Trust me, they are erts.

I am Lee Kaeun (PG-13 mature content)

GUESS WHO IS BACK

 

THREEEEEE MONTHHSSS

OMG OMGOMOGMOMGOMGOG LKNFKJASNKAH I M SUPER DUPER LATE 3months? DUN WORRY THO HOLIDAYS ARE HEREEEE

 

i know sry is not enuff cos it is but i still like to say im so sry, i will try to post a chapter or two in this month and next month, cos then i will rly have time nao? or maybe not but i dun wan to go into a hiatus but i so busy and stuff idk a semi hiatus?        but srsly guys im sry T-T

REREAD THE STORY IF YOU HAVE TO

 

i noe you guys might have difficulty rmbring some details here: Colour of Thoughts: Kaeun, Eyoung, Jungah, Kahi, Jooyeon, Uee. 

 

newly added:

 

Dirty Green: NaNa

Beige: Lizzy

 

OMO I ADDED ANOTHER M-18 PART INTO THE STORY OMG THIS STORY IS SOON TURNING INTO M-18

 

OH NO

 

 

OKAY BEFORE WE START, YOU GUYS RMBRED WHO STAYS IN WHICH CELL?

if you guys don't:

the cell in which Kaeun is in has Eyoung, Uee and Jooyeon, while the other cell has Raina, Jungah, Lizzy and Nana.I am just stating this, cos in this chapter there is gonna be a minor shift.

 

 

 

 

 

So look out. o_o

 

 

Coming of age = *(which means when someone officially turn into adults, which in this case is when they turn 20 years old)

 

 

Chapter 14

 

 

 

Year 1. Autumn.

 

 

 

It has been just a few hours since Jooyeon and Uee were actually dwelling next to Kaeun.

 

In place of them now, came two familiar looking faces: Nana and Lizzy.

 

It was said that because of the new prisoners coming settling into the Women's Prison, new arrangements had to be made within cells but Kaeun doesn't really see the point of swapping Jooyeon and Uee for Nana and Lizzy.

 

It doesn't make a difference to any of them. None of them were arranged to start sleeping with new people anyway.  

 

Kaeun shrugged off the thought quickly for she has to start to help in the new arrangements.

 

 

 

~

 

 

It has become a week since Lizzy and Nana moved in.

 

 Coincidentally, with the new change of cellmates, came the change of the seasons.

 

It may be all in her head, but Kaeun truthfully feels that no matter how creepily chilly the new autumn wind blew against her, she swore, it would never be more creepier than the time spent with her two new cellmates in the past week.

 

That thought made her shudder unconsciously.

 

~

 

The 'lavatory' in their cell was actually just a high wall that was tall enough to seperate their squad toilet away from the rest of the cell, purposely designed to cover away the lower half of the body away from the rest of the other prisoners in the room when one is doing their 'business'.

 

It would obviously tell those who were to look at the direction of the 'lavatory', who was using it at any one time. 

 

And despite so, Lizzy still occasionally walks (intentionally) into the toilet that holds Kaeun even when she obviously knew that the maknae was occupying the toilet. 

 

Not only that, to make things worse, Lizzy openly peeps at the maknae by the toilet.

 

If Kaeun didn't originally take notice that her Unnie was peeping on her at first, it would always be Lizzy's uncontrollable pedo laugh which helps to expose herself right away. Kaeun could only stare blankly at a very mischievous pair of eyes which was ertically eyeing at her, her screams muffled when Lizzy charges in and covers .

 

But even said that Lizzy Unnie's creepy, compared to her oldest Unnie living with them now, the new eldest cellmate is just straight scary to Kaeun. 

 

Nana's case is so similar compared to Lizzy's case that in a sense, it would be so different.

 

If her Unnies were part of a horror movie, Lizzy would be a psychopathic killer who brutally slaughters people terribly, while Nana would be the ghost that makes everyone's blood curdle, forcing them die one by one slowly, but painfully. 

 

If Kaeun had to choose how she were to die in the same movie, she would rather die in the former's hand.

 

Even with the autumn cold settling in their cell, what exactly sent chills down Kaeun spine wasn't the seasonal change, but the fact that she would never ever be able to go to the toilet in ease with Nana Unnie around. 

 

Kaeun doesn't know how many times Nana has actually peeped on her at the toilet, but she knew it was definitely more than she has actually counted.

 

Different from Lizzy, Kaeun would never notice that Nana was boring stares straight through the cubicle when she was doing her 'business' only until she spots that recognisable black flowing hair flying around, mixed with a light tinge of beige uniform popping out because her Unnie actually peeps at her soundlessly and without expression, glaring at her.

 

When their eyes meet, the peeping tom caught red-handed would never panic, but instead carry on staring intently.

 

Nana's expression would stay stoic and stoned as ever when watching and peeping, but even so, Kaeun could still see Nana's fascination in her eyes.

 

Well, Nana doesn't lie. She is indeed fascinated by the looks of Kaeun's, ahem.

 

Kaeun could only tear away their eye contact, as she closed her eyes and whimpered again.

 

 

~

 

 

What other things Kaeun have more obviously noticed about her Unnies (maybe because they didn't bother to hide this time), is that they have continued staring at her exposed backside (and maybe even her body obsessively with their eyes) during bathing time. They giggle to each other occasionally as they continue to watch the maknae gleefully, whispering what Kaeun makes out to be what ever she thinks they were spazzing about her physical body.

