Uee want friends, but Jooyeon says no.

I am Lee Kaeun (PG-13 mature content)

 

 

EUHEHEHEHEHEHE :DD HEEEUUUUU HEEEUU HEEUUU T-T FINALLY ABLES TO UPDATES I WANNA CRY COS ITS SO DIFFICULT TO FIND TIME FOR THIS STORY

 

SRY GUYS 

AN: i will do a closing chapter for JooEe first before going on to Naliz kay guys! be patient Naliz shippers! >.<

GUYS I WANT TO CHANGE MY STORY TO PRESENT TENSE THIS PRESENT PAST TENSE THING IS KILLING ME LOL

 

a small fact i just realised about this fic: it isn't getting any darker than i intended it to be (DUN MIND TOO MUCH IF I KEEP ADDING COARSE LANGUAGE)

okay okay dun mind me

 

 

Chapter 13

 

YEAR 1. AUTUMN ARRIVED.

 

 

 

Kaeun admits that she hasn't fully adapted to prison life.

 

She still couldn't sleep early like the others, so she would always remain awake til late.

 

The maknae dreads about her pre-prison life (where she remembers partying all night) but shushes herself shortly after, reminding herself that she made a promise not to start a blame game about whose fault that her problems came for her again.

 

But that doesn't make things any better.

 

Oh, and she dreads again.

 

~

 

"Boo."

 

Kaeun was scared out of her wits as she almost dropped that glass of water she was holding. But unfortunately for the person behind Kaeun, she felt like she had a mini shower with the water that Kaeun spilled on her.  

 

"."

 

When Kaeun realised who it was, she freaked out even more. 

 

"Omo! U-Unnie!"

 

", Kaeun. ."

~

 

Normally, the prison here wouldn't provide glasses of water unless requested during the day. But it just have to be this day Kaeun so happened to have one in her hand.

 

 

"Wow Kaeun, thanks for making me totally awake."

 

 

Obviously, her Unnie was sarcastic and that only makes Kaeun feel even more bad.

 

 

"Sorry, Unnie. I will swap clothes with you right away if you want-"

 

 

Uee grabs Kaeun's wrist before Kaeun could stand up.

 

 

"No Kaeun-ah, its fine, really. It will dry by dawn." Uee reassured.

 

 

Kaeun awkwardly sits back at her sitting spot as she eyed the older girl with uneasiness. It poked her heart from the fact that Uee most probably wouldn't be getting any sleep soon because of her. She lowers her head in guilt despite knowing how forgiving her Unnie was.

 

 
 
"Yah, what's with the long face?" Uee joked.
 
 
 
Kaeun smiled a little to her Unnie's words.
 
 
 
"I guess Unnie would be losing sleep becasue of me." 
 
 

 Uee looked at Kaeun and laughed.

 
She knew Kaeun was naive, but she didn't know she was this naive.
 
 
But yet again, Kaeun is just twenty.
 
 
And Uee sees her twenty year old self in her sometimes.
 
 
Just like right now.
 
 
~
 
Ah.
 
 
Something pops into Uee's mind.
 
 
 
"Hey Kaeun, since you are the one causing me so much trouble, you better make up for it then."
 
 
"N-ne, Unnie?"
 
 
"Hey, stay awake. Talk to me. There are loads of things I wanna talk to you about."
 
 
 
Ah.
 
 
Kaeun nods.
 
 
She can do that.
 
 
 
~
 
 
 
 
"Yah, Kaeun."
 
 
 
Her tone serious, with fierce eyes piercing into Kaeun's timid eyes.
 
 
A moment of silence was shared between the two girls as it sets tension.
 
 
Until Jooyeon's snore broke the silence that is.
 
 
 
"Are you interested in me?"
 
 
 
Kaeun's eyes widen.
 
 
No matter how she says it, Uee obviously meant that as a joke. But Kaeun panicked instead.
 
