you dumbhead! Who did you think you are stealing benches?!"

 

 

Uee scoffed. Who does she think she is calling others 'dumbhead'?

 

 

"I didn't steal it. I just wanted to sit on it to rest, okay?"

 

"Well, you are sitting on my bench. You can't sit on my bench without my permission. So get off!" Jooyeon said, crossing her arms.

 

"Heol, this is a public bench. It doesn't have your name on it. You can't push me off." Uee retorted as she folded her arms too.

 

"O-Oh yeah?! I can surely push you off in a second!"

 

"Make me."

 
 

It looks like Jooyeon deemed Uee's words as a taunt.

 

Approaching Uee at fast speed, she caught the latter off guard before roughly pushing her off the bench and flying to the ground. Uee remained in a state of shock for a few seconds before the pain of the impact of landing sets into her palms and bottom. She rubbed her burning bottom as immediately hot tears welled in her eyes. 

 

Jooyeon was in a state of temporal triumph as she gave a smug look to show off her success of literally pushing the girl off the bench.
 
 
However for Uee, not able to take this 'bullying' any further, she started to tear up and ended up crying.
 
 
She only craved to break out of her tiring and horrendous life, was that too much to ask for?
 
 
Jooyeon's state of triumph immediately turned into panic when she started to hear the other girl wailing.
 
 
 
"A-are you crying? D-don't cry!" Jooyeon could only stutter as she got scared.
 
 
"O-Omg, I just made someone cry!"
 
 
 
In between her sobs Uee still managed to pull out a few words.
 
 
 
"You...You meanie! I have never seen such a mean person like you before!"
 
 
 
Meanie?
 
 
 
"I-I am so sorry! I-I didn't mean to make you cry!" Regret sets into Jooyeon as she seemed to be unable to comfort the sad girl on the floor.
 
 
 
She immediately pulled the girl by her hand to get her onto the bench.
 
 
 
"H-here! I-I'll let you sit on the bench. Just don't cry please." 
 
 
 
And that simple gesture did miracles.
 
 
Uee stopped her crying.
 
 
And Jooyeon was relieved.
 
~
 
 
"I'm sorry for just now. I-I didn't mean to make you cry. I just...just liked this bench a lot. It is like my home." Jooyeon admitted sincerely. It really was like her home.
 
 
Uee nodded carlessly as she wiped away her tears.
 
 
"Its o-okay." Uee said in between sniffles, as she still kept her head tilted downwards.
 
 
Jooyeon looked at the girl in front of her awkwardly as she was able to take a good look at Uee's face for the first time. Then, she noticed that she have never really seen this girl before, even though that actually got her thinking about one thing she had to admit.
 
 
She is pretty. Hehe.
 
*Cough* *Cough*
 
Snap out of it Lee Jooyeon!
 
 
 
Jooyeon forced herself out of daydream mode and realised she doesn't know the other girl's name yet.
 
 
Jooyeon immediately tapped Uee's shoulder.
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Jooyeon. I am 13 years old. W-what's your name?" Jooyeon hopes she can get an outcome from this.
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kim Yoo Jin. I am 12 years old." And Uee replied out of respect.
 
 
'Ah...D-does that make me the Unnie?"
 
 
Uee nodded, don't know how else to respond.
 
 
Jooyeon burst into a grin.
 
 
 
"Ahhhh! Then I would be a good Unnie!" Grabbing Uee's wrist in excitement, she pulled her off the bench (lightly).
 
 
 
She was so certain that Uee would be the most perfect donsaeng slash friend Jooyeon could ever have.
 
 
 
"I-I will prove it to you! Let's go play now!"
 
 
 
"P-play?"
 
 
"Yeah! An adventure! Leeet's go!"
 
 
Before Jooyeon had the chance to pull Uee anywhere, the large clock down the street struck the bell six times. It was six o'clock, and that meant the sun was going to set soon. And that also meant Uee has to get back home fast before her father comes back.
 
 
Uee immeditely shot Jooyeon a desperate look.
 
 
 
"S-sorry, I can't play today! I-I have to go!" Uee removed Jooyeon's hand as she suddenly ran off.
 
 
 
Jooyeon only stood there dumbfounded by the sudden change of behaviour. She raised her hand, too late to mouth a goodbye to the running figure who never really looked back. Then she realised something as her legs chased after Uee.
 
 
 
"H-hey!"
 
