Chapter 6- After Kayak~

Romance in High School
Author's note: Hi everyone! Thank you for the increasing number of subscribers and views <3 But please do comment! Till now there's still no comments and that makes me sad... :( so please comment and thank you to my subscribers~ <3 love you all! ^^ *sends out my hugs*
 
 
TOP'S POV:
 
Finally we completed the whole kayaking route~~ So tired, but so worth it being next to Bom and helping her kayak~ 
 
"Good job Bom!" I said when we were pulling up our kayaks to the shore. 
 
"Good job to you too haha~~ We make a good team for kayak don't you think?" She smiled. 
 
"Yeah~" I replied. I felt hurt when she added "for kayak" why can't she just say that we make a good team? T^T
 
Just then I saw Dara and GD pulling their kayaks up the shore. I decided to go help GD since Dara just happily skipped away to find Bom once she got off the kayak.
 
"TOP... My arms.... Are going to break..."
 
"Why? Didn't Dara help kayak?"
 
"Help? Help??? She just sat there putting on layers of sunblock... I wanna cry... Why is she so mean yet so cute?" GD complained while I chuckled at his misfortune. 
 
"You wanna complain? At least you didn't get CL okay. LOOK AT ME! IM TOTALLY SOAKED. SHE PURPOSELY CAPSIZED THE KAYAK TO MAKE ME AND MY BRANDED SHIRT WET!" Seungri screamed while walking over to us while CL just smirked and walked over to where Dara and Bom were talking. 
 
"You must have deserved it then~" I said while laughing.
 
"Well I guess the only person that really enjoyed himself is Daesung over there~" GD added. 
 
We turned to look at where GD was looking and saw Daesung and Minzy laughing while pulling up the kayak. 
 
"DAESUNG OVER HERE~~" Seungri shouted, trying to get Daesung to come over to us.
 
PIAK!
 
CL smacked him across the head before walking away. "Shut up you pabo."
 
"Owwwww..." Seungri complained as Daesung made his way over to us. 
 
"Hi guys so how did the kayaking go along?" He said cheerfully. 
 
He looked at GD who was rubbing his sore arms, then at Seungri, before laughing out loud and I joined him. 
 
"Don't laugh at us.... We know you enjoyed your time with Minzy so shut up." GD snapped. 
 
"Aish whatever." Daesung said before continuing to laugh while waiting for the rest of the class to come. 
 
BOM'S POV:
 
"CL! Why are you all wet?" I asked out of concern for my friend. 
 
"ah well I purposely capsized the kayak to make Seungri and that branded shirt of his wet. Don't worry I'm fine~~ keke" CL smirked while all of us just laughed. 
 
"Well we better go back to our rooms now to bathe before the BBQ session~ and hurry I don't want CL to catch a cold!" Dara said when CL sneezed. 
 
{BACK AT THE ROOMS}
 
"That damned Seungri. I want to kill him *achoo* Kill him box him kick him I wanna *achoo* KILL HIM!" CL said while waiting for us to help her take her towel and everything. 
 
"come CL stop complaining and hurry up take a hot shower." Dara ordered. 
 
"Yes M'am." CL obediently followed Dara's orders and went in to the toilet to bathe. 
 
"I wonder what Seungri did to make CL so angry... I mean me and Daesung got along just fine~" Minzy commented. 
 
Me and Dara looked at her and then looked at each other before bursting out into laughter. 
 
"DAESUNG AND MINZY SITTING ON A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" 
 
"AIGOOO GUYS DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA!" Minzy started denying although she started to blush...
 
"No wonder that time Daesung flared up when Taeyang made that eye contact with you then back at him again. Hmm..." Dara said while scratching her chin.
 
"They say that denial is the first step of love ya know, Minzy?" I giggled. 
 
"GUYS SHUT UP I CAN HEAR YOU IN HERE. WHAT IF THE GUYS COME BACK ALREADY. DONT FORGET WE'RE ROOMIES OKAY!" CL screamed from the toilet. 
 
"ALTHOUGH WE SHOULD INTERROGATE THE GUYS LATER~"
 
We could hear chuckles coming out from the toilet. 
 
"Aigoo you guys don't do this to me....." Minzy said while pinching her nose bridge, trying to copy Dara's signature move. 
 
"Aigoo Minzy! It's like this not like this! I do it so much better psh." Dara said while doing it. 
 
GD'S POV:
 
We were making our way back to our room when we heard some shouts. First thing we see:
 
"Aigoo Minzy! It's like this not like this! I do it so much better psh." Dara said while doing her signature move. 
 
We tried not to laugh while they walked into their room awkwardly without being seen through the door, since none of them suggested closing the awesome linking-our-rooms door.
 
But still, we got caught by Bom. 
 
"Oh hi guys!" She sorta screamed-said. I assume it's to inform CL that the guys are back. 
 
"HI GUYS!" Dara and Minzy screamed-said too. Only louder than Bom. 
 
"!" CL said as she came out with a towel wrapped around her body. 
 
All of us looked away as she took her clothes from the bed. Except for that ert Seungri of course. 
 
Seungri's eyes opened super large as he stared at her. Aish this panda-eyed ert. I swear he's gonna get hit by CL again. 
 
As CL rushed into the bathroom to wear her clothes, he got a smack from Minzy. 
 
"NO ONE SAID YOU COULD STARE AT CL!" Minzy scolded him. 
 
"Sorry...." Seungri rubbed the back of his head. "I was just..... Aish never mind."
 
SEUNGRI'S POV:
 
Why am I thinking like this? Why am I acting like this? I shouldn't apologise. It's just her thighs and her figure we saw. 
 
But I can't forget how her black tshirt was hugging onto her curves when we capsized and got wet.
 
Of course I'm going to kill her, but she has a good figure actually! I mean it's quite surprising, since she always wear those clothes that don't show her figure in school. 
 
What the hell am I thinking. Lee Seungri. She is a no no. OKAY NOW STOP THINKING OF HER. 
 
PIAK!
 
"YOU ERT. EVERYONE LOOKED AWAY SO WHY DIDNT YOU." 
 
Psh. Knew that I shouldn't have complimented her in my mind. This is what I get. 
 
"AIGOO WHO ASK YOU TO HAVE SUCH A GOOD FIGURE!"
 
Everyone looked at me with curious eyes. 
 
Hang on did I just say that out loud? I meant to say it in my head! what now man.