Chapter 11- The Perfect Couple(s)

Romance in High School
Chapter 11- The Perfect Couple(s)
 
GD'S POV:
 
"Woah. What. Just. Happened?" Taeyang said.
 
We stood there shocked, as we looked at the "couple" infront of us, sleeping soundly, CL nuzzling into Seungri's chest while Seungri wrapped his arms around CL.
 
We stood there for a couple of minutes, trying to absorb everything that just happened. 
 
"OH YEA I KNEW OUR PLAN WOULD WORK~" Bom suddenly shouted, while hi-fiving Dara.
 
"Shhh we've got two couples sleeping already so let them sleep yeah." Taeyang said, rolling his eyes as he climbed onto the top of one of the double decker bed. "Good night." 
 
And with that, Taeyang slept almost immediately.
 
"Pig." I snorted. 
 
"Look who's the pig here hmm? Who just snorted?" Dara retorted. 
 
"Dara we have a bigger problem here..." Bom interrupted our mini argument. 
 
"There's only one bed left here..... And there's four of us...." Bom continued. 
 
"Yes? What's wrong with that?" TOP replied.
 
"Sheesh I'm not done talking yet." Bom scrunched up her nose at TOP while I saw TOP trying not to laugh. 
 
"It's either two girls and one guy in the other room or one girl with two guys..."
 
"And both of us are scared! AFTER WHAT YOU JUST TOLD US!" Dara finished what Bom was trying to say while punching my arm.
 
"ERM....." TOP scratched his head. 
 
"Easy. TOP sleeps here while I sleep in the other room with the two of you." I smirked.
 
"No way gross! That's what I mean no way am I sleeping with one guy and one girl especially when it's you and Dara. I will feel weird! You guys are going to be flirting while I what, stand there and see?!" Bom exclaimed.
 
"Why don't we shift a bed from that room to this room, then Bom you sleep here?" TOP asked, biting his lip.
 
"Hmm okie then! Let Dara and GD have fun~" Bom pulled a funny face at us before running into the other room, attempting to pull the bed into this room by herself.
 
"BOM!" Dara rejected while stomping her feet. 
 
She's really like a little girl isn't she?
 
TOP ran after Bom to help her pull the bed into this room before pushing the two of us into the other room and closing the door that linked our rooms together. 
 
"EHHHH BOMMMM DONT DO THIS TO ME! LET ME SLEEP WITH YOUU PLEASEEEEEE!" Dara begged Bom while banging on the door.
 
"Shush don't forget Minzy and Daesung are already sleeping!" I shushed her. 
 
"It's so dark!!" Dara whined while I led her to the two beds side by side and pushed together by Bom I assume. I've got to thank Bom for this! 
 
"WOO WOO WOO!" An owl called from the tree near our window.
 
"AHHHH!" Dara screamed before jumping onto me. 
 
"Erm sorry..." Dara blushed, while slowly untangling her legs from mine as she climbed onto the bed. 
 
I decided to jump onto the bed and hug her, but got pushed away by her instead.
 
"No one crosses this line okay?" Dara drew an imaginary line across our beds.
 
I pouted a bit and nodded, before lying down comfortably on my side of the bed.
 
"WOO WOO WOO" I heard the owl before I felt a pair of tiny arms wrap around me tightly again.
 
"Well well well look who broke the rule hmm?" I smirked while she blushed.
 
"YAH! Your fault! If you haven't told that story we won't be scared and we won't have to sleep together HMPH!" Dara blamed me, while crossing her arms.
 
"Whatever you say little girl I'm going back to sleep! Hug me if you need to just don't suffocate me, neh?"
 
"LITTLE GIRL? IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL YOU LITTLE BOY. I swear I'm going to kill you one day and......." Dara muttered to herself as she went to sleep.
 
TOP'S POV:
 
Me and Bom laughed when we heard Dara pleading for us to open the door. 
 
"Dara's so gonna kill me tomorrow... ISNT IT WONDERFUL?" Bom asked, eyes shining with excitement. 
 
"Erm yeah?" I asked, scratching my head for the I don't know how many times today. 
 
I seriously don't get this girl sometimes. What's so wonderful about being killed??
 
Hmm she's so interesting, perhaps that's why I like her? 
 
I shrugged it off, as I told myself that I was thinking too much again.
 
"So erm... Who's gonna sleep on which side?" Bom asked, biting her lip to contain her laughter in order to prevent waking the rest up.
 
"I'm okay with anything~" I replied her. 
 
She jumped onto the bed before drawing the line across the two beds. 
 