 
 
Fortunately for Jooyeon, Uee didn't run far and stopped to look back.
 
 
"I better see you back here tomorrow!" Jooyeon yelled as she waved her hands wildly.
 
 
Uee nodded as she turned back to continue her sprint her way towards home.
 
 
Jooyeon smiled as the thought of gaining a new companion was seriously not bad.
 
 
~
 
If anyone took notice of this two, they would say they clicked too well for a normal pair of friends.
 
 
Growing up inseparable, they depended on each other for their little pursuit of happiness.
 
 
For example, whenever Jooyeon needed a break away from the staff of orpahnage chasing her all the time, Uee was the only one who could put up with her freakish way of talking and keep her accompanied.
 
 
Or maybe whenever Uee had a hard time with her father, Uee did wait at the bench to seek refuge in Jooyeon's arms. While she cried in Jooyeon's embraced, Jooyeon would always manage to comfort the girl by whispering warmth into the younger girl's ears until she calmed down.
 
 
And not only that. It was not like the both of them were ignorant to each other's needs. They did not fit so well together without reasons, you know. They knew exactly just how to provide the best for each other.
 
 
When Jooyeon needed to keep away from boredom, Uee would risk being caught by her father sneaking out just to be with Jooyeon. When Uee needed to complain about her father, Jooyeon would do it for her.
 
 
Thus they trusted each other to keep each other happy.
 
 
And they were never once disappointed.
 
 
~
 
 
Uee's mother did not pass away only until Uee turned a little over 21.

 

And I can warn you that her cause of death wasn't a great one.

 

Uee was in the middle of college at that time, taking part time jobs to pay her college fees. But obviously it wasn't only her own work, Jooyeon played a part in paying those fees too. When the orphanage she stayed at closed down for some reason, Jooyeon took up many odd jobs to support herself. She eventually found a small hotel which would provide her a small wage with food and lodging provided and Jooyeon worked there ever since. 

 

So it all started when Uee's father had too much of liquor that day. He had a scruffle in a bar and was sent home.Uee's mother didn't know that he was home early and was having a nap by the sofa.

 

Mistaking his sleeping wife for the man he had a fight with, he had illusions.

 

His wife soon became his now found enemy.

 

~

 

Uee's father pulled his spouse by her hair and dragged her to the ground. Uee's mother was in deep shock when she woke up.

 

"Y-yeobo, you are back... W-what's wrong?" The lady stuttered.

 

Clearly blinded by rage, the man used violence as an answer first. Giving a hard slap to her face as she yelped in pain, he bellowed at her.

 
 
"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"
 
 
Much confusion settled into the woman but she knew that her spouse's behaviour is doing her no good and she was really helpless against the situation.
 
 
Sensing something not right when she noticed the man suddenly getting all silent. As he was walking away from her, she got onto her feet. She was right. Her husband behaviour itself was not right. And she should run away from him fast.
 
He reached for the empty beer bottle on the table, causing the woman to widen her eyes. She then immediately sprinted for the door inside and locked herself away before reaching out and fumbling with the phone she somewhat got in her hands, dialling a number shakily.
 
 
 
~
 
 
"Hello?"
 
 
"H-hello? Yoo Jin ah." Her voice sounded desperate enough to make Uee's ears perk up.
 
 
"Ne, omma? Is there anything wrong?" 
 
 
"Your father, h-he's drunk again. And he is not in his right state of mind right now. I-I want you to come home quickly, *BANG* Yoo Jin ah."
 
 
"N-ne Omma, I will be right there!"
 
 
"You better *BANG* hurry *BANG* before he-Ah!"
 
 
The phone cuts off before she could finish.
 
 
"Hello? Hello?! Omma!"
 
 
A whole lot of things past through Uee's mind. incredibly alarmed at the phone call, she immediately dialled another number.
 
 
 
"Hello?"
 
 
"U-Unnie. I t-think there's something not right going on. Can you come over?"
 
 
 
~
 
 
 
When Uee entered the house, she was shocked to see the house in a mess. Various glass shards were all over the ground. But what shocked her more was what she saw on the the ground not moving. Jooyeon who was next to her couldn't seem to process what the hell was going on.
 
 
"O-Omma!"
 
 
Her mother was bruised up a lot and she was bleeding bad everywhere as she laid on the floor. Uee got a closer look to see scratch marks all over her face.
 
