Chapter 13- Let the Games begin

Romance in High School

DARA'S POV:

Ahhhhhh I can't believe I'm feeding my crush! Who can be so lucky to do this with their crush. And best thing yet, he's feeding me too! I can just die of happiness now!!!!

After we finished our plate of rice, we decided to help pick up the little bits of rubbish around the island.

Everyone in our class started to help clear up as well and before long, we finished picking up all the litter around the area. 

All of us gathered around where we gathered before we started eating our breakfast, waiting for our teacher. 

"Jagiya, are your legs sore from standing? Would you like me to carry you?" I heard Seungri ask CL while CL let Seungri carry her bridal style.

Bom and me giggled while we heard that. 

CL blushed a little when she got swept up by Seungri.

CL'S POV:

Aigoo this Seungri really knows how to make me happy! I'm blushing now!! Ahhhh

"CL-ah, don't forget the bet!" Seungri whispered in my ear and winked as he saw me blush.

I immediately shook off whatever good thoughts I had about him and played the game too.

"Of course, Seungri~ I will never forget it!" I whispered back seductively, while moving closer to his lips, and at the last minute changing to lie down at his shoulder.

I saw him pout a bit and laughed. Hmm let me try moving a bit closer to him~ I bet he can't stand my fruity deodorant! 

I moved closer to him, and I felt him tense up a bit. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh, but failed anyway. I laughed out loud, throwing my head back.

SEUNGRI'S POV:

I felt my heart skip a bit when she laughed. Has she always been this pretty? 

Why am I falling for her charms damn. I can't lose this bet.

But she smells so good..... Her fruity deodorant.... I can recognize it anywhere. 

And her laugh.... There's just something special about it.... 

FORGET ABOUT IT LEE SEUNGRI YOU CANT LOSE THIS BET!

I scolded myself as I cursed under my breath. 

"What's wrong Jagiya?" CL looked at me with those big brown eyes of hers that look so much like a cat. 

"Nothing! Nothing at all!" I lied.

"I'm getting heavy aren't I?" She fake-pouted, while trying to struggle out of my hands.

"Stop moving! Mr Yang is coming soon!" I told her and hugged her even tighter.

DUGUN DUGUN DUGUN

Why the hell is my heart beating this fast whenever she's close to me? I can't stand it anymore erks!

TOP'S POV:

"Hope you guys enjoyed your breakfast!" Mr Yang addressed us as I smiled. Sure all of us have. 

Everyone screamed "NEH" at the same time, causing me to block my ears at the sudden loud noise. 

I saw Bom smile at me and I let go of my ears. 

Her smile always makes me feel more relaxed, and less scared. It's just.... A very special smile that I wish I can see every day. 

"So today we'll be traveling around the island playing treasure hunt! Me and the other teachers have already hid some treasure, we'll give you a treasure map and you'll go find it okay? Fastest group to find it wins! By the way, the treasure can be something very small, neh?"

Mr Yang told us before splitting us into groups. 

I was with Bom, Daesung, and Minzy, while the rest of the gang (Dara, GD, Seungri, CL) were put in a group. Taeyang got put into another group with Gummy, Lee Hi and Siwon. 

Mr Yang shuffled four envelopes, letting our group choose our map first. 

I reached for the 2nd one just when Bom did, and she immediately retracted her hand from the contact we made. 

We smiled at each other before I took the envelope. 

Our group huddled together to open the envelope.

"WHAAAAAAA" Bom cried as she looked at the map. 

The map was just a white piece of paper, stating the point where we are now, and a big cross on the top right hand corner. There was nothing else. No paths no nothing. 

"How are we supposed to find the treasure like this?" Daesung shook his head.

"I don't know!!!" Minzy replied Daesung while grabbing onto his clothes. 

"Let's just try, okay?" I told them while all of them nodded their heads. 

"WAIT! Before all of you leave, please take one bag for each group. Enjoy." Mr Yang stopped us.

Bom ran towards the bag and got it, and we opened up the bag and stared at the contents inside. 

