Chapter 9- Truth or Dare? Or double dare....

Romance in High School
 [after BBQ, once they were back in their rooms, after changing into their pyjamas and cleaning up]
 
BOM'S POV:
 
"You know, after washing up I don't feel tired now...." I said.
 
I really don't feel like sleeping.
 
"Yeah me too! I can't sleep now! After all that eating. I feel... Fat if I sleep now." Dara agreed.
 
"Erm Dara? You never get fat." CL commented.
 
"YAH! I don't get it! You never ever get fat! So even if you sleep now you won't grow fat Dara!" Minzy said.
 
"Dara, you will never be fat." GD snuck his head through the door when he heard our conversation. 
 
"AH HA! I'VE GOT AN IDEAAAAA~~"
I shouted out suddenly, making everyone jump. 
 
"LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE~" I said with a spark in my eyes. 
 
TOP'S POV:
 
"TRUTH OR DARE? I'M IN!" I said while running into the girls' room and sitting right next to Bom in the circle. 
 
"YAYYYY~~" Bom cheered. 
 
"COME ON GUYS PLAY WITH US!! PRETTY PLEASEEEEE" Bom pleaded the boys.
 
"Nah it's okay we'll watch." Taeyang rejected.
 
"Pretty pretty please?" Bom tried again pouting. 
 
She's just so cute when she pouts like that! I'm sure Taeyang can't resist her aegyo. 
 
Anddddd I'm right. All the guys decided to join the game, GD sitting next to Dara, Daesung next to Minzy, Me next to Bom, and then CL in between Taeyang and Seungri. 
 
We decided to use the empty bottle on the bed table to decide who goes first. 
 
"Guys, why don't we play dare and double dare instead? Truth is boring you know..." Daesung suggested while the girls agreed enthusiastically, so we had no choice but to go along with them. 
 
Bom spun the bottle first, pointing to Dara. 
 
"Hmm Dara, dare or double dare~~" Bom smirked with a naughty glint in her eyes. 
 
"DOUBLE DARE WITH BOM! If not she's going to come out with weird dares." Dara said almost immediately. 
 
Bom couldn't do anything but pout again. 
 
"Hmm Dara and Bom, I dare the two of you to kiss me! On the lips!" GD said naughtily. 
 
"WHATTTT" Both Dara and Bom replied, eyes opening so huge, as if their eyeballs were going to drop out soon.
 
"Relax, it's only a kiss, it's not like I'm asking you to sleep with me right." GD said nonchantly, while shrugging his shoulders. 
 
"True." Bom agreed after a while. 
 
"Bom you kiss me first. On the lips yah! Not the cheeks~" GD said playfully.
 
"Haiz. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT DARA!" Bom said while leaning in almost kissing GD. Their faces were just 4 cm apart.
 
"WAIT!"
 
I shouted. I couldn't stand it anymore. My Bom can't kiss GD. 
 
"Why don't Bom kiss me and Dara kiss you instead hmm?" I nodded at GD who understood me. 
 
"AIGOO MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!" The hot-tempered CL exclaims.
 
"Let's do what TOP suggested then." Taeyang said while everyone agreed.
 
Bom leaned in, face so close to me and I could hardly breathe. She looks even prettier up close.... 
 
And here goes......
 
"MUACK!"
 
Dara and Bom kissed GD and me at the same time and quickly pulling back, obviously embarassed from the dare, while me and GD just smirked.
 
"Okay Dara! Spin the bottle!" Minzy said, trying to get a move on. 
 
Dara spun the bottle, this time finishing pointing at......
 
 
Minzy.
 
"Why me..." Minzy pouted. 
 
"So? Dare or double dare?" 
 
"DOUBLE DARE WITH DAESUNG!" Minzy shouted almost immediately as well. 
 
Everyone else looked at each other, smirking while giving that look of "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
 
Bom decided to speak for all of us.
 
"So Minzy ah. You are good in dancing right?"
 
"Neh!" Minzy smiled proudly. 
 
"Okay then well treat Daesung as a pole and pole dance around him." 
 
All of us grinned while Minzy and Daesung looked at us wide-eyed. 
 
"For 2 minutes." Seungri added, smirking. 
 
"We'll be videoing it~~" CL said trying to stifle her giggles. 
 
"Oppaaaaassss!!!! Unnieeeeeesssss!!!!" Minzy said trying to use aegyo to get her way out of this.
 
"Minzy ah, aegyo soooooo doesn't suit you." CL teased.
 
"And we're not that old! We are the same age as you!" Dara chastised her. 
 
"But in months I'm still the youngest right?" Minzy tried to argue.
 
[A/N: It's not true I'm just using it in context of the story. She's actually the oldest if you count by months, since she's a January baby]
 
"But still Minzy ah, don't do aegyo please!" Taeyang begged as well.
 
"Why? What's wrong? I find it super cute!" Daesung stood up for Minzy who was by now pouting. 
 
"AWWWWWWW" Everyone in the room exclaimed together. "SO SWEET~"
 
"Guys lets get back to the dare hmm?" I reminded everyone of why they were arguing in the first place. 
 
"MMHMM!" Bom agreed.
 
"Ready, and go!" CL, the main videographer for the camp said while setting up the camera. 
 
Minzy started doing all sorts of pole dancing as she started doing many y body waves and very seductive ones as well. 
 
Daesung was just standing there, shocked that his girl could do all these. 
 
Everyone was just laughing at Daesung's expression when Minzy started. 
 
When Minzy started dancing, Bom started laughing and leaned her head against my shoulder while still laughing and chuckling at the couple. Why can't things just be like that without all those confessions and stuff and everything? 
 
"OKAY TWO MINUTES DONE!" Seungri, timekeeper said. 
 
Minzy immediately stopped and say down, face red obviously from the embarrassment. 
 
"SPIN DA BOTTLE~" Bom told Minzy.
 
Minzy span the bottle and this time it pointed to...
 
Seungri! 
 
"Dare please." Seungri said confidently. 
 
"Hmm of course dare. For the whole next 24 hours, you and CL shall act like a real couple." Dara smirked.
 
"Real couple meaning no fights, no nothing, sharing of stuff, no staring, if you want any example you can just look at Minzy and Daesung over here." 
 
Bom added while pointing at the still blushing Minzy and Daesung, before giving Dara a hi-five. 
 
Me, GD, and Taeyang started to chuckle. 
 
"And it also means-"
 
"That you guys have to hold hands and have physical contact with each other-"
 
"And also have at least one kiss within this time limit." 
 
We finished each other's sentences. 
 
"Oh and if you quarrel or fight or forget that you guys are a couple, there will be a forfeit~" Bom added cheerily. 
 
"WHATTTTT"