Maybe she came a little too late.
 
 
 
"Omma, what happened?"
 
 
 
Her mother coughed violently as she croaked.
 
 
 
"Y-your father couldn't help himself." She said helplessly like how she have repeatedly told Yoo Jin for years.
 
 
Jooyeon stared in horror when she noticed a stab wound at the stomach of the woman. Uee's hands covered her agaped mouth as she finally understood why her mother's eyes kept fluttering.
 
All of a sudden, her mother's dying.
 
The glass shards told the girls that the weapon was most probably a sharp one.
 
 
 
"O-Omma...? Omma don't sleep now!"
 
 
 
The woman struggled to stay awake as she carrassed Uee's face.
 
 
 
"Yoo Jin ah..." Her mother forced a smile as she the girl kneeling beside her. 
 
 
 
"Don't blame your father, please?" 
 
 
 
Uee nodded furiously as to whatever her mother said, she just can't say 'no'. The woman then gradually stopped fighting to stay concious as darkness welcomed her.
 
 
 
"No... Omma...? Omma!! Don't sleep!! W-what about me..." Uee shook her mother's still body. Her mother was dead.
 
 
"No..."
 
 
 
Uee mourned.
 
She grieved badly at that unexpected loss of a pair of hands that raised her up. She cried and teared so much that Jooyeon just stood there in a dazed position.
 
 
How could something so bizaare happen?
 
~
 
 
Just then, her father stumbled out of the room in drunken stupor. 
 
 
"Finally! *Hic* Got rid of that b*stard! *Hic*"
 
 
 
Uee was livid at how indifferent her father was. The death of her mother wasn't something that he should be celebratory of. Even though her mother told not to blame him, Uee couldn't really help herself. So for the first time, she shouted back at him.
 
 
"Father...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! "
 
 
Her fathers squinted at her as he came face to face with her tearful face. For a second there, Uee believed that he might have sobered up.
 
 
"SHE'S YOUR WIFE FOR 'S SAKE! SHE'S- SHE'S-"
 
 
Uee got all silent.
 
 
"My Omma..."
 
 
Uee covered her face as she sobbed miserably. But that didn't gain her father's sympathy. 
 
 
"Heh. You talk to much... *HIC* SHUT UP B*TCH!"
 
 
He then casually gave Uee a large slap on her face causing her to fall to the ground.
 
 
"You are just like your mother... Weak."
 
 
Uee felt as though a million knife stabs just went through her heart. Perhaps her father never cared after all.
 
 
Jooyeon wasn't like Uee. Her heart felt burnt up. It felt fury. She who saw everything quickly gave a rough shove to the man as she furrowed her eye brows in anger. He stumbled and fell on to the floor, not planning to get up any soon due to his drunkenness.
 
 
No one should hurt Uee like this.
 
 
Jooyeon turned to Uee who was on the floor.
 
 
"Are you okay?"
 
 
Uee only held to the side of the cheek as she silently cried. She was obviously physically alright, taken into account that she have experienced a slap like that a thousand times before. But the recent death of her mother isn't sitting very well in her and the state of her father wasn't helping either. She bawled as Jooyeon could only hug her tightly.
 
 
"What do i do wrong Unnie... What did i do wrong!?"
 
 
"You did nothing wrong Yoo Jin ah...Y-Yoo Jin ah, don't cry please?
 
 
 
Jooyeon the girl's hair, wishing that she wouldn't cry so much. The tug at her heart was really disturbing. She wants that to stop. And that was why Jooyeon hated to see Uee's tears the most. Jooyeon held her face as she looked at it dearingly. Uee have already bawled her eyes out and Jooyeon secretly blamed her father. Jooyeon was just not Uee. She did blame him all she wants.
 
 
"Yoo Jin ah, you okay? Does it hurt?"
 
 
Uee was silent as she remained motionless. Suddenly, her eyes widen as she pushed Jooyeon away instinctively.
 
 
"NOBODY MESSES WITH ME!"
 
 
Uee took a blow as a beer bottle hits her face. Jooyeon gasped as Uee's father was actually standing right behind them just now. Processing the situation fast, Jooyeon lunged herself at him before he could strike again as they struggled to take control of the seemingly dangerous weapon. At first, it look like Jooyeon had the upper hand because she was on top on him and was able to knock the bloodied bottle off his grasp, but obviously things doesn't work the way Jooyeon wanted. Before she knew it, he took the upper hand and had her pinned down. Even though in a drunken state, his strength empowered hers. He grabbed her neck with a bone crushing force as he squeezed away her airpath. Jooyeon saw black and blue spots invading her vision as her system started to lack essential oxygen. Her resistance weakened as she left him to strangle her to death.
 