There was a compass {thank god there's a compass} and four small tiny bags inside, each tiny little pack containing some snacks and a water bottle. There was also this one small little hunting knife. 

"Don't tell me this treasure hunt is going to take all dayyyyyy!" Minzy bawled while Daesung stood beside her trying to comfort her.

"I think so..... it's okay we can get there fast right TOP?" Bom asked me, trying to reassure herself.

I smiled and nodded. I hope I don't let them down. We have to find it fast if not we are going to die on this island. 

Stupid Mr Yang! He must have lost ideas for games and therefore he had to create such a stupid lame treasure hunt. :(

"Come on let's go!" Daesung said, leading Minzy by her waist to the forest while she giggled. 

"Awww you guys are so sweet!" Bom exclaimed while we walked north according to the map. 

I can be sweeter than that Bom! You just wait! I'll show you how sweet I am when we get together~ 

We continued walking north, keeping our eyes wide open, not missing anything small or big. 

Bom looked so cute when she picked up this piece of pebble, flipping it around to check for treasure.

I chuckled at her innocence as we walked on.

CL'S POV:

All of us were shocked when we saw the map. It's so empty!!! I looked at Dara while Dara looked back at me. The guys noticed the little nervousness and pulled us in closer to them.

"Jagiya don't be scared I'll protect you from sand monsters!" Seungri whispered in my ear while I giggled.

"You babo there's no sand monsters in this world!" I laughed jokingly.

"You never know my dear, you never know~" He wriggled his index finger at me while I laughed at his childishness. 

I love it. I love his childishness. I love the way he's acting now. What's wrong with me. Why do I suddenly like a guy I hate? Is it even like? I CANT LOSE TO THE BET. I HAVE TO WIN!!!

I jumped on his back when we were supposed to start the route. 

He smiled and he carried me properly while we continued walking to the beach.

BOM'S POV:

As I trudged my footsteps behind TOP who was leading the way, I spotted a huge spider on his back.

"Sp-sp-spider...." I stopped, not wanting to move or scare the spider in case it could poison TOP.

Minzy and Daesung stopped in their places too, and I heard them gasp at the huge size of the spider. 

TOP stopped moving immediately while giving us instructions.

"Everyone do not move. Daesung go find a piece of leaf that's big enough to sweep the spider away." He said cautiously. 

I could sense the nervousness in his voice. He was scared, so why don't he just do what I would do? Just jump and shake it off! 

"Why don't you just jump and shake it off?" I asked him while I approached him. 

"AHHHH!" I screamed as the spider suddenly jumped onto my hand. 

I started panicking and started to jump around to get it off me. 

The stupid spider decided to hang on tight to my arm though. It stayed there while I just screamed my life away. 

"BOM! DONT MOVE ANYMORE! IT'S GOING TO BITE YOU GOD DAMMIT!" TOP shouted to me as he jumped over and pulled me down to stop me from jumping. He then grabbed the spider and threw it on the floor, stamping on it. 

I stood there, panting, looking at his sweat drip down his back as he slowly turned around.

We stared at each other for a while as I muttered a thanks.

We continued the whole journey in silence. I looked up occasionally to see him next to me, and having accidental eye contacts, before we looked away. 

Daesung and Minzy tried to break the tension by speaking really loudly and getting us to talk too, but we just looked down and continued on our journey.

DARA'S POV:

We walked along the shoreline, with CL on Seungri's back, while me and GD walked alongside each other.

Seungri ran occasionally, making CL giggle and laugh. I just shook my head unbelievably. After all, it was a dare and they could just hold hands and just smile. But the way they are acting, it isn't just any normal couple, but a couple mad in love. 

Ah well good for them. I walked and kicked some stones on the sand, and picked up a tree branch. 

I started swinging the tree branch around, taking it as my sword. 

"Stop it Dara you're going to hit me soon!" GD said as he swiftly escaped one of my strikes. 

"Nope! It's fun doing this!" I said as I turned around with the branch in my hands. 