 

When Kaeun make eye contact with them, her Unnies do not pretend looking away but instead purposely sending her hungry looks that would scream the desire to eat her up with their eyes.

 

 

Kaeun would always attempt looking away calmly, before whimpering silently to herself yet again.

 

 

~

 

 

But it actually took Kaeun a few days to finally realise and understand that they were just trying to mess with her.

 

Or at least thats what Jungah told her.

 

Kaeun may seem really cool and fine about it, but still...

 

...She still gets weirded out by them.

 

And in the night she whimpers again because she can't seem to wipe the 'hungry' looks of their faces off from her memory.

 

 

~

 

 

Despite all the ever so traumatising experiences she had with her new cellmates, it doesn't mean that Kaeun hates the couple.

 

She may not have felt it, but slowly and surely, she gets in by their playful nature.

 

She doesn't have to force herself to be understanding about them. She just wanted to.

 

I mean, the fact that both her new cellmates remove their clothes before sleep may not actually help Kaeun getting used to living them either, but she still tries to understand when she was told by Eyoung that they just grew up like that. 

 

She may not comprehend their excessively sensual actions and exaggerated intimacy, but she knows about how natural their love and sense of protectiveness was for each another.

 

And Kaeun doesn't feel that uneasy about these two anymore, even after seeing their bodies clunged around each other like two wet pieces of tissue twisted around each other at night.

 

They seemed sweet like that, because they boasted their love every single day and night.

 

But that was only until Kaeun hears the noises made by these two. If you were to witness them cuddling around each other in the middle of the night, you may hear Nana purring softly into Lizzy's ears, or Lizzy catcall responds which sends goosebumps to immdiately jump up on anyone's skin. Especailly for Kaeun's skin.

 

Kaeun whimpers again, for she (once again) have sleepless nights.

 

But she giggled for she have the cutest Unnies.

 

 

~

 

 

Kaeun noticed that in certain occasions Lizzy doesn't really address Nana as 'Unnie' or 'Nana Unnie' but just 'Jinah' instead.

 

It was a little uncomfortable to Kaeun at first, especially when Lizzy just called her 'Jinah'. Kaeun was afraid that the other older Unnies did get offended by that improper addressment of a younger person to an older one but that was until Kaeun noticed a little something else too.

 

Lizzy doesn't always address Nana in that manner.

 

She would only address Nana like that in front of other female prisoners but not among the members themsleves. Lizzy still kept appropriate addressment with Nana between the members, but that was when they were strictly alone only.

 

Kaeun was undoubtly, confused.

 

~

 

 

"So you are saying Unnie lied about her ag-"

 

 

Eyoung pressed her finger onto Kaeun's lips. 

 

 

"Shhh! You can't say it out, they will hear you."

 

 

Kaeun's second kiss was donated to Eyoung's finger again. 

 

She hushes up immediately, but her face too, blushes up instantly at the soft touch of Eyoung's fingertip on her upper lip.

 

Sensing no more noise from the younger girl, slowly Eyoung removes the finger off of her lips, sighing at the younger girl's endless curiousity.

 

She looked around to make sure no one was listening to their converstaion, and in a low and soft voice, she started telling Kaeun more about reasons.

 

 

"Lizzy figured out that she would be seperated from Nana Unnie once Unnie turned into an adult just because they would only transfer those from the juvenile homes to the female prison when they are coming of age*. When Unnie turns twenty, Lizzy would still be nineteen, and Unnie would naturally have to be admited into the prison first. Lizzy actually begged the lawyer to start lying about her age because that was the only way she wouldn't have to be seperated from Nana Unnie, even if it will be only for a year."

 

 

Ah, Kaeun nods. She doesn't know that.

 

Suddenly, she was just relieved she actually talked to Eyoung about it first. She doesn't want to cause misunderstandings.

 

Also, her heart started to grip a little over how desperately inseparable the two were. It was as though without their other halves, Kaeun could never imagine how hysterical they did go.

 

 

"H-how did the lawyer respond?"

 

"He relented and agreed to the idea, but strictly told her never to reveal her age in front of the others."

 

 

But it doesn't make sense to Kaeun. Why would Lizzy think of doing that in the first place if they had a lawyer?

 

Lawyers in South Korea ten years ago were rare, be it in such a small town.

 

 

"But how did Lizzy Unnie know how long she and Nana Unnie were going to be sentenced? Didn't she think she would win this case??"

 

 

Eyoung opened and paused for a while, looking over at Lizzy and Nana who was hugging so tightly in sleep and a few moments later she softly decided to continue to answer.

 

 

"She didn't want to fight for their case."

 

"Huh? Why?"

 

"She said that its because..."

 

 

Eyoung paused, hesitant of telling the maknae of her past conversation with Lizzy. Kaeun frowned at her silence. But Eyoung eventually relented as she pursed her lips firmly.

 

 

"Because she told me this."

 

 

Kaeun can't quite believe what her ears are listening to, but she swallows hard to hear what Eyoung has to say next.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Where else can I go if we were not convicted into here? I don't belong anywhere, the orphange was the only place we had closest to a home... and it was gone."

 

 

Rumours in Prison like to spread like wildfire. But like how some ridiculous rumours go in the prison, and how it really was, both of them were the reason why the most reputable orphanage in the town closed.

 

 

"Silly Eyoung! Why do you think I will feel sad over it? I would say I am more ..."