"My side, your side!" Bom told me while I nodded my head before plonking down onto the comfy bed.
 
*WOO WOO WOO* I heard the owl call and felt Bom stiffen.
 
I decided to pull her over and hug her to protect and calm her down. 
 
To my surprise, she didn't pull away from the hug, she just nuzzled in deeper into my chest before falling asleep. 
 
While watching her, I slowly dropped my heavy eyelids and slept as well.
 
TAEYANG'S POV:
 
*FLAP FLAP FLAP*
 
I was awoken by the noises made by the birds who flew away from the tree. 
 
As I opened my eyes and looked around the room, I found Seungri and CL still sleeping peacefully, both of them hugging each other tightly. 
 
I looked around to observe the bed furthest away from me and saw two figures hugging each other as well.
 
I guess that must be Bom and TOP, since I could see the trademark long legs of Bom hugging the ever-so-charismatic TOP while TOP had his arms wrapped around Bom's body.
 
I sighed as it reminded me of me being single and decided to go over to my supposedly room through the door to wash up.
 
As I opened the door, I forgot about the other two couples that were sleeping. I was shocked and almost tripped as I saw Minzy sprawled across Daesung. 
 
I looked away to face another couple which was GD and Dara. I smiled when I saw their sleeping position. 
 
Dara had one arm wrapped around GD, while the other arm was pulling GD's hair, while GD had his legs wrapped across Dara.
 
All these couples... I hope they get together soon eh. All of them look so good together. 
 
I tiptoed into the toilet, trying not to wake up all those "couples", but while washing up, the sound of the water splashing woke Minzy up. 
 
MINZY'S POV:
 
I woke up, hearing the splash of water in the toilet. I looked down and realized that I was sprawled across Daesung. 
 
I smiled as I looked at my smiling angel. That's right, mine. MY smiling angel. 
 
I woke up silently, trying not to wake him up. Just then I realized that Dara and GD were sleeping in the same room as us, in the same bed!!!!!
 
I had to tell Bom, so I ran and washed up quickly before changing into my exercise clothes for today's activities. 
 
I peeped into the toilet to see Taeyang brushing his teeth who gave me a foamy smile as I ran to the other room to find Bom.
 
What shocked me was the sleeping positions of the four sleeping here! 
 
I mean, Seungri and CL sleeping together, hugging each other for the whole night? WOAH. Just woah. 
 
And TOP and Bom? Mm they make a nice pair kekeke.
 
I hate to interrupt their sweet moment of sleep, but I had to wake Bom up! 
 
As Bom stirred from her sleep, she woke up, yawning as she looked at me, then at TOP, then at me again. 
 
I covered to stop her from screaming to prevent waking the others up. 
 
I put my finger to my lip as she nodded her head and slowly pushed TOP's hand away before tiptoeing towards me.
 
"Psh you have to come see this!" I whispered to Bom, while Bom nodded, smiling brightly as she knew what I was talking about. 
 
I led Bom to the other room, while Bom jumped in joy.
 
"YESH I KNEW MY PLAN WOULD WORK WHOO HOO WHOO HOO~" Bom shouted, waking Dara and GD. 
 
GD opened his eyes first, to see Dara's face. 
 
Dara opened her eyes almost immediately after him, and she started screaming into our ears while jumping out of bed.
 
"BOM!!! SEE YOUR FAULT I HAD TO SLEEP WITH GD!" Dara whined.
 
"Didn't you enjoy it hmm Dara?" GD teased Dara. 
 
"Yes... ERM NO! HELLO?!?!?" Dara said as she hit GD on the head. 
 
"But from what I see, you guys seem to have a good night's sleep hmm?" Bom chuckled, while I laughed at them. 
 
"What's going on?" TOP who was awoken by the commotion walked over sleepily. 
 
Daesung was waking up too. I walked over to him and gave him a peck on the lips.
 
"Morning baby girl!" Daesung made me giggle while he pinched the bridge of my nose.
 
"Guys go get a room." Taeyang commented as he walked out of the toilet. 
 
Me and Daesung blushed while the rest laughed. 
 
"OH DAMNNNN" Bom suddenly shouted.
 
"What happened?" Dara asked.
 
"I forgot to take pictures of all of you sleeping with your guys!" Bom pouted.
 
"WHAT?? MY GUY? EXCUSE ME BOM?" Dara glared at Bom while she giggled and hid behind TOP. 
 
"Don't worry Bom, I've got it covered." Taeyang smirked while handing his phone to Bom.
 
Bom flipped through the pictures and laughed, until she reached the photo of her and TOP.
 
