Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Kaeun Imnida!

I am Lee Kaeun (PG-13 mature content)

Author's note: Yay! More comments! thats really nice of you guys. And yay subscribers! (idk Wat Is dat tho) I felt that there was a little problem with the way i spaced everything out (awkward spacing i guess) so i changed the spacings a little.

once again, thanks! keep the comments coming in~ 

TO NOTE:

Jooyeon's thoughts: red

Uee's thoughts: green

Kaeun's thoughts: Black

Chapter 3

 

 

Year 1. Summer.

 

 

 

Ah.

Kaeun gets up onto her feet as she grumbled a little in pain and much more in embarassment. She did smile in embarassment if she really could, and apparently she can't. Not when none of the 3 looked amused. With expressionless faces, they looked on as they stopped what they were doing. 

Kaeun, not forgetting her manners, bowed and greeted,

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Kaeun Imnida."

 

And they just looked on with their arms folded.

Has she said something wrong?

 

~

 

Nervously, she shifted her eyes from left to right to take a good look at their different face features. The tallest has straight black hair, big chubby cheeks and round eyes which resembles much of a goldfish's eyes. The shortest, who was standing further away from the other two, has platinum blonde hair which lightly sits on her shoulders, cheek bones more sunken in, and eyes less larger than her two other inmates; And lastly the one standing right in the middle was staring straight at her, checking her out. Her hair was dark brown and her facial features were quite pretty. 

Kaeun has to admit.

 

A face just like a doll's.

 

Kaeun didn't know what to do as she stands awkwardly in front of her new 'room mates'; And just then, the middle girl unfolded her arms causing Kaeun to flinch a little in fear.

The brunette smirked in amusement and disbelief.

 

Such a Scaredy cat.

 

"She's not bad. Hello, I am Lee Jooyeon."

 

Jooyeon stretches out her hand initiating for Kaeun to shake it.

Kaeun being very cautious (but relieved that someone responded to her), bowed as she grasped onto Jooyeon's hand gently and shook it. Only to find out that Jooyeon doesn't let go. Kaeun panicked a little and pulled her hand away forcibly, keeping her neck quite tucked into her shoulders like a turtle trying to hide its head from danger. Jooyeon retracted her hand as she chuckled more in amusement.

 

"She really is not bad."

 

The taller one starts to frown a little.

 

"Yah, unnie. Stop scaring her."

 

She gave a gentle smile as she took out her hand for Kaeun to shake it.

 

"I am Kim Yoojin. But the people here calls me Uee."

 

Kaeun bows countinously as she grabbed Uee's hand and shook a little before she kept it back again by her side.

 

Poor girl she really must be scared.

 

"Yah, see what you have done unnie! Now she's really scared."

 

Jooyeon looked a little sad as she gave Uee a small pout. Trying to look gentle, Uee's gaze softened a little as she continued to speak.

 

"Now Kaeun-ssi, may I know how old are you?"

 

"Twenty."

 

And the 3 were equally suprised to find such a young girl going to prison. But they realised that they were not much older.

The last figure got up from the wall, and pulled out her hand.

 

"Noh Eyoung."

 

Kaeun graciously took the hand and shook it as she bowed once more.

 

"Unnie, we did get back to what we were doing."

 

The other two nodded and continued with packing up the room. Apparently, Eyoung seemed to be quite cold towards Kaeun.

Kaeun looked on helplessly while she continues to stand in her spot in an awkward manner.

 

Oh boy.