 
With every way that she could Kaeun expresses her denials.
 
 
 
"I-I am not, Unnie! I am not craz-I mean Unnie, J-" 
 
 
 
Uee raised her hand to shush the dongsaeng.
 
 
Admittedly behind her mask, Uee almost burst into a laugh but kept that to herself as she supressed her smile.
 
 
 
"Yah, don't play dumb, Lee Kaeun."
 
 
 
Kaeun gulps.
 
 
 
"You asked Eyoung about us, didn't you?!"
 
 
 
Obviously, Kaeun acknowledges that she understands who "us" was referring to. She absolutely cannot deny something like that.
 
 
With no where and no one else to turn to, Kaeun confessed.
 
 
"Ne, Unnie."
 
 
Kaeun could only brace for her Unnie's wrath to be unleashed on her. 
 
 
 
"Well, Kaeun I didn't know you are such a busybody, you-"
 
 
 
But it didn't come.
 
 
 
"- probbably want to know more." 
 
 
 
For a second there, Uee could have seen Kaeun's jaw drop.
 
 
"N-ne Unnie?"
 
 
Uee finally burst into a fit of giggles, enjoying every single bit of Kaeun's face expressions.
 
 
If Uee wasn't in love with a pabo unnie, she might have liked a girl like Kaeun instead.
 
 
W-wait, did she just say that?
 
 
 
"I don't know Kaeun, you have been with us for quite some time. We were alright but one day, I just, just felt your stares. Even Jooyeon Unnie feels something staring during shower. So why look, Kaeun? What do you see in us?"
 
 
"Unnie, I..."
 
 
 
Uee faked a gasp.
 
 
 
"You aren't interested in Jooyeon Unnie instead, aren't you?" 
 
 
"Ani-yo, Unnie! I-I am not!"
 
 
"I asked Eyoung, but she has been acting diffierently too, as though hiding something. It was until I forced her to tell me. She said you were interested in us."
 
 
 
Kaeun lowers her head. Oh, how she was going to be labelled as a ertic girl.
 
 
 
"Ne Unnie. I was. I was curious Unnie. Just curious."
 
 
"Curious? Curious about what?"
 
 
"To why Unnie looks so happy."
 
 
 
Uee was surprised but yet shes not.
 
 
She expected that a question like this to be asked.
 
 
But she did not expect for it to come from Kaeun.
 
 
 
~
 
 
Uee's clothes have already dried up. But since she kept her dongsaeng awake, it did be a horrible thing to go to sleep now.
 
 
 
"So answer my question."
 
 
 
Kaeun got to carried away that she forgets what Uee asked of her.
 
 
 
"Do you still want to know more?"
 
 
 
"N-ne, Unnie?
 
 
 
She's serious?
 
 
 
As though reading Kaeun's thoughts Uee answered,
 
 
 
"I'm serious. I even heard from Jungah Unnie that you knew about her too. So do you want to hear it or not?"
 
 
 
Kaeun places a finger on her lips as she thought hard as though there was a need to.
 
 
Uee got impatient as she assumed that Kaeun wasn't actually serious.
 
 
 
"If you don't answer I guess I will just go back to sleep..."
 
 
"A-ah Unnie! I am Unnie! I-I want to know."
 
 
 
Uee smirked.
 
 
 
"I knew it. Gosh Kaeun! You are seriously such a busybody!"
 
 
 
Kaeun shys away at her newly formed nickname.
 
 
 
~
 
 
 
(5 Years Ago)
 
 
 
Jooyeon hates to see people cry.
 
 
But the thing is that, all she actually grew up facing with, was actually Yoo Jin's tears.
 
 
Or simply said, the only person she saw crying was Yoo Jin.
 
 
So simply said again, Jooyeon hates to see Yoo Jin cry.
 
 
But it was all due to one incident that involved Yoo Jin crying that their new prison life actually takes a turn.
 