 

 

It maybe named as the best orphanage in town, but everyone in this town also knows that the reputable status is only a name given for the orphanage to boast to those people outside the area.

 

 

"...Relieved? Yeah, more than relieved actually."

 

 

The folks of the town actually sees the orphanage as the sickest place to start sacrificing your child too.

 

 

"Unnie broke down when we were told that we would never see them ever again. She held that in all her life and finally when she knew that we were finally free, she just cried." 

 

 

Adults would never ever think of sending their children to such an abominable place even if they were planning not to keep their offsprings. 

 

 

"Oh, especially that headmaster there, don't even dare to bring him up in any of our conversations Eyoung. Unnie is specially sensitive hearing about him. He nearly had me , Eyoung! And they- they-"

 

 

And all of that was because the Orphanage was filled with the most disgusting staff ever. 

 

 

"They... nearly had her killed."

 

 

~

 

 

 

Little Sooyoung was cruelly ripped away from a pair of loving parents when death through an accidental fire that broke out very mysteriously claimed their lives. 

 

Thus, custody over her was handed over to her only relative, her aunt.

 

Her aunt probably didn't hate her but truthfully, who wants another burden when you already have to single handedly raise 3?

 

It may sound cruel but her aunt just didn't want to take her in. It was too much for her.

 

Her aunt actually became more than hell-bent desperate to rid her off one day. 

 

And that day came when she decided to send little Sooyoung to the orphange.

 

 

~

 

 

When little Sooyoung first entered the place, she was told that it would be her new home, a place she did be staying from then on.

 

With a look that tells how totally clueless Sooyoung was to her surroundings, she nodded carelessly with a toothy smile on her face before skipping happily around the new place saying hello to all the kids who were all strangely huddled at a corner of the orphanage.

 

Sooyoung sees how they didn't dare grab her hand when she initiated a handshake. But nevertheless, she just smiled.

 

As much as her smile was being misunderstood by everyone for foolish ignorance or just plain ignorance over whatever plight she just landed into, it actually broke her aunt's heart when she saw that goofy expression sprayed on the young girl's face.

 

That one smile which secretly showed understanding and acceptance for the cruel act placed onto her.

 

 

~

 

 

It was not even an hour since she had joined her new 'home' and little Sooyoung already had tears streaming down her face .

 

She glanced shakily at the clothes that were strewn over the floor, recognised them as those that he had forcibly tore off from her little body just now.

 

He shifted a little, intentionally clearing his throat with noise as he looked at her with his fierce eyes, expectant of some kind of action from her.

 

She trembled as she stared at the remaining her clothes left hanging on her body and the scratch marks that he inflicted, before hesitantly removing each of the remaining clothing she had left until she was completely bare.

 

His mouth curved upwards as he brought a very gentle yet terrifying smile to his face.

 

 

"There. As long as we stop being defiant, it is not as difficult as we thought, right kids?"

 

 

The children remained silent.

 

They stared at her pitifully, and in their hearts they were all saying sorry for not warning her of the consequences of refusing to follow the headmaster's orders.

 

If he wanted them to take off their clothes, the children had to pray they were not the last one that keeps him waiting Unlike little Sooyoung who shook her head unsuringly even when he was standing right in front of her. They called her foolish because it only took two hard slaps and a few forceful grabs on her clothes to put her into where she is now.

 

A blubbering mess on the floor.

 

And because they were all scared, eventually none of them moved off from their original positions to help her. 

 

 

 

~

 

 

The headmaster sat on the chair that was located in the middle of the room. Sooyoung sees the children starting to fidget.

 

 

"Now children, form a line."

 

 

Automatically the children started shifting off from their positions as though a standard routine, leaving Sooyoung who was a little slower than the rest at the side, while they s a line in no time.

 

Sooyoung however was fortunately quicker on her feet this time, as she didn't want to be pulled out again, and she joined at the end of the line.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

When it came to Sooyoung's turn to come face to face with the headmaster, she was unsure what to do, or what he did do to her.

 

She grumbled to herself for being too short to see what was actually happening in the front.

 

So when it came to her turn, she stood there dumbfoundedly.

 

Recognising her as the one causing trouble from just now, he still brought up a smile and beckoned with gestures for her to come closer.

 

He had a sickening smile that Sooyoung can't pinpoint which feature of his face which made his face look sickening, just because the entire face itself looked disgusting already.

 

He told her he was just delivering 'daily affection' of some sort to make her feel less nervous but she takes in nothing, his look in his eyes made her tensed up instead. 

 

But she started to lessen her tension over her body muscles when he pulled her in to plant soft yet ticklish kisses down her neck.

 

 

(WARNING: SUGGESTED M-18 ACTIONS, FOR THOSE UNDER 18, PLEASE SKIP.)

 
 

Being sensitively tickishly in nature, she cannot hold in her giggles. His kisses went further down and his lips was practically marking every single spot in her body. It wasn't uncomfortable Lizzy have to admit, but it was disturbing when his tongue came out a little, laying small tracks of salivary amylase over her collarbones and her nape. He had nibbles at her small s and over her ears.

 

 

(OKAY, READ FROM HERE INSTEAD)

 

 

Truthfully the feeling of him kissing felt a little how her parents played with her when they were still with her. But it was just a little too excessively for she found it a little too overwhelming.

 

But just what does an 8-year old know about the actions a disgusting man just did? Truthfully had the eight year old know more about what he was doing to her then, she did scream that he was more than playing with her (and everybody in orphange) and definitely more than just showering her with love. 

