Chapter 2 - Packing~

Romance in High School

BOM'S POV:

It's been two days since we've heard the news of the camping trip~ Erks I just don't know what to pack! Luckily CL, Minzy and Dara are here to help and of course chat and have a girl's night out later~ 

"Yah Bom! You listening to me or not?" CL exclaimed. 

"huh yesh ERM we were talking about how to squeeze in all the corn in my bag, right?" 

The girls all facepalmed themselves as I laughed. "Kekeke sorry girls I'm just too excited for the trip~~"

"so we were saying that you should bring your shorts and normal tshirts, best if it was to be black because we might get wet when we kayak so here I've already taken out all your black tshirts and your sho-" 

"Chill CL it's a camping trip not a military camp!" Dara said making everyone burst out into laughter. 

"Thanks guys I don't know what to do if not for you guys~~ YOU GUYS JJANG!" I exclaimed.

We gathered for a group hug before continuing to pack my bag.

So our schedule for these few days were like this:

Monday (which is today) pack my bag, and then movie night.

Tuesday-pack Minzy and Dara's bag and then dessert night.

Wednesday- pack CL's bag(although she doesn't need any help) and then sleepover~~

Kekeke I'm so blessed to have such awesome friends don't you think? 

TOP'S POV:

"have you packed your bag yet, GD?" I asked. 

"I finished packing the day we received our forms~ just needa throw in our clothes. We're guys not girls remember?" GD replied nonchantly as the guys chuckled. 

"Well I just want to make sure I don't miss out on anything okay! Hmmm I should bring corn for Bom.... Aren't you packing anything special for Dara hmm GD? How about you Daesung? Are ya packing anything for Minzy?"

"OMO I forgot to pack something for Dara! Thanks for reminding~ hmm I should repack my bag and throw in some of my best clothes and and and ••••••" GD started mumbling to himself while he walked out of my house just like that. 

I turned and looked at Daesung, expecting him to reply. But he just looked at me, and just started screaming about how he wasn't going to pack anything for Minzy and how they weren't in a relationship.

Well buddy you can't keep the secret for long~ 

The remaining guys which was me, Taeyang, and Seungri started laughing while Daesung stormed out of the house.