 
~
 
Jooyeon and Uee was settling pretty well in prison as they rarely were picked on due to their large sizes. 
 
 
Obviously, that doesn't mean that gives them a chance to let their guard down. Especially for Jooyeon, when her main purpose of entering this hellhole was to protect Yoo Jin from getting hurt. 
 
 
It was only their third day of Prison life then.
 
 
It was lunch time, when Jooyeon had a sudden need to go to the toilet, (Uee jokes previously that Jooyeon lived her life in a toilet) leaving Yoo Jin to queue alone in the cafeteria for her meal.
 
 
But when Jooyeon came back, she can't believe her eyes.
 
 
The prison was in chaos and Yoo Jin was no where to be found. Jooyeon panicked as she frantically searched the entire place.
 
 
But her heart dropped when she saw Yoo Jin crying at the side. Before rushing towards her direction, Jooyeon notices a woman was actually with Yoo Jin. The lady had Yoo Jin rounded up by the wall as Yoo Jin leaned against the wall crying. Another lady was observing at the chaos as she kept watch of the situation in the prison as though keeping watch for her accomplice.  And the two of them by the wall had their face so near that Jooyeon would have mistaken that the lady was kissing her Yoo Jin. Jooyeon flared up as she assumed that the woman was forcing herself on Yoo Jin.
 
 
"Yah! Don't you bully her!"
 
 
Jooyeon held herself mentally from hit the woman (as she was afraid of being punished), and only shoved to the woman away from Yoo Jin.
 
 
The woman lost her balance and clumsily fell onto the floor shell-shocked. Jooyeon swore she had seen a similar expression that the other lady and Yoo Jin was expressing at that moment.
 
 
"Unnie!"
 
 
Yoo Jin's eyes was wide as she stared at her Unnie.
 
 
"Are you fine, Yoo Jin-ah? Did she hurt you anywhere?!"
 
 
"Unnie, I-"
 
 
 
Yoo Jin was cut off by the other lady.
 
 
 
"Yah! How dare you!"
 
 
The lady grabbed Jooyeon by her collar as she dragged her to the wall. With how rough the lady was, Jooyeon hits her head onto the wall as her vision blurs a little, before regaining it back to have a proper look at the angry lady in front of her. The lady looked nice, and beautiful (only pity was that small bandage on her cheek), but that was only if Jooyeon was actually focusing on her looks then and Jooyeon wasn't. 
 
 
Had Jooyeon had not been wrung around by the lady in front of her, she and the lady would have heard from either the other woman or Yoo Jin that it was all a misunderstanding. But apparently they didn't.
 
 
"You don't hit her like that."
 
 
The lady growled at Jooyeon. But Jooyeon was not afraid nor did she felt threathened.
 
 
 
"If she wasn't hurting others I would."
 
 
 
Jooyeon fought back.
 
 
 
"See? I told you being the good doesn't help at all!"
 
 
"You? Being good? I think you are mistaken."
 
 
Had Jooyeon not been so good at verbally fighting back with the lady in front of her, she would not have been hit in the face. Nor would she have terribly failed at fighting back the lady who starts to attack her. For every one punch the lady dodged, Jooyeon received two more jabs at her guts instead. But Jooyeon doesn't go down so easily, she has been used to abuse since young and she knew how to handle pain quite well. She managed to throw her fist at the lady's abdomen but her eyes widen when the lady was completely unwavered. Instead, her hand retracted in utter pain as though she has just punched a wall. The lady then took the opportunity to sock Jooyeon on the face. Had the officers not came in time to break the fight, Jooyeon would have suffered more than a tear on her lips. The lady was taken down as she was handcuffed. Jooyeon expected for the lady to be glaring at her in anger, but all she saw was that lost look of worry as she glanced over to the other woman as though she had lost the fight. Has she mistaken?
 
Yoo Jin ran over to her Unnie on the floor as she kneeled beside her.
 
