Chapter 4- Kayaking

Romance in High School
2pm, everyone changed into appropriate wear for kayaking. 
 
TOP'S POV: 
 
"Okay it's time for kayaking~ it's going to be double kayaks so find a partner each! Make sure you're paired with a person from another gender! I know that there's more guys than girls, so wait until everyone finds a partner and then the remaining guys can then pair up." Mr Yang ordered. 
 
Now's my chance to get closer to Bom.
 
Before I could even talk to Bom, GD was already making his move on Dara. 
 
GD'S POV:
 
yes yes yes now's my chance WHOO lets go GD don't mess up
 
I walked towards Dara, heart thumping like mad. 
 
"Dara? Would you like to kayak with me? Since we need to kayak with someone of the opposite gender? I'm very good at kayaking you know. I can teach you if you want!" I said, trying to look as cool as possible. 
 
"Okay... Arrogant bastard." Dara muttered under her breath, but of course I heard it. 
 
"I'm just saying, you can refuse for me to teach you ya know. Don't have to say that I'm arrogant." I said, pouting and trying to act cute now. I mean, who can resist my aegyo? Hehe
 
"Fine." Dara said, rolling her eyes. 
 
HA! I succeeded~ I knew I could do it~ 
 
AUTHOR'S POV:
 
TOP inched his way towards Bom, making his steps carefully and trying to look as cool as possible, like all other guys who were trying to impress the girls.  
 
"Hey," Bom said.
 
"Hey, erm I was wondering if erm you would like to you know, kayak with me?" TOP asked. 
 
"What? You mean kayak with you the class clown? Haha sure~" Bom replied while laughing.
 
Meanwhile, Taeyang had asked Gummy to kayak with him, Siwon asked Lee Hi, and Se7en with Sohee. Jinu and Sean decided to pair up too. 
 
When GD saw Daesung with no partner, he went over and teased, "why don't you go with your love hmm?" pointing towards Minzy, who stood there shyly waiting for someone to ask her.
 
"Number 1, she's not my love. Number 2, I'm going to ask her now." Daesung then walked over to Minzy.
 
Daesung calmly walked over with his hands in his pockets, before blinding Minzy with his bright smile.
 
"Let's kayak together!"
 
Minzy nodded and blushed.
 
CL'S POV:
 
Damn. Why. Isn't. There. Anyone. 
 
"Hey CL lets kayak together." 
 
That damned Seungri. ert. Womanizer. GRRR 
 
"No." I said before walking away while gritting my teeth. 
 
"You think you have a choice? You think I have a choice? Everyone's partnered up except us. If I had a choice I won't want you, this madwoman, to be my partner anyway." Seungri said while rolling his eyes.
 
Damn him damn everyone. Out of everyone why him why him.
 
"YOU THINK I LIKE YOU THAT MUCH? NO. NO. IN FACT I'D PREFER SIWON THAN YOU AND EVERYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH I HATE HIM YOU PABO." I screamed.
 
"What's going on here CL?" Mr Yang walked over as he heard the commotion going on.
 
"Mr Yang, I'd rather have anyone else kayak with me. I just don't want to kayak with that ert." 
 
"ERT? WHO? ME? NO WAY. MR YANG IM NOT A ERT DONT GET THE WRONG IDEA ABOUT ME!"
 
"HE IS!"
 
"AM NOT!"
 
"IS!"
 
"NOT!"
 
"ISSSSSS!!!!!"
 
"Okay guys calm down but everyone is paired up already... I'm sorry but you guys have to go together. Sorry CL!" Mr Yang said.
 
GRRRRR WHY HIMMMM!
 
"It's okay Mr Yang." I gritted my teeth while I said that. 
 
"I'm warning you, Lee Seungri. If you touch me I'll capsize that damn kayak purposely and get that branded shirt of yours wet."
 
He looked shocked as he heard me.
 
Ha. I'm so gonna to capsize the kayak