Chapter 5- Kayak Part 2

Romance in High School
BOM'S POV:
 
Poor poor CL is stuck with Seungri... I pity Seungri! Wish him luck in dealing with her~~ 
 
"BOM! BOMMIE!" TOP called. 
 
"Erm yes?"
 
"I've been talking to you for the past minute and you weren't listening?!?!?"
 
"Erm I'm sorry... I was just thinking about CL and Seungri and how Seungri needs luck in dealing with CL~" I explained while laughing.
 
"Haha yeah he definitely needs luck!" TOP laughed along. 
 
"So you were saying?"
 
"Do you want to kayak at the front or back? You can do less work at the back... You just need to control the directions if that's the case. So? B-back o-or front?"
 
"Back then~~" I smiled at him warmly. Wait is he blushing? Ahh must be the sun. 
 
TOP'S POV:
 
Wait, am I blushing? Ahhh hope she doesn't notice it! 
 
But I am lucky, aren't I? To be able to kayak with her~ ah~ 
 
But I really do worry about Seungri and CL. Hope they are alright. 
 
AUTHOR'S POV:
 
Everyone went on their kayaks with bright and excited faces, except a pouty Seungri and a angry CL. 
 
"YAH! I WANT TO SIT AT THE BACK!" CL and Seungri started to argue.
 
"NO IM SITTING AT THE BACK!" 
 
"I AM!"
 
"I AM!"
 
"I AM!"
 
"NO I AM!!!!!"
 
"Pft. Should have known. So not a gentleman." CL scoffed. 
 
"Oh yeah? Fine I'll sit at the front. But you better control the direction of the kayak well. I sure don't want to bang into stones and rocks and walls or whatever." 
 
CL rolled her eyes at Seungri's remark while both of them went on their kayak and chased after the rest who were long kayaking away already. 
 
DARA'S POV:
 
Hmm let's see how GD kayak without me. I thought while smirking away. I don't even understand why I like him! He is my ideal type but he's so arrogant! Grr
 
GD, who was starting to pant after 15 minutes of kayaking himself, stopped and turned around to see me staring at his back, doing nothing. 
 
"I thought you said you were really good in kayaking? So you can kayak yourself, right?" I asked him innocently as I laughed inside. 
 
GD, as a guy, obviously didn't want to be embarrassed in front of any girl including me, so he just said, "Yup I can do it!" 
 
This is so hilarious. Let's see how long you can keep it up~
 
GD'S POV:
 
My god this is so tiring... But it's only 15 minutes on a double kayak! Usually I only get tired after like 2 hours on a double kayak! I wonder if Dara is okay kayaking so far~
 
I turned around to see her staring into space, and when she turned around, she asked me oh-so-innocently,"I thought you said you were really good in kayaking? So you can kayak yourself, right?"
 
Well I sure didn't want to let her see the weak side of me. 
 
"Yup I can do it!"
 
I said while wiping away my sweat with my hands.
 
This Dara. Aish so cute and mean at the same time~
 
MINZY'S POV:
 
I laid back in the kayak while staring at the sky. The sky looks so beautiful, the blue blue sky plus the white fluffy clouds~
 
"Daesung, look at the sky~ it's so beautiful!"
 
Daesung looked up and smiled. 
 
"Yup, it is beautiful. It's great to kayak together on a day like this don't you think?"
 
"MMHMM!" I said, smiling brightly, trying to have a brighter smile than him. But he smiled back, an even brighter smile than before. 
 
I can never win him in smiling. He's like... A smiling angel! <3 A cute smiling angel! Yup. 
 
Wait.... CUTE? Okay shut up mind and continue kayaking~
 
SEUNGRI'S POV:
 
"You see? You see? Because of you the rest are so far infront. Now we have to go after them. I don't want to be the last okay." CL remarked. 
 
"Aish, fine. Just. Shut up for a moment and let me enjoy some peace and quietness." I replied to her remark, which made her angrier. 
 
"DID YOU JUST ASK ME TO SHUT UP YOU PABO? Lemme tell you something. I'M SO GOING TO CAPSIZE THIS KAYAK AT ANY MOMENT SO YA WATCH OUT OKAY." CL shouted.
 
"Gah whatever." I rolled my eyes. 
 
Did she really think she's going to capsize it? If she does I'll kill her. I'm wearing one of my branded shirts today and she better not wet it. 
 
[AFTER 15 MINUTES]
 
"CL, are you kayaking or not. This kayak is getting heavier and heavier!" I said while turning around to check on her. 
 
Awwww she's fallen asleep! So cute! I mean for a girl it's cute but not for her. What the hell am I thinking. 
 
I took this chance to observe her carefully. Her skin is so smooth and she looks so calm sleeping. Now I understand why Siwon likes CL. 
 
But still, why can't she be this calm and collected when talking to me? Psh this pabo. 
 
How does she manage to sleep under the bright hot sun I wonder. 
 
I should let her sleep, being the gentleman I am~ keke.
 
TOP'S POV:
 
Hmm I love Bom in tshirt and shorts... Unlike her in a usual dress in school~ 
 
"Bom, steer right now, if not we're gonna bump into that rock there..."
 
"Mhmhmm...."
 
"Bom? BOM! STEER RIGHT!"
 
"What? What what? Oh okie sorry I fell asleep..." She said with an apologetic and guilty face while steering our kayak right.
 
"I-it's okay you woke up at the correct time anyway~" I said smiling. 
 
Well it was a close shave~ She is always dreaming and sleeping! Aish this girl.