"Was there a need to take this picture Taeyang?" Bom pouted.
 
"Mmhmm definitely blackmail material hmm." Taeyang smirked again while snatching his phone back to prevent Bom from deleting his precious blackmail materials. 
 
"Taeyangggggg pleaseeee~" Bom tried using aegyo on Taeyang, but surprisingly her aegyo failed for the first time! 
 
All of us were shocked that Taeyang could refuse her aegyo. I mean, it works every single time! 
 
"Do you have a heart or any feelings Taeyang?" TOP asked Taeyang, still shocked that he could refuse Bom's aegyo. 
 
"Of course I do! It's just, we can't fall prey to her aegyo every time right? Someone needs to be a bit cruel to reject her once! And it just so happens that it's going to be me!" Taeyang pouted now.
 
GD rolled his eyes while Dara and me turned to Bom who was dragging onto Taeyang, trying to pull her away.
 
"Well you have no one to blame, since you made me sleep with GD!" Dara rebutted Bom who was whining about how she didn't deserve this type of treatment. 
 
"Aigoo you guys look good together and some more you told us before that you-"
 
"WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU! LALALALALALALA!" Dara said, clamping her hand over Bom's hand to avoid her spilling the beans of who Dara's crush is.
 
I laughed at Dara while Bom pushed Dara's hand away. 
 
The guys looked at us quizzingly, while I shot them an apologetic look.
 
"Baby girl what are they talking about?" Daesung asked.
 
"I-erm I don't know!" I lied.
 
"AIGOO Minzy you're such a bad liar! Tell us or else~" Daesung teased me as he started to tickle me.
 
"NO-AHAHAHA ITS-AHAHAHHAHA THEIR SE-AHAHAHAHA-CRET!!!!" I howled in laughter while the rest just smiled at our sweet moment. 
 
"You don't trust your boyfriend?" Daesung pouted as he stopped tickling me.
 
"No no no! I trust you Daesung! It's just.... Okay I'm only telling you. You can't tell anyone else, pinkie promise?" I stuck out my little pinkie while Dara stared at our little promise in horror.
 
"No Minzy you can't tell him!!!" Dara tried to stop me but she was too late.
 
"OMO REALLY? OH MY GOD YES I KNEW IT AHAHAHAHAHA PERFECT!" Daesung exclaimed after he heard the little secret. 
 
"I KNOW RIGHT DAESUNG!" Bom shouted, while jumping around the room, being all childish with my boyfriend. 
 
"Hmph I shouldn't have told you the secret." I muttered in anger, but it was heard by everyone.
 
"AIGOO don't be jealous ah my baby girl! Why so jealous? Hmm?" Daesung teased me again while pinching my cheeks.
 
I wrapped my arms around him and smiled before giving him a light peck. 
 
"Ew guys! Please just go to the other room if you have to be all touchy-feely!" Dara commented, scrunching her nose at the sight. 
 
"We can't even if we wanted to! Seungri and CL are still sleeping peacefully ya know!" Daesung replied Dara.
 
"OH YAH THEY ARE!" Bom and Dara started laughing maniacally as they started jumping around and shouting "OUR PLAN WORKED~~" 
 
All of us just stood there stunned as the two girls jumped around.
 
"What plan?" CL walked in groggily, hand still held onto Seungri who was rubbing his eyes.
 
"See what did we tell you? Perfect couple right here~" Bom presented them as their prized possession. 
 
*KNOCK*
 
"Perfect couple your foot. If not for your stupid dare would I be doing this?" CL exclaimed, knocking Bom on the head with her knuckles while still holding onto Seungri.
 
Taeyang slowly crept over to CL as she was talking and showed CL the photos he took in the morning.
 
"YES! THANK YOU TAEYANG FOR THESE PHOTOS! SEND TO ME, YEA?" CL exclaimed as she let go of Seungri's hand to hug Taeyang.
 
"Jagiya?" Seungri called CL, pouting.
 
"Sorry baby boy I got overboard!" CL let go of Taeyang to immediately hug Seungri.
 
"AWWWWWW see what did I tell you they'd make a good couple~ a perfect one in fact!" Dara hi-fived Bom. 
 
"Shut up and let's prepare for today's activities yeah, Jagiya?" CL snapped at us, before turning back to Seungri and pinching his cheeks.
 
Author's Note:
 
Hi guys!
 
Sorry for the kinda late update? Well at least I've got it updated in a week, right? 
 
There's just a lot a lot a lot of homework and projects these few days so I can't update as often as previously, but I promise to update at least once in a week! 
 
Thank you~ Saranghae^^ CHU~