I stumbled a bit and fell into someone's arms. They felt really warm, and I feel protected somehow.

I turned my head, seeing GD's face just this few centimeters away. I gasped and quickly pulled away. 

"Erm thanks?" I bit my lip and blushed again. How many times have I blushed because of him? Argh.

"Haha no problem. You just fell into my arms I didn't catch you intentionally." GD laughed.

 "HEY I KNOW LET'S WRITE OUR NAMES IN THE SAND!" I shouted enthusiastically. 

"Good idea Dara!" Seungri said as he walked towards us, CL still on his back, both of them grinning wildly and sweaty. 

CL got off his back and found a tree branch,

"Seungri <3 CL"

"NOOOO WHY IS IT MY NAME FIRST" Seungri whined as he picked up another stick and wrote,

"CL <3 Seungri"

"NO I DONT LOVE YOU YOU BABO." CL said, sticking out her tongue.

"You... You don't love me?" Seungri said as he wiped a fake tear off.

He whispered something to CL, then CL immediately said, "I love you yah. My cutie panda!" She pinched his cheeks.

I assume Seungri reminded her about the dare and the forfeit. 

Both of them picked up the branch and wrote "SEUNGRI+CL" with a heart surrounding their names. They giggled and they hugged each other while Seungri gave CL a light peck on her cheek.

CL's face was priceless when he kissed CL. She looked so shocked. Seungri grinned when he saw CL's face. 

Me and GD laughed at their silliness while I wrote my name on the sand.

DARA<3
JEJU ISLANDS CAMP 2014^^

GD saw it and he wrote his name too. At first I didn't notice, but he wrote his name beside mine! And the whole thing became

DARA<3GD
JEJU ISLANDS CAMP 2014^^

I opened my eyes at the sight.

"What? I didn't know where else to write my name!" GD protested as I glared at him. 

This nappeun nom. I shook my head at him while we continued with our journey.

BOM'S POV:

*Awkward much* I said in my mind. 

Should I apologise? Or should I just keep quiet in case he gets angry at me again?

I scratched my head and decided to apologise to him. I turned around to face him and started.

"I'm sorry-" 

Both of us said at the same time. 

"Sorry you go first!" 

"Erks why are we saying the same things again and again at the same time?"

We said everything together, with the same tone and same speed. I opened my eyes widely and so did he. I decided to shut up and let him speak.

"Erm can I talk now?" TOP asked as he scratched the back of his head. 

I nodded my head in response.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you... I was just too nervous and I was really afraid the spider would poison you...... I was so worried!" He exclaimed.

"It's okay it's not your fault it's mine. I'm sorry I didn't listen to your instructions. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you even though we all agreed that you were the leader for this expedition. Mianhe." I said, lowering my head.

"And thank you for helping me get rid of the spider...."

He used his hand to tilt my face up, causing me to end up in front of his intense gaze.

"Hey don't worry it's not your fault, okay? Don't blame yourself." He said softly, still staring straight in my face. 

"O-okay..." I said, still shocked at the close proximity that we have.

Was he always this handsome? O.O How come none of us ever noticed or mentioned TOP when we talked about boys?

"OOH SO SWEET!" Minzy squealed.

"No you're sweeter!" Daesung said, pinching her nose.

I totally forgot they were there and I quickly pulled away from TOP.

"Let's continue, neh?" I smiled.

"Yup let's go!" TOP said as he hooked my arm on his.

I stared at our arms before looking at him.

"What? You might be up to some mischief again! I have to protect my group members you know!"

He looked at me and smiled playfully.

I just sighed and followed him as we walked out of the forest. 

[Author's note:

Hey my lovelies~ 

Thank you for your comments! It made me more inspired to write this story. What was I thinking when I said I wanted to give up on this story, right? I know I'm such an idiot. >< 

So here's a chapter that seems the longest amongst all the rest of the chapters! And I'll still try my best to update every week! If I don't, you know what I'm doing... >< Stupid teachers and homework! 

xoxo]