 

Despite her young age, it actually didn't take Sooyoung long to figure out.

 

 

"Good job Kid, you have behaved well this time."

 

 

Sooyoung almost shivered at the tone in his voice.

 

It was as though he had already taken a liking on her.

 

 

~

 

 

That night, Sooyoung looked into her newly assigned room, where she only had one roommate. 

 

It wasn't because they wanted to let her and her only roommate enjoy using 4 beds, but it was because other than that extra bed being occupied by no one, they always had trouble tracking down where her other roommate who was supposed to be using the bed next to hers.

 

It was also awkward between her and her roommate.

 

Not only because both of them are still bare in their birthday suits (it seems to be something normal to be here, as though a thing that the orphanage had behind close doors), but because her rommate didn't seem like she wanted to open herself to Sooyoung.  

 

Her only roommate eyed her a lot. The flickering of her eyes showed and told Sooyoung a lot about what she was thinking. Flinching when Sooyoung reached out to greet, Sooyoung quickly retracted her hand apologising as she looked away.

 

She sighed.

 

Guess the others never really wanted to be close with her anyway.

 

And it was true.

 

In the minds of all these children alike, they took this place like a game of survival. 

 

 

~

~~~

~

 

 

9-year old Jinah was a quiet child, so she didn't make a sound when her mother forces her do the things that she finds uncomfortable. 

 

She wouldn't dare whine nor even squeak in front of her mother, les she flares up and hit Jinah again.

 

Jinah may refuse to admit it at first, but her abuse hurts like hell with all the marks her mother inflicted onto her feeling like burning fire.

 

And that turned into a fear something Jinah grew up getting afraid of: getting hurt.

 

She could never get used to it and she hates the pain for it always sets itself so deep in her mentally and physically.

 

But that wasn't something that stopped Jinah from questioning mentally to herself repeatedly over and over again, how a new life would be, if she doesn't have her mother as, well, her mother.

 

Or that maybe, her father would come back and save her away from this crazed woman whose control in life was given to drugs.

 

It probed her endlessly when she thinks about such a possibility and sometimes she unconciously smile over it.

 

And that was when possibility became reality.

 

When her mother was dead in her sleep due to either a overdose of alcohol or drugs or just both, little Jinah didn't hesitate twice before running out of the house with nothing but the clothes on her back. She never looked back once she started sprinting down the streets.

 

But it wasn't long before Jinah regretted because she didn't think much after that.

 

A day or two after she eloped home, she was all hungry and tired but remembers how she brought nothing out with her just because she was too focused on trying to get out of the place. It really didn't felt like what she had imagined it to be.

 

In desperate attempts to scavenge for food, she searched through litter bins. But as hardworking she was in searching, what would a 9 years old find out from the litter bins? Food scraps never satisfied the vicious hunger, with her stomach begging for more.

 

Jinah tried to make a final desperate attempt as she turned to eye the fruit stall that laid their pears so prettily in front of her.

 

Reaching out to take just one, her wrist was however caught by a much bigger hand that pulled her entire body up to meet the eyes of the burly fruit vendor. Holding Jinah up by just her wrist, he doesn't seemed very amused that a little girl was trying to disrupt business. He raised his hand then, ready to settle the thief with a nice little beating, and also making Jinah thrash about to free herself from the state of hanging in mid air. But Jinah knows she couldn't beat his strength and soon enough she closed her eyes, as she quickly submitted to the punishment instead.

 

Managing to squeeze a tear in fear of the pain she was about to get, she stopped thrashing and embraced the incoming hit. But none of that came and almost immediately the fruit vendor dropped her when he felt a sharp pain shooting through his shin.

 

 

Jinah dropped on the ground dazed, but suddenly felt herself being pulled up almost by force by another hand.

 

This hand was softer and most defitniely smaller.

 

Once Jinah stood up and registered the face of the taller girl who was grabbing her, she had no time to react when the girl who was holding her hand broke into a sprint, tugging Jinah behind to start running also.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Jinah could hear the angry shouts behind her starting to fade and coming to a complete cease, estimating that she had probably just ran down five streets, and that their pace was starting to slow down before coming to a complete stop.

 

The taller girl looked back at Jinah to see whether she was okay, and she was only greeted by the shorter's girl body bent over, as she was heavily panting. Jinah tried to catch her breath as much as she could, before finally raising her head to get a good look at the unfamiliar girl.

 

The stranger was undoubtly older, with a lanky body, but had a pretty face that Jinah had never seen before. 

 

Jinah originally planned to say something like a word of thanks, but went completely speechless when she could point out that the girl had something else huddled in her arms like a rugby ball.

 

The girl was quick and actually had 3 pears stolen when the vendor was distracted with Jinah. 

 

Before Jinah could refuse, the girl pushed two to her, and kept one for herself.

 

Jinah really couldn't say anything so she graciously accepted it.

 

She greedily wolfed down one of the two pears as the girl looked on in amzement. If Jinah wasn't focusing too much on eating, she would have heard the girl muttering about how Jinah reminded so much of herself.

 

Soon knowing that she had no more business dealing with Jinah, the girl then turned to leave. When Jinah noticed that, she reached her hand out to stop her, but it was already too late for the girl had already turned the corner.

 

 

But I haven't thank her yet...

 

 

~

 

 

After another 10 steps of walking, the girl immediately stopped at her tracks.

 

She whipped her head backwards.

 

 

"Yah! Y-you brat! How many times do I have to say to stop following me?!" 

 

 

The same older girl (who previously just saved Jinah a few moments ago) shot a finger at Jinah as she scrunched her eyebrows and pouted angrily.

 

Jinah stopped right at her tracks obediently as she shyly turned her body away from facing the girl who was barely twenty feet away from her. It was as though Jinah was obviously pretending not to be there but and the same time painly obvious that she was still stalking the girl.

 

Well and the fact is, it was so amusing that Jinah had managed to catch up with her even though Jinah originally thought she lost sight of this good samaritan that helped her out just now.

 

