Insight

Daddy's Little Girl

Daddy's Little Girl

 

Chapter 7 – Insight

 

 

 

_________

 

 

 

 

“Top, you’re next,” the manager called out. Top was currently doing a photo shoot with Seungri and Daesung for Big Bang’s comeback.

 

“Neh,” Top answered as he stood up to take Daesung’s place in front of the camera.

 

“Seungri?” Daesung asked as he walked past Top.

 

“He’s changing. I need you for lunch, don’t go.”

 

“Okay,” Daesung said.

 

Half an hour later they were on their way to the restaurant.

 

“Is Jiyong-hyung and Youngbae-hyung coming?” Daesung asked stepping out of the van.

 

Top shook his head. “Jiyong’s busy with something and Youngbae’s in a meeting.”

 

They went inside the restaurant and requested for a private room.

 

“So,” Seungri started. “Why are we here, hyung?”

 

“Nothing special. I just thought I’d spend time with you guys,” Top explained.

 

“You’ve been busy lately. How’s the CF?” Daesung asked reaching for a bibimbap.

 

“It’s okay, I guess,” Top said nonchalantly.

 

“Heard the concept from sajangnim the other day,” Seungri mentioned. “Chaecat refused, didn’t she?”

 

Top nodded. “At first. But she said yes.”

 

“You sly son of a… After this, you would’ve kissed half of 2NE1 already! Are you planning on moving to the winner kids next?” Seungri teased.

 

“Yah!” Top snapped at him.

 

Seungri laughed at him. “No, but seriously, I think it’ll turn out good. It was definitely made with both of you in mind.”

 

Top looked confused. “I’m not so sure about that.”

 

Daesung looked at him. “Why not?”

 

“The idea is for two different things to work in harmony. We’re one and the same.” Top clarified.

 

Seungri and Daesung looked at each other.

 

“Who told you that?” Daesung countered. Seungri chuckled shaking his head.

 

“Chaerin did,” Top answered.

 

“Swag and charisma,” Seungri pointed out. “But that’s about it.”

 

“No it’s not. We’re… we’re.. we are..” Top trailed. What do we have in common?

 

“You are…?” Seungri encouraged him to continue.

 

“We work well together!” Top exclaimed.

 

Seungri snorted, amazed at how clueless his fellow member was.

 

Daesung laughed. “Hyung, you work well with her because you’re like Dara-noona. You complement each other.”

 

“It’s like yin and yang, black and white, Daesung and Top… ouch!” Seungri yelped.

 

Daesung had smacked him in the head, “Idiot.”

 

“Stop hitting me!” Seungri complained.

 

“Stop being an idiot then!” Daesung countered.

 

“Guys, focus!” Top interjected.

 

Seungri turned to him rubbing the side of his head, “You balance each other out,” he continued.

 

Top sighed. He’s getting more confused.

 

“Just eat up,” Seungri said. “You’ll know soon enough.”

 

“This is gonna be priceless,” Daesung added mischievously. “When’s the CF shoot again?”

 

 

 

 

_________

 

 

 

 

 

“Come in,” YG said. Bom and Youngbae entered the room together and bowed to him.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, sajangnim,” they greeted.

 

YG stood from his desk and moved to the sitting area. He sat down on the couch as Bom and Youngbae did the same.

 

“I got the song from Teddy yesterday,” YG started. “I’m glad you listened to me,” he continued giving Bom a nod of approval. “Youngbae, include this in the album. Think about the MV and the stage concept, we’ll finalize next week.”

 

“We’re doing promotions for the song?” Youngbae asked.

 

“Neh, sajangnim?” Bom asked with furrowed brows. “But the song is for 2N-..”

 

“Youngbae needs the song. We’ll drop it a week after Top and CL’s CF,” YG said. “It’s scheduled to come out by the end of January.”

 

“But our album needs that song too,” Bom insisted.

 

“What you need is an upbeat song. Not another ballad. Give one of your songs to them,” YG ordered Youngbae.

 

Bom sighed. She knows YG's right. “Fine. How long am I doing this?”

 

“’Til you kick off the world tour.” YG answered.

 

“A break up song for Valentine’s?” Youngbae questioned. “I thought you already approved a song for my release.”

 

“I changed my mind. You’ll make headlines more if you sing this with Bom. We need the publicity with everything that’s happening right now.” YG explained.

 

“So we’re releasing this early next month?” Youngbae followed up. “I’m scheduled to leave for Paris with Jiyong in a few days. We’ll be there for almost a week. Then we still have the concert. I’m not sure if we can iron out all the details in time.”

 

“Work with Dara,” YG suggested looking at Bom. “She’s the best person to help you. We’ll finalize the concept and shoot as soon as you get back.” He turned to Bom. “In the meantime, finish your album. You’ll be extremely busy when Youngbae gets back.”

 

*Buzz Buzz*

 

“Neh, sajangnim,” Bom replied with a sigh.

 

Youngbae leaned back on the couch overwhelmed by the sudden changes for his album release. Trust YG to always keep them on their toes.