 
 
"Unnie, are you alright?!
 
 
"I wanted to ask you the same thing." 
 
 
"Yah, why would I be hurt? You misunderstood!"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
 
~
 
 
 
"Ah, I have been wondering whether it was possible that your time would come to sit in here. Come have a seat, the others may leave."
 
 
 
The other officers hesitantly left, as they sent glances to their head unassuringly that they wanted to leave her with this dangerous prisoner.
 
 
 
"I have heard about your case, Prisoner 1225. It was sad to hear a story like yours."
 
 
 
Kahi wanted to open to throw this officer's pity words away, but the officer beat her to it.
 
 
 
"Ah, you wouldn't mind me calling you Unnie right? I understand that that did be unprofessional of me not to call you by your prison number, but lets just keep this between us, no one knows right?"
 
 
 
Kahi nodded, fairly impressed at how the head officer could joke something like that with her.
 
 
 
"Ah, and yes, you may call me Soyoung instead of Officer Yoo."
 
 
 
Kahi smirked. Well, she is not bad.
 
 
 
"Alright."
 
~
 
 
Kahi didn't feel that bad in the office.
 
 
She could actually take Officer Yoo's words into consideration.
 
 
Not to mention how the officer made her start to feel a little bad at how she actually er punch that lanky girl in her pretty face.
 
 
It was probbably a misunderstanding, Officer Yoo reasoned, and she was spot on.
 
 
Returning to the cafeteria, where the prisoners were more calm ever since the crazy cook who sprayed pepper-spray into prisoner's eyes was caught and detained. That means Jungah wouldn't need to run around to check on other people's eyes anymore. And Kahi was relieved.
 
 
Just because the only eyes Kahi wanted Jungah to check was hers.
 
 
Kahi then noticed that the said girl was still with the other two, where they were all seating in one table together. Looks like the other crazy girl calmed down too.
 
 
Grabbing her own tray of food, she hesitated a little before approaching Jungah's direction.
 
 
~
 
 
 
"Hey."
 
 
 
Jungah, surprised by Kahi's sudden appearance behind her, so she stood up. 
 
 
 
"Oh, y-you are back U-unnie!"
 
 
 
Sensing the uneasiness in her words, Kahi smiled calmly as she placed her food down.
 
 
 
"Relax, Jungah, I am not gonna bite anymore."
 
 
 
Approaching the girl who eyed her intently, she smiled at her as though to intend she meant no harm.
 
 
 
"Look, I am sorry. I guess it was a misunderstanding and I got a little carried away, so I apologise."
 
 
 
Kahi reached out her hand so as for the girl to grab for a handshake to end their bad relationship.
 
 
The girl grabs and complied to shaking but when she doesn't let go, Kahi felt alarmed.
 
 
 
"Omg, Kahi Unnie right? I should be the one who should be apologising. It was me who was all harsh. But Unnie... Unnie was... You looked so cool just now, Unnie!"
 
 
 
Kahi stared at this girl weirdly as she creased her eyebrows.
 
 
Was she fangirling over her?
 
 
Kahi just knew that right at that moment, her life was gonna change a lot. A whole lot.
 
 
 
"Take me as your disciple Unnie."
 
 
"W-what?"
 
 
 
Yoo Jin just facepalms.
 
 
 
-???/////-
 
 
 
AN: I haven't proof read yet but yeah. its late so off i sleeps   *EDITS* Omg guys >.< i just editted again, so you may want to reread to understand better, i apologise if you can't rly understand the story, dun be afraid to tell me, i will explain! ^^ Becos this was suppose to be a sub chapter at first, until i found out that the length of the entire chapter is too long to be just a sub chapter. LOL I was suppose to keep it brief but i guess i failed lol
 
 
Omg guys did i accidentally unsub someone? i am scared cos one subscriber is missing. unless he/she unsub themselves then its okay, i respect your decisions ^^