And now all Jinah could actually think of was sticking to her, ignoring the fact that the older girl didn't seem to be comfortable with it.

 

Jinah turned to the girl as she shot her puppy eyes in a way to plead for the girl to give her a chance to talk, but the older girl just rolled her own in a way that just say that she wouldn't listen to any of it.

 

The girl probably started to regret being kind with Jinah.  Or maybe she should have just left her alone to receive punishment. 

 

 

Heh, just like how you were also left alone too?

 

 

But yet still, her thoughts always made her think other wise. She clicked her tongue irritably, dreading her own thoughts for always acting as her conscience.

 

She shook her head unconsciously at herself, as she smiled to herself, knowning that her conscience would always win.

 

Actually under any circumstances, oh hell no would the girl leave Jinah to hurt just now like how she was left with years ago.

 

Because no one should have felt what she felt.

 

But yet again, the smaller girl had been following her non-stop and it was making her quite irritated.

 

She hopes that Jinah did just stop following her around. Ugh.

 

And she admits, it was making her feel a little uncomfortable.

 

 

 

"Y-Yah! This is the last time I'm warning you!"

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

She turned her head for the hundredth time to look back in search for the little stalker.

 

Ah, and with the annoying brat no longer in sight, it looks like that smaller girl was finally gone for good.

 
She questioned herself at just how many rounds she had to turn to intentionally lose Jinah. Fourteen? Fifteen? She just shook her head.
 
 
 
Nevermind.
 
 

When the lanky girl officially registered in her head that she had shook off that annoying smaller girl, she place her hand on her chest to breathe out in relief. It was only then that she could actually start walking to her actual destination.

 

But if only she knew better. Little Jinah was still onto her.

 

Only more discreetly.

 

 

~

 

 

Jinah stared on curiously as she stopped by the bricked building.

 

She couldn't help but feel uneasy at where she brought herself at.

 

The back of the building was red in colour, a colour that Jinah would say she likes.

 

However, the red that the building give off scared her instead. It mentally gripped her with fear which her nine year old self cannot explain. 

 

She shut her eyes when she her head started to spin, spiralling her back towards her horrid memories. It was as though, her fear was forcing herself to cut off oxygen from entering her head.

 

But eventually she forced her eyes open, immdiately dropping all her fear when she changed focus on what she was supposed to be focusing on.

 

She somewhat broke into a wry smile, at the amusing sight in front of her.

 

She followed her 'target' girl all the way here, just not expecting to see the larger sized girl actually trying to squeeze inside what seemed to be a hole in the building's wall. And the hole seemed to be created when a few loose bricks were pulled out. 

 

It was as though the girl was attempting to enter in the building through an intentionally made secret passage.

 

Jinah looked on, as she noticed how fast the girl got in, placed back the bricks, and disappeared into the building itself. If Jinah had a stopwatch to time her, she did be shocked how the girl took less than a minute to get in.

 

And before Jinah knew it, she was trying to sneak in herself too.

 

 

~

 

 

Jinah had a small body and she was really thankful for that. She quickly slipped in the hole and tried to place back the bricks. She patted the wall to make sure the bricks were intact, but her hands slowed its patting motion when she started to scan her new surroundings.

 

Jinah knew right away that she was currently in a storage room, a place that she was never unfamiliar with throughout her life. Her home had one too. The only difference was that the storage room here had a small window where light shone into and her home doesn't.

 

But that doesn't seem to help Jinah, for she started to reminisce about her past. 

 

Jinah suddenly felt so suffocated, with her memories, with the feelings that came along with it. The tears made her feel choked, and her eyesight gone blurry.

 

The storage room reminded so much of her mother, of the violence.

 

It reminded so much of the belt she always took out to whip and lash at her, which would always leave fresh, searing red marks over her body.

 

It reminded so much of her constant slapping and hair pulling, which would always left Jinah whimpering and dazed on the floor.

 

And it told her that she should get out. Immediately.

 

Jinah ran for the door and without second thoughts, forced herself to open to this new place she had almost no idea how she got into.

 

 

~

 

She calmed down by the time she was out of the room, and Jinah have already panicked less when she started to explore the new place.

 

Jinah peeked into each of the rooms, in hopes to see the taller girl she was following just now.

 

But all she saw in each of the rooms are so so strange to her, with every single person she saw completely and no sign of the other girl. The content of the rooms were not a sight she was used to seeing so she went a little wide eye peeking into the rooms.

 

After a short while, Jinah scratched her head in frustration, because she knew very well that she was lost and couldn't go back even if she wanted to.

 

It was only then, when she stumbled to the last room in the corridor, she found the older girl again. The taller girl was still clad in her clothes unlike the other two in the room, but was already perparing to take them off too.

 

Without thought, Jinah tried to enter the room. But before she could step into it, she was forcefully grabbed up by a larger being. 

 

 

"SIR! I HAVE FOUND A LITTLE GIRL SNEAKING AROUND!"

 

 

Jinah fell a deaf to the man's words for all she did was thrash away, reaching her hands out towards the inside of the room where the taller girl was. She was so close but yet so far.

 

The more she squirmed, the tighter the man held onto her, grip stronger. It caused her to wince a little in pain, probably bruising her in the process.

 

The shouts obviously caught the attention of the other girls in that room, where the taller girl Jinah was following all along was just there, shocked and paralysed in her place, wide open with surprise.

 

However, the weirdest thing was, Jinah's eyes didn't once land on the taller girl in that short tense moment of struggle for she maintained eye contact with this other smaller girl in that room.

 

This other girl had a frown on her face, distorted by her pained expression and had her eyes welled up in tears, as she looked on at Jinah's pathetic state.

 

 

Stop moving and it will hurt less, silly.

 

 

Somehow Jinah felt her heart panged a little, as she just stopped thrashing as she succumbed to the brute strength of the man.

 

And at that moment, Jinah heard the smaller girl screamed for the man to stop but it was already too late for he whisked Jinah away from the room.

 

 

~