 

“Okay. Make sure you---“ YG was interrupted by the insistent buzzing of his phone.

 

*Ring Ring*

 

“Yoboseyo,” he picked up. His calmed demeanor instantly changed to a tense one. He quickly stood from his seat and went to his computer. “Who?” His voice was stern.

 

Bom and Youngbae sat up straight, aware that something was wrong.

 

“When was this?” YG asked as he continued clicking. “I want them in my office now. Get Dispatch on the line.” YG’s voice was strained. He was trying his best to keep calm.

 

“Sajangnim…” Youngbae was worried. Bom looked uneasy.

 

“It’s Jiyong and Dara.”

 

 

 

 

_________

 

 

 

 

 

www.SportSeoul.com

 

[BREAKING NEWS] 2:21 PM KST

 

Sandara Park Spotted with G-Dragon’s Baby Girl?

 

Photo 1 : Jiyong and Dara stepping out of the shop

 

This just in – G-Dragon of Big Bang and Sandara Park, or Dara, of 2NE1 was seen coming out of a designer shop in Gangnam area. This is the first time that Big Bang’s leader has been out in public after last week’s shocking revelation of having a 2-year old daughter.

 

Photo 2 : Jiyong with Spongebob bag [Parking Lot]

Photo 3 : Jiyong with Spongebob bag [ Gangnam ]

 

According to sources, Sandara Park and fellow member Gong Minzy arrived at the shop earlier this morning. G-Dragon came in a little later along with his daughter, Kwon Nabi. He was seen leaving the shop with a Spongebob bag in hand, the same one he was carrying the first time he was photographed with his daughter.

 

Photo 4 : Dara and Jiyong getting in the car

Photo 5 : Minzy getting in the van

 

More surprising than finding the two singers together is the fact that Dara left the shop with the little girl comfortably wrapped in her arms. Gong Minzy left in a separate van.

 

Is G-Dragon dating Sandara Park?

 

Just how close is the relationship between Dara and Nabi?

 

 

_________

 

 

 

http://news.nate.com/view/20140112n140517-5

 

[Breaking News] 2:42 PM KST

 

YG Entertainment’s G-Dragon and Sandara Park Dating?

 

Photo 1 : Dara and Jiyong walking out of the shop

Photo 2 : Dara and Jiyong getting in the car

 

Rumored celebrity couple from the enigmatic YG Entertainment has been flooding all search portals as ‘Sports Seoul’ released an exclusive just now –capturing a photo of Big Bang’s G-Dragon and 2NE1’s Sandara Park (Dara).

 

Aside from being one of the big 3 entertainment companies in the K-pop Industry, YG is widely famous for keeping its artists’ private lives well, private. As far as dating scandals are concerned, YG Entertainment has been able to keep its artists away from the limelight.

 

But things don’t always go the way they want to.

 

Photos of two of the company’s famous singers walking out of a high end shop in Gangnam and getting in the same car were taken earlier today. The media outlet created more buzz with a photo of Sandara Park and Kwon Nabi looking very close as the female singer was seen carrying the little girl into G-Dragon’s car.  Gong Minzy, fellow 2NE1 member of Dara, was also at the shop but was seen leaving in a different car.

 

G-Dragon has mentioned before that he doesn’t do in-house dating.  Sandara Park has insisted during interviews that she’s still single and is looking for a man.

 

YG Entertainment, elusive as ever, has yet to make a comment.

 

Stay tuned for more news and updates.

 

Credit: Nate

 

1. [+1,536, -50] I knew it! YG is the best in secret, in-house dating! Daebbak.

 

2. [+1,055, -28] This is the first time they’ve been photographed together publicly. They must have been dating for a long time already. They’re probably married.

 

3. [+963, -21] Is Dara Nabi’s mother? How come they’re so close?

 

4. [+844,-13] They look like a family. Ommo, my DARAGON heart!!

 

5. [+842, -56] Isn’t GD dating that Japanese model? Another scandal from Big Bang’s leader, as expected…

 

6. [+693, -24] Why are they posting this already? Guess anything GD does now is news worthy. YG hasn’t even said anything yet. Quit trolling.

 

7. [+545, -11] Didn’t expect Dara to date Jiyong-oppa. I thought CL was dating him?

 

8. [+521, -78] YG knows how to make news. First, G-Dragon has a daughter. Second, G-Dragon (probably) secretly dating Sandara Park for so many years. Third, (maybe) Dara is Nabi’s mom.

 

9. [+400, -1] Dara can’t be Nabi’s mom. People would’ve seen her get pregnant. She’s so skinny, we would’ve noticed.

 

10. [+399, -46] Dara’s in a dating scandal! Finally!

 

 

 

 

 

_________

 

 

 

A/N: i know. short update. nabi will be back in the next chapter. i will be posting it sometime tomorrow. this was supposed to be a short, 10-chapter fic. but that is proving to be a challenge. writing each chapter in 2 pages is hard enough. now i don't know how many chapters this is going to be. i've got it all mapped out. it's the getting there that i'm still trying to figure out. again, thank you to all those who read, commented, and upvoted. i really appreciate it.