Suddenly, Uee came into Jooyeon's sight. Jooyeon though she was imagining things when she saw the girl's face. How could she look so much like an angel? But why is the angel frowning? W-wait... is she holding a penknife? Where did she get that? Oh wait-wait- no! Before Jooyeon could do anything, not like she could anyway, Uee drove the knife into the man's back causing him to scream in pain as he took his hands off Jooyeon. Jooyeon suddenly found herself able to take in mouthfuls of air as she started to breathe in the much air she needed. Uee immediately took out the knife that was sticking out of her father's back.
 
 
He faced her angry but crippled. Uee avoided the arms that reached out to grab her. Those arms did not seem to indicated warm anymore. Especially after she turned 12. He tumbled onto the floor. He forced himself to get up. But the penknife Uee pointed at him advised him not to. However, Uee's fatehr just smirked.
 
 
"Heh... you wouldn't dare hurt your father with that!"
 
 
Uee tightened the grip of the knife as many thoughts flash through her mind. They all told her that the man right in front of her was no longer the father she had before she turned 12. He was a monster. The monster who ignored the physically warning Uee placed in front of him. He charged at her and she mouthed a 'sorry' before plunging the knife straight into his heart.
 
 
 The man dropped onto one knee before dropping onto both. He coughed to gasp for air but it was of no use and he knew his life was ceasing fast. Lying on the floor he looked dejectedly at his distraught daughter.
 
 
"Yoo Jin ah."
 
 
For the first time in many years, Uee heard her name escaping from her father's mouth.
 
 
"Yoo Jin ah, Appa is sorry..."
 
 
And for the first time, the man sobered up in front of Yoo Jin.
 
 
But I guess it was too late.
 
 
~
 
 
"You are crazy, Unnie."
 
 
"I don't care. It will be either one of us. Go before the police comes."
 
 
"Thats not the point Unnie! I killed and thats it! I am not going anywhere Unnie."
 
 
"But how would they know it was you? I would say I did it. I did it all in self defense. So just go-"
 
 
"UNNIE. YOU CAN'T DO THIS."
 
 
"Yes, I can. Watch me."
 
 
Uee stared at the girl before her as Jooyeon the weapons all over with her fingerprints, smearing the blood all over her clothes.
 
Jooyeon was crazy.
 
She wanted to take up all the blame for Uee by convincing the authorities she killed someone.
 
But Uee was not going to allow her. Never would she let another loved one lay their life for her again. She grabbed the older girl's wrist.
 
 
"Stop. I would not allow you do anything funny."
 
"But Yoo Jin ah-"
 
"No buts. I will turn myself in and that is final."
 
 
Jooyeon opened but could not find words to rebut against the younger girl's wishes. She sighed.
 
 
"Fine. B-but Yoo Jin ah..."
 
 
Uee faced Jooyeon hoping silently that she would not do anything else crazy.
 
But that was furtile.
 
 
"Let me turn myself in too."
 
 
 
Kim Yoo Jin, sentenced to seven years in the women's prison.
 
Lee Jooyeon, sentenced to seven years in the women's prison.
 
 
///
AN(again): ITS LIKE ALMOST A MONTH/ ACTUALLY A MONTH/MORE THAN A MONTH
I CANT BELIEVE I DRAGGED But i got so much problems with emotions (I am gonna use my 'i still haven't get myself a bf/gf yet' status as an excuse tho) and story structuring lolololol im horrible but atleast i finished JooEe's story. hmmm should i make Junghi and JooEe meet one day? lol or continue with Naliz? i will do both tho but i am still thinking what else i should do hmmm oh nvm just need to know there are still so many things not decided yet. and im already starting to get busy with school. T-T Be patient with me guys. BE REALLLLYYYY PATIENTTTTT and i will update a million  years later.
 
Hey guysss just wondering if everyone know how this whole story goes, cos it really does not have a strong story plot 
 
so basically just another brief summary of the story is that the story will talk about each other's past and future till the end where our main character lives happily ever after. lol im such an anti climatic (is there such a word) person.