~~~

~

 

 

Everything seemed to happen a little too fast for Sooyoung for she had been suddenly screaming away.

 

 

"STOP IT! NO, STOP!!"

 

 

One moment Sooyoung was met with her other roommate (which was said to always run away and cause trouble for the staff) for the first time , and in another she was unconciously screaming for a girl who burst into their room just because the staff found out she was an outsider.

 

Well, Sooyoung felt really bad for the girl, for the girl's eyes told her how lost and confused she was.

 

And that also reminded Sooyoung again that she was still considered lucky for she wasn't in a worse state than the other girl and she shouldn't act like she isn't one.

 

But nevertheless, Sooyoung hoped for the better of the other girl.

 

 

Brighten up, Sooyoung. She would be fine as long as you stay positive!

 

 

 

~

 

 

Jinah was brought forward in front of the headmaster where he sits on the chair to take a look at her. As he observed her, the man who caught her explained to him about where and when he found her.

 

 

"So, what are you doing here kid?"

 

"..."

 

Jinah stood quiet. It wasn't because she didn't dare to speak, but she literally found no words to defend herself.

 

The man next to the headmaster raised the cane in his hand, ready to hit the quiet child while Jinah could only tuck her head in to her neck as she closed her eyes timidly. The man holding the cane snorted.

 

What a timid little child she was.

 

But before he could even touch her, the headmaster gestured for him to stop and leave. The man immediately bowed as he backed out, obediently leaving Jinah alone with the headmaster in the room.

 

~

 

The headmaster took a long look from head to toe, analysing her thoroughly. Jinah was looking at her feet, shuffling them a little from left to right. And after a few moments of silence shared between the two, the man finally reached out to touch her face. 

 

Jinah at first flinched at the touch, but did not panic after that onwards for she found his touch gentle.

 

The man gently lifted her chin to get a good look at her. When his eyes finally captured her face, he smiled at her. Grabbing her by the shoulder, he pulled her closer to him.

 

Jinah didn't even try to fight back or back away from his contact for the headmaster's touch was softer, as for the first time, it did not cause her pain.

 

Even though she started shifting nervously when he started to take of her clothes, she stayed calm and still allowed him to do so until she was bare. 

 

After a moment of silence past, he just smiled at her.

 

 

"Come, kid. You must have been missed during registration."

 

 

~

 

"Hey."

 

"..."

 

"My name is Sooyoung, I am eight years old."

 

"..."

 

"Wanna be friends?"

 

"..."

 

"...I guess not, sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

 

 

Sooyoung kept back her hand that she initiated for a simple handshake, losing her tiny thread of hope in finding someone who could just accept her.

 

Jinah felt bad. Looking at the dejected face Sooyoung put on, she felt as though something pressuring her to do something.

 

And just when Sooyoung turned her body to walk away, she felt a sudden tug at her hand.

 

It was Jinah who quickly grabbed Sooyoung's hand as she forcibly shook it with some strength.

 

 

"Im Jinah-imnida."

 

 

For once in a long time, Sooyoung smiled genuinely.

 

When Jinah saw Sooyoung grinning from ear to ear, she didn't understand why her own heart started to hurt less, but she knew that she felt like smiling too.

 

 

~

 

 

 

It took Jinah quite some time for her to understand that she was part of the Orphanage. Sooyoung just facepalmed when Jinah told her about it.

 

And seeing how the Orphanage's rules and regulations work, Jinah was a little skeptical with how the whole Orphange operates.

 

It was almost immediately when she realised the situation she was in, that she understood how the Orphanage didn't operate like how normal orphanages operate. 

 

In normal days, children were strictly made to live without a single piece of clothing, even on the coldest days. Any kid caught fully clothed would be severely punished with a cane.

 

It was only when the vistors came, the staff would hurriedly make all the children to dress up in pretty little dresses,pants and buttoned shirts.

 

And Jinah recalled in the recent few visits, it scared Jinah when the children started to act possessed around the vistors.

 

They were on their knees begging for them to be taken away, some pulling onto the vistors' legs to plead them not to go. It may have alarmed the vistors a lot, as some started turning suspicious with the orphanage.

 

That resulted in the staff extremely furious with these kind of wild behaviour, punishing harshly on those who caused trouble.

 

Jinah didn't understand why were the kids all acting that way, especially if the end result of making the staff angry was being beaten bitterly till they were half dead.

 

And all was strange to Jinah, with the reason to the orphanage wanting to hide away the real image of their children. Not that the orphanage care about whether the children gets adopted, they all just wanted the foreign investments to come in.

 

Then what was the orphanage built for? It still puzzled Jinah. If they didn't want the children to be adopted, then why were they kept?

 

Sooyoung told her that it was because the staff wanted to use for the children for their own 'pleasure', but Jinah wasn't too sure as to understand what she was saying then.

 

However, it wasn't long before Jinah found herself the answer she needed.

 

It took one incident where Sooyoung and Jinah accidentally stumbled across one half opened door. They found one of their older unnies tied up, bawling her eyes out as a man was mouthing her body.

 

Jinah had to cover Sooyoung's mouth for she almost screamed at the sight and gave their hiding spot away.

 

Jinah could make out the muffled sounds her unnie was making, and she found the exact answer coming out from her Unnie's mouth.

 

It was .

 

These people were molesting chlidren all these while, and go onto ually harrassing them futher when they get older.

 

Jinah still remembered that because of Sooyoung's uncontrollable yelps (when they watched their unnie get brutally murdered after that) that they were almost exposed, and that she had to drag the traumatised Sooyoung into one of the other rooms before they were discovered.

 

The ten year old her had to hug the nine year old Sooyoung until she calmed down from endless crying, even though Jinah wasnt that calm herself.

 

She also remembered how at that very moment that they have unfortunately stumbled into the storage room, the very room which evoked all of Jinah fears.

 

But it was also during that moment, Jinah forced herself to overcome her fear for the first time, for she felt that she had to be there for Sooyoung.

 

Clenching her shaking fists, she just hugged Sooyoung tighter.

 

~

 

Jinah comprehended how most of the children were desperate to leave the place immediately, for she and Sooyoung were turned into one of them as well.

 

She comtemplated many of times to tell Sooyoung that she knew exactly how to escape the building, but she held back for she didn't want Sooyoung to do anything reckless.

 

And that was because Sooyoung wasn't anything like Jinah. Having her fiery outgoing personality mostly kept between herself and Jinah, Sooyoung was actually a very righteous person where often Jinah had to hold her back from getting in trouble for trying to stand up for the other children.

 

While Jinah also followed the goals of wanting to help the children, she only wanted to do so in a more discreet manner.

 

Often they seeked refuge in the storage room together where they confided to each other about how the Orphanage was changing every other day.

 

Jinah was no longer afraid of her memories (of days she was living before staying the Orphanage) coming from the storage room and actually found the room to be more comforting to her now, just beacuse it was a place she would remember growing up with Sooyoung in.

 

Jinah's affection for Sooyoung slowly grew then. Sooyoung over the years gave Jinah the confidence, and often allowed Jinah to feel less scared when Sooyoung was around with her, especially when she held hands with timid Jinah.

 

It could also be said that Jinah also started to fear less about the pain inflicted on her, for she would fear more of pain inflicted on Sooyoung instead.

 

Had they both be not too focused on trying to survive in the Orphanage, they did notice how mutual their feelings of wanting to protect each other were.

 

 

 

~

 

 

As they grew bigger, their longing to leave obviously started to grow fiercer.

 

Jinah was often left very helpless when Sooyoung started to rebel against the staff, which lead to more caning.(especially with Jinah, when she would in during Sooyoung's punishment, not letting go of the staff members leg when they cane Sooyoung for causing trouble)

 

And to add oil to the flames, puberty probably started kicking in, making their sense of wanting freedom to become stronger. 

 

Jinah just hope that their time wouldn't come fast where they would be preyed on by the staff members next, but yet she knew that she couldn't fool herself for too long.

 

She knew that she might even need to tell Sooyoung the way to escape soon.

 

They already started calling it the last straw, or at least that was how the headmaster furiously placed it. 

 

At occasional times Sooyoung had ran up in front of the vistors screaming how she wouldn't want to be in the orphanage, causing almost half of the investors to turn away from the Orphanage.

 

The Headmaster had enough, even without waiting for vistors to leave.

 

He just stopped attending to the guests as he sought to find and deal with Sooyoung in one of the rooms without anyone's knowledge.

 

 

~

 

Even though it was just moments back that Jinah had told her about the secret escape route made by one of their Unnies, but truthfully speaking, Sooyoung already knew about it since way back.

 

How she knew about it? She would never tell, but most probably when she tried following her rarely seen roommate to see where she always disappeared to every single day, she must have found out about the loose bricks that creates a hole in the wall then.

 

But if Sooyoung knew about the hole in wall, then you would wonder, why wouldn't she just escape the place ages ago? Well, she would just tell you that she would never leave Jinah behind, because that silly girl was just too scared to start running away again.

 

It was not like she didn't actually shared this with some of the other kids, if not why do you think some of the children went missing without the staff being able to trace them?

 

So at that very moment, Sooyoung was constantly reminded to always start pulling the first loose brick from the very top, if not the rest of the bricks might collapse and alert others by the loud noise it makes. And just when she managed to pull out that first brick, I guess her luck ran out.

 

The door forced itself open.

 

~

 

Well, Sooyoung was considered lucky that it was only the headmaster who came after her, for the rest of the staff were currently left to deal with barging activists for children rights trying to cause some commotion at the front gate.

 

But yet again, it is the Headmaster we are talking about.

 

If you ask Jinah to describe the headmaster, she would say he was the devil's reincarnation.

 

At first, he came off seeming to be one of the more calm and collected members of the staff where he would not choose to be violent unless he found the need to. But once his patience ran off, his mask immediately drops where you see the real monster hiding all along.

 

Sooyoung was forcefully grabbed off by the headmaster from her kneeling position in front of the wall as the horrendous man slammed her against the sacks of rice. If Sooyoung remembered, she was always showered with his gentle lips mouthing all the places of her body, but at that moment he was extremely rough and Sooyoung now knew that he was attempting on her.

 

Struggling to get his body off of her, she squirmed when he started to hurt her more.

 

 

"Don't you like to play, Sooyoung?! DON'T YOU LIKE IT?!"

 

 

His raspy voice made her shiver as she could just lie helplessly, with him continuing to tear of her clothes in a babaric manner.

 

It was only when the headmaster felt a heavy blunt object meet his head that he knew he had been hit.

 

He snapped his head towards a Jinah that was standing behind him with a brick in her hands. Jinah's hands were shaking so badly that she dropped the brick immediately.

 

The Headmaster wavered a bit for blood poured out from his forehead, but still he kept his demonic smile on his face.

 

 

"Well, well. Has our little Jinah started to grow? Aren't you not afraid anymore?"

 

 

After that he just went straight for her.

 

He whipped his hand at her face, sending her straight to the floor. Jinah knew how much it hurts but she steeled her nerves as she whipped her head and stared at him defiantly, much to Sooyoung's and the headmaster's surprise.

 

 

Stay strong, Jinah-yah. This is for Sooyoung.

 

 

Jinah didn't panic (Because her mother was usually much worse) when he started to raise her body higher and higher before he literally slammed her body onto the hard concrete ground.

 

Jinah had fire shooting through her entire body and felt her world spinning altogether. 

 

She absolutely wanted to fight back but due to her petite shape, she stood no chance as he continued to kick her in the ribs. Even though it hurt her physically, it would never match for how pained Jinah was when she saw how Sooyoung looked at her getting beat up and probably killed.

 

Sooyoung was crying with her tears running down all over her cheeks and Jinah never felt so useless in her life.

 

Jinah could see her vision getting eaten up by black as she was slowly starting to lose consciousness. But before she could completely lose it, the beating just stopped.

 

And all she heard was the screams of a dying man.

 

Like warned before, Sooyoung had quite a fiery personality.

 

Once she started to strike him on the head with the very same brick that Jinah used to assault the headmaster, Sooyoung didnot stop repeating bringing down the brick on to his crown until the man completely stopped moving.

 

Sooyoung had not let knowledge of herself killing a man sink in to herself yet. She dropped the bloodied brick and ran to the barely alive Jinah as she tried to keep Jinah awake.

 

 

"Unnie... don't sleep... please..."

 

 

Well Jinah had much difficultly trying to do as told, as too much blood was seemingly choking up her air passageway. She most probably had already broken one or two ribs, where they actually lightly puncture her lungs.

 

But she still hung on fighting for her dear life, for she just knew she had to.

 

I don't know whether to call Sooyoung truly lucky, because when the mob of activists came flooding in, they could have Jinah saved on time, but at the same time, they had to solemnly deal with both Jinah and her for their case of homicide.

 

 

The court rules,

 

 

Park Sooyoung to 6 years in The Juvenile home, 7 years in Women's Prison, totalling 13 years of imprisonment.

 

Im Jinah to 6 years in The Juvenile home, 7 years in Women's Prison, totalling 13 years of imprisonment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A Little bonus for all my readers because i feel like i have not been a good author)

 

 

 

 

*6 years after the the incident*

 

 

 

It was one of those abnormally normal days in the Women's Prison.

 

The prison was in havoc due to all the fights starting to escalate over their time at the field on that day.

 

It was the hundredth time Jooyeon was reminding herself not to let go of Yoojin's hand for she would not want to lose her again in the messy area.

 

But obviously, Jooyeon being Jooyeon, she wasn't always the careful type. She bumped into someone for she did not kept her focus on where she was going.

 

 

"Yah! Look at where you are going!" Jooyeon snapped angrily for she was taught to blame someone else first before they could blame her.

 

 

But surprise, surprise.

 

Jooyeon would never think of meeting the two girls in front of her.

 

 

"J-Jooyeon Unnie?!"

 

"Yah, Jinah-yah! Sooyoung-ah!"

 

 

And their day went off with Yoojin staring confusedly at her girlfriend hugging unfamiliar people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/////////~!@_+///////////

 

did you guys manage to guess who have indirectly brought Nana and Lizzy together? HAHAHA

 

AN(again):  CREYS TEARS OF AGONY/JOY I AM SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING FOR 3 MONTHS OMGGG I APOLOGISE

 

again, this chapter is wordy (8000+ yay), complicated and is having too many scenes (omg most probably the reason why i took so long to have this published)

I want to edit but it is late so i go off first bye goodnight~ i have lazily rolled out of bed and edited but i am afraid that you guys might have difficulty reading the story.

do tell me if you want me to either explain to you or make further chapters simpler.

 

ummm anyone wondering bout my Further plans: Raina and Bekah in the next chap, and Eyoung and Kaeun in the next next.

 

unless i change my mind or you can change my mind that is :P